Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Team Competition › Original Folding Teams › Team Folders Inc. (No members needed)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Team Folders Inc. (No members needed) - Page 292

post #2911 of 3773
Quote:
Originally Posted by shajbot View Post
Yeah that or How about this, 3 members, 8 cores, 3 can all run GPU2 and one can throw in an SMP for the time. What do you guys think?

I'm already running a GPU2 and a temporary SMP (slow), so if everyone can up their GPU2 and someone has good SMP lets have it run and we'll deal with the new member next month later.

Just so you guys know, my parents are separating and I may have to sell my computer and move out so yeah...
Hi shaj,

That is really too bad - about your parents... If there is anything I can do, let me know. I'm here to listen... Just PM me.

As for folding - Why would you have to sell your rig?? That does not seem right to me?? As for the team. I think your right for the short term. Who knows what will happen in August...

Take care and Keep your chin up, :-)
post #2912 of 3773
Well, I just went to got see The Dark Knight last night with a bunch of friends. It was terrifying! But, it was really good, so I managed. But yeah, it's pretty obvious to see that Heath Ledger went crazy from doing that movie...

BTW, just notice that we're closing in on post #3000 in the thread...
post #2913 of 3773
Quote:
Originally Posted by laboitenoire View Post
Well, I just went to got see The Dark Knight last night with a bunch of friends. It was terrifying! But, it was really good, so I managed. But yeah, it's pretty obvious to see that Heath Ledger went crazy from doing that movie...

BTW, just notice that we're closing in on post #3000 in the thread...
Hi LBN,

Dark Knight was terrifying?? Hmm Maybe I won't take my youngest daughter to see it.. Not that she can't handle it, but if she does go to see it - she can go with her friends!

3,000 posts! Yikes.. Rough Riders was catching us there for awhile. They still might pass us. Oh well... can't be #1 forever!!

Speaking of #1. I won't be for much longer either... Long live the new future king of folding - ChrisBGibson!! At that point all will be right in the world. #1 folder for OCN will be in the #1 folder position...

Take care, :-)
post #2914 of 3773
Hey, what do you guys think of these numbers??

07.25.08 39,453 46
07.24.08 25,179 31
07.23.08 35,043 37
07.22.08 35,056 35
07.21.08 25,216 26
07.20.08 23,456 27
07.19.08 26,500 21
07.18.08 29,947 23

This was with only 1 Quad added and 3 GPU2 rigs at the time of this writing. I just started up the 4th GPU2 rig (tonight) and another Quad will go into action this weekend. I have another Quad on it's way, so maybe the first weekend in August I'll be doing better...

Any thoughts?? Take care guys, :-)
Edited by 455buick - 7/26/08 at 8:28am
post #2915 of 3773
Quote:
Originally Posted by 455buick View Post
Hey, what do you guys think of these numbers??

07.25.08 39,453 46
07.24.08 25,179 31
07.23.08 35,043 37
07.22.08 35,056 35
07.21.08 25,216 26
07.20.08 23,456 27
07.19.08 26,500 21
07.18.08 29,947 23

This was with only 1 Quad added and 3 GPU2 rigs at the time of this writing. I just started up the 4th GPU2 rig (tonight) and another Quad will go into action this weekend. I have another Quad on it's way, so maybe the first weekend in August I'll be doing better...

Any thoughts?? Take care guys, :-)
I thought I was going to pull up behind you for a minute.

Looks like you found a new gear in that tranny, nice job!
post #2916 of 3773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaddict View Post
I thought I was going to pull up behind you for a minute.

Looks like you found a new gear in that tranny, nice job!
Hi Comp,

No new gears, just 3 - 8800GT's and a Quad last week... A Quad and another 8800GT will be forthcoming this weekend! Next week an 18th rig with a Quad!

Thanks for the support
post #2917 of 3773
Quote:
Originally Posted by 455buick View Post
Hi Comp,

No new gears, just 3 - 8800GT's and a Quad last week... A Quad and another 8800GT will be forthcoming this weekend! Next week an 18th rig with a Quad!

Thanks for the support
I like what I'm seeing here Buick. I always wanted to take on a 455. I knew you had more in you. Good job, and fold on.
My Gaming System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.0GHz @ 1.25v ASUS P6X58D-E GTX 580 Gskill 1600's 3x2 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x Corsair F120's in RAID0 Win 7 Ultimate 64bit Apple 30" 2560x1600 microsoft reclusa 
PowerCaseMouse
1000w Corsair antec 1200 razer diamondback 
  hide details  
Reply
My Gaming System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.0GHz @ 1.25v ASUS P6X58D-E GTX 580 Gskill 1600's 3x2 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x Corsair F120's in RAID0 Win 7 Ultimate 64bit Apple 30" 2560x1600 microsoft reclusa 
PowerCaseMouse
1000w Corsair antec 1200 razer diamondback 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2918 of 3773
Hooee, just finished about an hour's worth of ironing. I have my senior pictures tomorrow, so gotta get my assorted outfits looking nice and pressed.
post #2919 of 3773
Ugh... Just came home from senior pictures. Walked in the door, and it smelled really bad in the house. Turns out my dad had microwaved the kitchen sponge to remove the odor, and somehow it got burned. So, we've got all the windows open and all the vents running, because it's probably not something good to be inhaling...
post #2920 of 3773
Quote:
Originally Posted by laboitenoire View Post
Ugh... Just came home from senior pictures. Walked in the door, and it smelled really bad in the house. Turns out my dad had microwaved the kitchen sponge to remove the odor, and somehow it got burned. So, we've got all the windows open and all the vents running, because it's probably not something good to be inhaling...
Ouch...

Kinda like my nuking an egg back in the day (1969). Made a big mess!! My Mon was really mad. Took a couple of hours to clean it up to my Mom's expectations!

Glad to see you're doing Ok though.

Take care, :-)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Original Folding Teams
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Team Competition › Original Folding Teams › Team Folders Inc. (No members needed)