Your temps aren't dropping either because:
1. The heatsink was installed incorrectly (too much/too little thermal paste - or none at all
) heres the faq
2. The temp sensors are broken (highly unlikely, I don't think they'd give any output and it would probably say your PC was at 0*c or not give a reading at all)
3. Your cables are untidy. tidy them up
4. You have insufficient airflow. Buy more case fans
. Did anyone used to watch home improvement? more power!
5. The airflow isn't flowing effectively. Find out how
i used AS5 and did it and redid it like 3 times and my cable management is tight, no restrictions. The issue is this case only has 2 80mm front intake fans and a single 80mm rear exhaust fan. I can mount a 80mm fan at the top but i dont have, and cant find the fan mount anywhere. My temps are usually 42-44C idle and 57 or 58C after playing BF2 or Fear for awhile. Higher than i want even if i was overclocking which i cant because of my temps.
Sorry i was doing other things writing the post so I didn't see your other posts. I've got the same setup at the moment, and my temps seem to be alright. I used to have two at the back as well, but I broke one of them messing around.
Just go on froogle and search 80mm case fan. If you dont mind noise you can pick them up for 98p.
Or get a 120mm for the back.