Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [GT]Crysis 2 Cloak and Dagger Gameplay
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[GT]Crysis 2 Cloak and Dagger Gameplay - Page 4

post #31 of 67
00:52 consoles have ultra auto aim now?
Uhh.. Thing
(17 items)
 
TERA
(22 items)
 
MEGA
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690K Z97-PRO GAMER GigaByte GTX970 G1 Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 EVO Noctua D15 Windows 10 x64 Enterprise 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG248QE QPAD MK-50 EVGA 750W G2 Frractal Design R5 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G502 IKEA Galant SupremeFX -> Pioneer VSX-D711-S 5.1 receiver Dali Zensor 1+SUB E-12F 
Other
Logitech G27 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2700k @ 4.5GHz 1.425v with HT enabled ASUS P8Z77-V Gigabyte GTX670 OC Gigabyte GTX670 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeanve LP White 16GB Corsair Force GT 120GB WD RED SOHO 3TB WD RED SOHO 3TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
WD BLACK 4TB Seagate 5900 LP 2TB XSPC Raystorm D5 XSPC RX480 w/ GT AP-13 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
XSPC RX360 w/ GT AP-15 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 DELL U3011 Logitech K800 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX1000W Corsair 900D Logitech G500 SARGAS 460 
AudioAudio
Denon AVR-2313 Dali Zensor 7, 5, Vocal 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i5 3570k 4.2GHz ASUS P8Z77-i DELUXE Corsair Vengeance LP 4GB Samsung 830 256GB 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Corsair H100 Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1 ASUS V248QE Corsair HX650W 
CaseMouse PadAudioAudio
BitFenix Prodigy Funk Surface 1030 Realtek 898 Pioneer VSX-D711-S 5.1 receiver 
Audio
Dali Zensor 1+SUB E-12F 
  hide details  
Reply
Uhh.. Thing
(17 items)
 
TERA
(22 items)
 
MEGA
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690K Z97-PRO GAMER GigaByte GTX970 G1 Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 EVO Noctua D15 Windows 10 x64 Enterprise 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG248QE QPAD MK-50 EVGA 750W G2 Frractal Design R5 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G502 IKEA Galant SupremeFX -> Pioneer VSX-D711-S 5.1 receiver Dali Zensor 1+SUB E-12F 
Other
Logitech G27 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2700k @ 4.5GHz 1.425v with HT enabled ASUS P8Z77-V Gigabyte GTX670 OC Gigabyte GTX670 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeanve LP White 16GB Corsair Force GT 120GB WD RED SOHO 3TB WD RED SOHO 3TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
WD BLACK 4TB Seagate 5900 LP 2TB XSPC Raystorm D5 XSPC RX480 w/ GT AP-13 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
XSPC RX360 w/ GT AP-15 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 DELL U3011 Logitech K800 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX1000W Corsair 900D Logitech G500 SARGAS 460 
AudioAudio
Denon AVR-2313 Dali Zensor 7, 5, Vocal 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i5 3570k 4.2GHz ASUS P8Z77-i DELUXE Corsair Vengeance LP 4GB Samsung 830 256GB 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Corsair H100 Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1 ASUS V248QE Corsair HX650W 
CaseMouse PadAudioAudio
BitFenix Prodigy Funk Surface 1030 Realtek 898 Pioneer VSX-D711-S 5.1 receiver 
Audio
Dali Zensor 1+SUB E-12F 
  hide details  
Reply
post #32 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zawarudo View Post
-American accents
-they bleed red, speak in American accents. fair to assume they are human.
-The nano suit looks plastic, too much shine - not enough grit.
-Correlate in the sense it looks like they have dumped every philosophy that made Crysis and started again.
-How can you say I'm wrong when you know as much about the game as I do? opinion =/= fact. chill out.

How did anything I said not make sense to you?
Your pretty much right...

