ok so couldnt get google sketchup working
but the show must go on so i have been hard at work in paint getting a few pics to show what i will be doing to the HAF X and my CPU water block. full details of the water cooling going to come later on tonight hopefully
ok so i am going to start with the front of the HAF X
also made it easier to under stand what the numbers are labeling
1. paint the word "Cooler Master" red
2. paint the slide cover for all the buttons red
3. paint the power, reset and fan LED on/off buttons red with the power symbol painted red.
4. all the indented parts will be painted red
ok so now lets move on to the back of the case.
so not alot going to happen to this as it is out of sight 9/10 times
1. simply going to paint the PCI brackets red.
so inside the case
1. paint the main caddy red. and the buttons of the tool less devices red
2. paint the HDD bays red while keeping the coolermaster logos black.
that somes it up for painting the case will go through all the mods in another post.
ok so now i will talk about what i am going to do with the water water block
the waterblock i am going to use is a Swiftech Apogee XT Extreme Performance CPU waterblock Rev 2
1. paint all the metal shiny parts red (not including the barbs
that is it for this post. like i said i will post details of my watercooling loop later tonight