Overclock.net banner

Getting OWNED in bfbc2

3K views 55 replies 37 participants last post by  TestECull 
#1 ·
Totally need help...Most games i'll havee less than 10 kills. OVer 20 deaths. Rank 8 currently, not having fun. I play as assault with f2000. Anyone know a good setup or tactic? pointerS? counters for medic's spray and pray?

#3 ·
Burst fire, take cover if possible. Keep playing to unlock more and better weapons.

#4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hotmando View Post
Totally need help...Most games i'll havee less than 10 kills. OVer 20 deaths. Rank 8 currently, not having fun. I play as assault with f2000. Anyone know a good setup or tactic? pointerS? counters for medic's spray and pray?
f2000 sucks. too inaccurate. use the xm8 prototype until you unlock the abakan.

going medic is also a good way to rack up kills.

i also really love shotguns, use the shotgun and the sabot round you'll pwn at close range/mid range if you can aim good

#8 ·
Like everybody else said don't use the f2000 try the XM8 and when you fire stop and wait for the recoil to go away when it gets to high and start firing again.

#12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by alex98uk View Post
Try the grenade launcher. The F2000 isn't a great gun either, swap with the XM8, AN-94 or something else.
Grenade launcher?
Are you like 12 years old or a noob.

Please.

Keep using the XM8, the weapon you are using is too weak.

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hotmando View Post
I use the f2000 because i don't need to burst fire to kill. ITs a small recoil and it usually kills well. I do take cover...snipers everywhere
if you're getting 8 kills and 20 deaths every round, how the hell can you say that?

Use the XM8. We all play the game, and we're giving you advice. Either listen or don't ask, lol

#18 ·
I have a pointer, and I know I'm contradicting myself but hear me out. Dont lisen to other people. They are just telling you how THEY play the game. You have to find your OWN rhythm. Do you like to run and gun? duct and shoot? sneak around and pick off? or a person who likes to help others. I was getting owned when I first started, but after learning the maps and figuring out what I like to use, I've been getting madd kills and dogtags

#21 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hotmando
View Post

Thing is, no one talks in every server.

I believe theres this handy little program called ventrilo, that 90% of the servers use. I am always on mumble with my mates when we play.

#22 ·
As a couple of other people said, BURST FIRE! I noticed a significant improvement in my game as soon as I started doing it. Also, if you're good at sniping, do that. Find a good spot, crouch (I use a macro so I don't have to hold down control
) and kill people. Most people in this game (in my experience) are pretty bad snipers and are not too hard to kill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.