I'd also like to add this game looks dumbed down... look at that console shooting... ugly.
And if this doesn't have at least the same powers like strength, speed, armor, and cloak or better then it isn't crysis 2... it's consoleporttrash 1 million.
Icingdeath
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Lapped]Q6600 G0 @ 3.7Ghz (410x9 w/1.475v) Asus P5E X38 (RF 0803) GTX460 768MB @ 880/1760/2000 2x2GB OCZ Reapers 1066 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Crucial M4 128GB for OS 2x WD Black 1TB LightScribe Dvd-Rw Win7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24" LG LCD Logitech G11 Xion 800W Aurora 570 
MouseMouse Pad
razer diamondback 3g Steel Series Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
Icingdeath
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Lapped]Q6600 G0 @ 3.7Ghz (410x9 w/1.475v) Asus P5E X38 (RF 0803) GTX460 768MB @ 880/1760/2000 2x2GB OCZ Reapers 1066 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Crucial M4 128GB for OS 2x WD Black 1TB LightScribe Dvd-Rw Win7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24" LG LCD Logitech G11 Xion 800W Aurora 570 
MouseMouse Pad
razer diamondback 3g Steel Series Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #33 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zawarudo View Post
Their accents are American - how can you not see that? rofl.

Plot =/= story, learn to differentiate. I never said the plot outline. I also said why do I get the feeling, I never said I was talking facts I was making an Opinion. Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean you have to jump down my throat.

The nano suit looks nothing like it did in warhead, again are you just being ignorant to try and be right or something? It's shiny as hell and plastic in material.

Also, I can Underline words to be a douché too.
Someone should let Vol'jin know a troll got away from the Echo Isles!
Power Tower
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
920 OC'd 4.0 GHz Asus P6X58D Premium 8800 GTX/saving for HD5970 6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB WD Sata III LG Blu-Ray Burner Windows 7 Home Premium 24" Dell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Corsair HX1000W Antec Twelve Hundred Steel Series World of Warcraft Gaming Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Razer 
  hide details  
Reply
Power Tower
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
920 OC'd 4.0 GHz Asus P6X58D Premium 8800 GTX/saving for HD5970 6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB WD Sata III LG Blu-Ray Burner Windows 7 Home Premium 24" Dell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Corsair HX1000W Antec Twelve Hundred Steel Series World of Warcraft Gaming Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Razer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #34 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt5 View Post
Your pretty much right...

I'd also like to add this game looks dumbed down... look at that console shooting... ugly.
And if this doesn't have at least the same powers like strength, speed, armor, and cloak or better then it isn't crysis 2... it's consoleporttrash 1 million.
Well i mean there is plenty of time before release, hopefully they get their stuff together. I just hope EA doesn't try and push it out before it's properly finished like they love doing. About the suit powers, apparently it's like an rpg style upgrade system - like the weapons in Crysis. I'm not sure how i feel about that, I'll have to play it/see it in depth first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creese82 View Post
Someone should let Vol'jin know a troll got away from the Echo Isles!
Who's trolling?
post #35 of 67
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by manolith View Post
oh man that looks like crap! as of bc2 vs crysis.. i will take it head to head to this video any day of the week. seriously it dosnt look good at all. i hope thats just early early beta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zawarudo View Post
Their accents are American - how can you not see that? rofl.
The thing says like one line and you assume they're all American? Nice.

Quote:
Plot =/= story, learn to differentiate. I never said the plot outline. I also said why do I get the feeling, I never said I was talking facts I was making an Opinion. Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean you have to jump down my throat.
What are you talking about plot =/= story? XD
Back to elementary school - really? A plot is an element in a story XD

Quote:
The nano suit looks nothing like it did in warhead, again are you just being ignorant to try and be right or something? It's shiny as hell and plastic in material
I never said it doesn't look the same in the sense that its the exact same suit at the first games. It's an entirely new upgraded suit. But the "shiny" thing you're talking about or whatever - the suit has always had this look. And here we go with the name calling. How funny.

Quote:
Also, I can Underline words to be a douché too.
Oh I'm being a douche? Please
I haven't reverted to a kindergarten grade of calling each other names over a single conversation on the internet about you not knowing simple vocabulary.

plot =/= story
Ha.

The game is a sequel, and you're acting as if the game has nothing to do with the first one. Instead of aliens, it has fluffy animals in it or something so drastically different, you say "I have a feeling Crytek has acted like the first games didn't exist". You MUST be watching a totally different video dude.

Quote:
Who's trolling?
lol That's a good one too.

