Overclock.net banner

SG-07 on Silverstone website

3K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  deadringerr 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Very nice! Loving the brushed aluminium on the front and the all black interior! Very hard decision between this and the new Fractal Design mITX case

#3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by oliverw92 View Post
Very nice! Loving the brushed aluminium on the front and the all black interior! Very hard decision between this and the new Fractal Design mITX case
I don't consider them the same type of case. The Fractal Design uses an SFX PSU, and mounts it over the CPU. I'm more interested in this and the Lan-Gear mITX. Hopefully I'll be testing a prototype of it within the next few weeks.

#7 ·
nicee oil.. that Fractal Design mITX case... the one that looks like a lian li version of a sg05
? with one pci slot D= .... for gamming probaly go the sg07.... looks i like that factal design one :] .... though.... the sg07 ( in aus ) be like $150+ ( i reakon... with ease ) the sg05... is $110
might be getting one soonish.... itll fit everything i need... not like IM gonna have a 5970 .... though tower cpu cooler be nice lol.... o well .... still if someone was gonna buy me sg05 or sg07 illd go the 07

/rant

#9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilGear44
View Post

I'll only care when Newegg has them.

Yea, any word on a release date? At first I wanted to get an sg05 but I realized that it just wouldn't cut it, then I decided to go with the LIAN LI PC-Q08B but newegg or any other place never seems to have them in stock. So if I can't get it, I guess I can get this one or maybe the Lan gear mitx one if I can get my hands on one.

#10 ·
I'm guessing places won't have them til the end of the month or even into July. As far as the PC-Q08 goes, I want one soooo bad but I'm dirt poor; Performance-PCs has them. It'll be ages (imo) before the Lan-Gear ITX case comes, especially since they're still working on prototypes, and they're only letting a dozen or so people into the testing beta, and I'm sure they're pretty much full with that, not to mention I don't wanna shell out 100 bones to test something.

#11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilGear44 View Post
I'm guessing places won't have them til the end of the month or even into July. As far as the PC-Q08 goes, I want one soooo bad but I'm dirt poor; Performance-PCs has them. It'll be ages (imo) before the Lan-Gear ITX case comes, especially since they're still working on prototypes, and they're only letting a dozen or so people into the testing beta, and I'm sure they're pretty much full with that, not to mention I don't wanna shell out 100 bones to test something.

Oh dam thanks for the heads up on performance-pcs having them in stock, been looking for one for ages.
+rep!

#12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by dreadlord369 View Post
Oh dam thanks for the heads up on performance-pcs having them in stock, been looking for one for ages.
Damn! Shoulda kept my mouth shut, nao u b stealin' ma case!

I'm convinced that we're quantumly-entangled and our rigs are destined to be ~98% similar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.