Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › The 3D Fallout Apperciation Club!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The 3D Fallout Apperciation Club! - Page 329

post #3281 of 4358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaredvcxz View Post
Archive Invalidation seems so screwed I'll never be able to unscrew it. Would deleting falloutprefs.ini and reinstalling FOMM fix it?
This fixed it and now I can have fun with type 3.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X3 720 BE @3.5 THz MSI 770-C45 HIS Radeon HD 5770 1GB 2 x 2GB G-Skill 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 320GB HP 24X Multiformat DVD Writer Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Hanns-G Hi221 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
DCT Factory thing Silverstone ST50F-ES 500W XION Armor X AXP-ARM001-BL ATX DCT Factory thing 
Mouse Pad
Awesome space thingie by Dave Archer 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X3 720 BE @3.5 THz MSI 770-C45 HIS Radeon HD 5770 1GB 2 x 2GB G-Skill 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 320GB HP 24X Multiformat DVD Writer Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Hanns-G Hi221 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
DCT Factory thing Silverstone ST50F-ES 500W XION Armor X AXP-ARM001-BL ATX DCT Factory thing 
Mouse Pad
Awesome space thingie by Dave Archer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3282 of 4358
Well I just had to stop by and say these games are great. New Vegas was much better than fallout 3, and I didn't expect it to be. The way you can have reputation as opposed to just karma in NV is great.
post #3283 of 4358
They should totally do this for Fallout

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/fi...id=21010&tab=3


Or maybe put Zeta in the sky.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X3 720 BE @3.5 THz MSI 770-C45 HIS Radeon HD 5770 1GB 2 x 2GB G-Skill 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 320GB HP 24X Multiformat DVD Writer Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Hanns-G Hi221 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
DCT Factory thing Silverstone ST50F-ES 500W XION Armor X AXP-ARM001-BL ATX DCT Factory thing 
Mouse Pad
Awesome space thingie by Dave Archer 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X3 720 BE @3.5 THz MSI 770-C45 HIS Radeon HD 5770 1GB 2 x 2GB G-Skill 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 320GB HP 24X Multiformat DVD Writer Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Hanns-G Hi221 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
DCT Factory thing Silverstone ST50F-ES 500W XION Armor X AXP-ARM001-BL ATX DCT Factory thing 
Mouse Pad
Awesome space thingie by Dave Archer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3284 of 4358
NAh. Put the Death Star up there. Maybe even embed a script where if you fire a high enough damaging single shot into it it gives you Vader's armor? I know the star wars fans out there would love that.

Also, "Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired. Please reload the windiw". SOD OFF!
Boot to the Head!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon64 X2 4200+ @ stock Epox 9NPA+SLI XFX 8800GS 384 4x1GB G.Skill DDR400 @ stock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
120GB WD + 1TB WD GP + 320GB WD AAJS Mystery DVD-RW Vista Ultimate x64! ViewSonic P220F CRT + KDS 15" CRT 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
$3 Compaq keyboard with pretty aluminum finish ThermalTake PurePower 500W Rosewill R230-P-BK Wired Optical 
Mouse Pad
Table. Mouse pads are overrated 
  hide details  
Reply
Boot to the Head!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon64 X2 4200+ @ stock Epox 9NPA+SLI XFX 8800GS 384 4x1GB G.Skill DDR400 @ stock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
120GB WD + 1TB WD GP + 320GB WD AAJS Mystery DVD-RW Vista Ultimate x64! ViewSonic P220F CRT + KDS 15" CRT 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
$3 Compaq keyboard with pretty aluminum finish ThermalTake PurePower 500W Rosewill R230-P-BK Wired Optical 
Mouse Pad
Table. Mouse pads are overrated 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3285 of 4358
I have a confession to make, and since our vault is a mix of friends/support group I figured I would post it here.

I thelastpriest have de-evolved by nearly 20 years regarding the toys I play with, about a year ago my 3yr old son got into the movie cars from pixar, then after seeing my little brother's diecast collection of 1/55 scale cars from the movie he looked at me and said "Daddy, Aidan cars" I told him daddy was pretty broke so I couldnt get him a collection the size his 4yr old uncle has but daddy would come through for him and every time we went to a store that had one he didnt have, daddy would buy him at least 1 and eventually he would have a decent size collection.

Fast forward to today, my sons collection is nearly 100 cars strong, many of them rare that I had to pickup off of ebay for $15-$20 a piece. His collection now stands at over $500 at least. Sadly, I have not paid to upgrade my computer at all this year since my tax return. I have put nothing into it to improve it and even more disturbing I spend more time on a cars collectors forum than I do on overclock.net these days. Something about those little toys brings out the kid in me, and its so great to have something my 3yr old and I are both interested in, we can go out searching for cars and playing with cars, rather than me locking myself in a room where he cant go because he is too young to mess with computers.