Quote:
Your one of the few people who realizes this.
Yeah I know. Im gonna assume you do too. It's funny how just because so much hated as mounted against MW2, people acted like BC2 was a god sent to earth just because it had dedicated servers. It's not THAT great of a game to begin with, yet alone graphics wise. It looks like garbage really. I especially cannot stand the lack of quality in the gun models. I've seen better skins from 12 year olds on FPS Banana for Counterstrike.
Edited by OmegaNemesis28 - 6/11/10 at 4:55pm
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #36 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaNemesis28 View Post
The thing says like one line and you assume they're all American? Nice.



What are you talking about plot =/= story? XD
Back to elementary school - really? A plot is an element in a story XD



I never said it doesn't look the same in the sense that its the exact same suit at the first games. It's an entirely new upgraded suit. But the "shiny" thing you're talking about or whatever - the suit has always had this look. And here we go with the name calling. How funny.



Oh I'm being a douche? Please
I haven't reverted to a kindergarten grade of calling each other names over a single conversation on the internet about you not knowing simple vocabulary.

plot =/= story
Ha.

The game is a sequel, and you're acting as if the game has nothing to do with the first one. Instead of aliens, it has fluffy animals in it or something so drastically different, you say "I have a feeling Crytek has acted like the first games didn't exist". You MUST be watching a totally different video dude.



lol That's a good one too.
I'm sorry but your post added nothing to this thread. Yes you were being a douche Omega - I don't need words underlined to understand them. It's just not needed and comes across as very patronising. There's actually about 9 sentences in that video, which are spoke with American accents. The nano suit is plastic and looks like crap compared to the old gritty suit.

I don't know basic vocabulary? Kindergarten? I'm wrong about what I said? 'why u mad?' comes to mind. Grow up please.

Also just because you're wrong doesn't make me a troll. Pathetic.
post #37 of 67
It looks like an FPS capable of matching FEAR in it's single player may soon rise to glory. I am so excited.
Lee XT
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Asus M5A97 SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7850 AMD 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
AMD 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ AMD 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ AMD 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ OCZ Vertex 4 256GB 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H80 Windows 8.1 Pro MCE Dell P2414H WHXV7  Microsoft Generic 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Ultra 600W Limited Edition NZXT Black Steel Razer Deathadder Razer Goliath 
Audio
Realtek HD Audio 
  hide details  
Reply
Lee XT
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Asus M5A97 SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7850 AMD 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
AMD 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ AMD 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ AMD 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ OCZ Vertex 4 256GB 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H80 Windows 8.1 Pro MCE Dell P2414H WHXV7  Microsoft Generic 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Ultra 600W Limited Edition NZXT Black Steel Razer Deathadder Razer Goliath 
Audio
Realtek HD Audio 
  hide details  
Reply
post #38 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Computation Machine View Post
I cry in my sleep every night because Crysis 2 is on console.
agree.
seriously why'd they put all that effort into a console version when it can never be as good as the PC version? they shoulda just worked on optimizing the PC version!
My first rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 750 @3.7ghz Asus P7P55D-e Pro 2 x MSI Cyclone GTX 460 4gb G.Skill DDR3 @1600 7-8-7-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1tb Hitachi Deskstar LG generic drive Corsair H50 Win7 64 Bit Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VW246H 24" LCD 2ms Microsoft Sidewinder x4 Corsair HX 750w Modular PSU CM 690 II Advanced 
Mouse
Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
My first rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 750 @3.7ghz Asus P7P55D-e Pro 2 x MSI Cyclone GTX 460 4gb G.Skill DDR3 @1600 7-8-7-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1tb Hitachi Deskstar LG generic drive Corsair H50 Win7 64 Bit Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VW246H 24" LCD 2ms Microsoft Sidewinder x4 Corsair HX 750w Modular PSU CM 690 II Advanced 
Mouse
Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #39 of 67
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zawarudo View Post
I'm sorry but your post added nothing to this thread. Yes you were being a douche Omega - I don't need words underlined to understand them. It's just not needed and comes across as very patronising. There's actually about 9 sentences in that video, which are spoke with American accents. The nano suit is plastic and looks like crap compared to the old gritty suit.

I don't know basic vocabulary? Kindergarten? I'm wrong about what I said? 'why u mad?' comes to mind. Grow up please.

