Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › ATI Tool - How To Save Clock
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ATI Tool - How To Save Clock - Page 2

post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 3 @ 7 l 3 13 0 y
btw, why are you using ATItool for an Nvidia card, why not use coolbits?
Because the ATI tool allows you to push the OC even higher then Riva Tuner or coolbits would allow you to
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardOSMonitor
Intel 3.06GHz Intel XP pro 20" 
Power
350 watts 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardOSMonitor
Intel 3.06GHz Intel XP pro 20" 
Power
350 watts 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 17
use ati tray tools it saves the clock or download radlinker and enable clock rate change then you good to go
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani
use ati tray tools it saves the clock or download radlinker and enable clock rate change then you good to go
He can't as he's got an nvidia card
Clevo P170HM
(6 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7 2760QM HD 6990m Samsung 1333mhz Crucial M4 SSD 
Hard DriveOS
Western Digital Black 500gb Windows 7 64 Bit 
  hide details  
Reply
Clevo P170HM
(6 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7 2760QM HD 6990m Samsung 1333mhz Crucial M4 SSD 
Hard DriveOS
Western Digital Black 500gb Windows 7 64 Bit 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 17
If you want to use ATI tool to save an overclock and load it at the start, do this.

1. Open ATItool
2. Click 'New'
3. Name profile what you want it to be.
4. Set the clock sliders where you want them to be
5. Hit 'Set clock'.
6. Hit 'Save'
7. Hit the 'Settings' button
8. On the drop down menu, scroll down to 'startup'
9. On the first drop down menu on this tab, select what profile you want to use when windows boots. it is set to default, but you can change it to the new profile you just created.
10. Done!
Quad Rig
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K Gigabyte GA-Z77x-UD5H Sapphire 5850 16 GB G.skill 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M4 256gb 2x Samsung 18x DVD-RW Custom Watercooling Windows 7 Home 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
27" Asus 1080p Logitech G710+ Corsair 750TX CoolerMaster Stacker 810 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500s Steelseries Klipsch Promedia 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Quad Rig
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K Gigabyte GA-Z77x-UD5H Sapphire 5850 16 GB G.skill 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M4 256gb 2x Samsung 18x DVD-RW Custom Watercooling Windows 7 Home 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
27" Asus 1080p Logitech G710+ Corsair 750TX CoolerMaster Stacker 810 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500s Steelseries Klipsch Promedia 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion14_99
If you want to use ATI tool to save an overclock and load it at the start, do this.

1. Open ATItool
2. Click 'New'
3. Name profile what you want it to be.
4. Set the clock sliders where you want them to be
5. Hit 'Set clock'.
6. Hit 'Save'
7. Hit the 'Settings' button
8. On the drop down menu, scroll down to 'startup'
9. On the first drop down menu on this tab, select what profile you want to use when windows boots. it is set to default, but you can change it to the new profile you just created.
10. Done!
nailed it nice

why the hell should he use one of those noob programs? ATI Tool is the ultimate overclocking program, ya can push it as far as you want to (almost ), much simpler, and YES you can adjust fan speeds in ATItool, in a much better way than rivatuner
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3200+ Venice E3 s939 MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum X850XTPE AGP Geil 2gb ddr400 2.5-3-3-8 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD Caviar 300gb WinXP Acer LCD 17" Creative thing 
PowerCaseMouse
Hiper Type-R 580W Blue Aopen H600B crap Logitech thing 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3200+ Venice E3 s939 MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum X850XTPE AGP Geil 2gb ddr400 2.5-3-3-8 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD Caviar 300gb WinXP Acer LCD 17" Creative thing 
PowerCaseMouse
Hiper Type-R 580W Blue Aopen H600B crap Logitech thing 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmay7
nailed it nice

why the hell should he use one of those noob programs? ATI Tool is the ultimate overclocking program, ya can push it as far as you want to (almost ), much simpler, and YES you can adjust fan speeds in ATItool, in a much better way than rivatuner
i AGREE!
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardOSMonitor
Intel 3.06GHz Intel XP pro 20" 
Power
350 watts 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardOSMonitor
Intel 3.06GHz Intel XP pro 20" 
Power
350 watts 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17 of 17
You can push as far as you want in Riva Tuner also. Just take the time to learn the advanced panel and disable the OC test and bang. You can set frequencies as high as you want. Noob tool. LOL, perhaps for those who don't take the time to learn the software
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › ATI Tool - How To Save Clock