Also just because you're wrong doesn't make me a troll. Pathetic.
XD

Here we go:

Quote:
I'm sorry but your post added nothing to this thread.
Quote:
1. Why are the baddies American?
2. Why are the baddies human?
3. Why does the nano suit look like a toys 'r' us number?
4. How can this possibly correlate to the original games?
5. Why do i get the feeling they have totally changed the story as if the first games never happened? (think the TV show Heroes and you'll get what i mean)
Like those really added to the thread. XD . Meanwhile they're all wrong. Talk about hypocritical.
I'll give you the stupid American and human stuff. Even though I still don't think they're all American and you're just making assumptions.


But wait - there's more.
Quote:
-The nano suit looks plastic, too much shine - not enough grit.
-Correlate in the sense it looks like they have dumped every philosophy that made Crysis and started again.
-How can you say I'm wrong when you know as much about the game as I do? opinion =/= fact. chill out.
Quote:
Their accents are American - how can you not see that? rofl.

Plot =/= story, learn to differentiate. I never said the plot outline. I also said why do I get the feeling, I never said I was talking facts I was making an Opinion. Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean you have to jump down my throat.

The nano suit looks nothing like it did in warhead, again are you just being ignorant to try and be right or something? It's shiny as hell and plastic in material.

Also, I can Underline words to be a douché too.
Quote:
Yes you were being a douche Omega - I don't need words underlined to understand them.
Quote:
Also just because you're wrong doesn't make me a troll. Pathetic.
Yep. You suuuuuuuuuure contributed your part.

You're complaining about things that don't make sense, you're name calling, and yet - you sit here and say not only are you not trolling - but I'm wrong.
That's golden.


Quote:
Yes you were being a douche Omega - I don't need words underlined to understand them.
Right. I was being a douche because I was pointing out and correct your little.... I suppose the best way to describe it was your lack of knowledge.
Watching that trailer alone you were able to say that the sequel "totally changed the story as if the first games never happened" and "doesn't correlate with the last games". That makes no sense in slightest. And I'm the douche bag for correcting you? Please, look up the word logic.

They haven't changed the story at all. If you knew that, you wouldn't have said it in the first place. The game takes place 5 years later and aliens have moved from the island to New York. It's a simple fact. How can you say that they changed the story as if the first games never happened if there are aliens and nanosuits from the first game? And characters like Phrophet will be in it too. The main character from the first game is probably the guy you play (we don't know that, but it's likely), and whats-his-face from Warhead will probably make an appearance too. And yet, you go on to say that there game acts like the first never took place? What? And Im the douche because I corrected you?

Your own words are perfect for you
Quote:
Also just because you're wrong doesn't make me a troll. Pathetic.
And the nano suit thing - the glossy look has always been that way. You notice is particularly in the opening cutscenes of the first game. Throughout the rest of the game, it's not as noticeable but it does come across especially in the brighter sections of the game. Nothing has changed in that regard. The nanosuit still retains its looks, but with upgrades to it. It's 5 years in the future. Things tend to change like that. It's how the world works, and if it didn't in the Crysis would - then it would be disregarding things.

Quote:
why u mad?' comes to mind
I wonder why that comes to mind. Pretty sure that supports my last post about you.

Love how you didn't address the last post either but continued with the name calling and the "Pathetic." lines. lol I need to grow up?
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecchi-BANZAII!!! View Post
00:52 consoles have ultra auto aim now?
Consoles have always had ultra auto aim. They need it because the controls are so bad.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4670k ASUS Maximus VI Gene Gigabyte GTX 460 1GB Kingston Hyper-X 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 OCZ Vertex 3 WD6401AALS WD5000AAKS 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Noctua NH-D14 elementary OS Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM LG W2442PA-BF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Corsair HX750W Corsair Graphite 600T Logitech G700 
Audio
ASUS Xonar DG 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4670k ASUS Maximus VI Gene Gigabyte GTX 460 1GB Kingston Hyper-X 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 OCZ Vertex 3 WD6401AALS WD5000AAKS 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Noctua NH-D14 elementary OS Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM LG W2442PA-BF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Corsair HX750W Corsair Graphite 600T Logitech G700 
Audio
ASUS Xonar DG 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [GT]Crysis 2 Cloak and Dagger Gameplay