I need your opinion, I know all this makes me a better father, but does it make me a terrible computer enthusiast? A terrible OCN member?...You are my OCN friends HELP
Codex Gigas
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 930 Asus P6 X58D xfx 5870 MSI 5870 Lightning 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Xms3 8gb WD Caviar blue Western Digital RE3 Western Digital RE 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
5 120mm Cooler master R4 Blade Master Windows 7 ultimate 64bit Viewsonic VX2233WM Viewsonic VX2239WM 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Viewsonic VX2239WM Razer Lycosa Mirror 650w Antec Truepower New Antec 900 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech Mx620 Laser Desk Logitech x-530 Creative Xfi Titanium HD 
OtherOther
Logitech G-27 Saitek x-52 
  hide details  
Reply
Codex Gigas
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 930 Asus P6 X58D xfx 5870 MSI 5870 Lightning 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Xms3 8gb WD Caviar blue Western Digital RE3 Western Digital RE 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
5 120mm Cooler master R4 Blade Master Windows 7 ultimate 64bit Viewsonic VX2233WM Viewsonic VX2239WM 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Viewsonic VX2239WM Razer Lycosa Mirror 650w Antec Truepower New Antec 900 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech Mx620 Laser Desk Logitech x-530 Creative Xfi Titanium HD 
OtherOther
Logitech G-27 Saitek x-52 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3286 of 4358
Well, you're alone now, right?


Play some New Vegas.
Boot to the Head!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon64 X2 4200+ @ stock Epox 9NPA+SLI XFX 8800GS 384 4x1GB G.Skill DDR400 @ stock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
120GB WD + 1TB WD GP + 320GB WD AAJS Mystery DVD-RW Vista Ultimate x64! ViewSonic P220F CRT + KDS 15" CRT 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
$3 Compaq keyboard with pretty aluminum finish ThermalTake PurePower 500W Rosewill R230-P-BK Wired Optical 
Mouse Pad
Table. Mouse pads are overrated 
  hide details  
Reply
Boot to the Head!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon64 X2 4200+ @ stock Epox 9NPA+SLI XFX 8800GS 384 4x1GB G.Skill DDR400 @ stock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
120GB WD + 1TB WD GP + 320GB WD AAJS Mystery DVD-RW Vista Ultimate x64! ViewSonic P220F CRT + KDS 15" CRT 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
$3 Compaq keyboard with pretty aluminum finish ThermalTake PurePower 500W Rosewill R230-P-BK Wired Optical 
Mouse Pad
Table. Mouse pads are overrated 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3287 of 4358
Quote:
Originally Posted by TestECull View Post
AFAIK Rex is the only companion that will carry any faction armor. ED-E seems to reject them. he probably threw them on the ground right where he hovered when you gave them to him.

That little turd pooped it out right where to two dead BHS guys where. So did Boone when I handed it to him. LOL Had to rearrange inventories to get it back to my safe haven.

I found the two dead ones in the Necronn building. Found one in the blast field before the Nellis airforce base (suppose to be two). Now I need to find the other around Black Mountain.


I was about to head into the Strip when ED-E was broadcasting the Brotherhood guys voice and told me to take ED-E to a meeting spot. I'm suppose to let them see him correct?
House heater
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Xeon W5580 @ 4GHz Foxconn Bloodrage GTI Asus GTX780 DirectCU II Asus GTX780 DirectCU II 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
12GB Corsair 2000MHz @ 1444MHz 1TB x2 Samsung F3 RAID 0 Memorex dvd burner Corsair H80 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win7 Pro 64-bit 3x 23" LG Flatron W2361VG (sexy glossy) Vizio 42" TV Logitech MX5500 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 850w CoolerMaster HAF-X Logitech revolution laser (MX5500 combo) 
  hide details  
Reply
House heater
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Xeon W5580 @ 4GHz Foxconn Bloodrage GTI Asus GTX780 DirectCU II Asus GTX780 DirectCU II 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
12GB Corsair 2000MHz @ 1444MHz 1TB x2 Samsung F3 RAID 0 Memorex dvd burner Corsair H80 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win7 Pro 64-bit 3x 23" LG Flatron W2361VG (sexy glossy) Vizio 42" TV Logitech MX5500 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 850w CoolerMaster HAF-X Logitech revolution laser (MX5500 combo) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3288 of 4358
Had an awesome experience when i had to kill the last debt person for the twins. He was in the strip with around 15 ncr and 5 bots. Well i tell him its game time, i didnt even have a weapon and my hands were down. I back up a little and he whips out his rifle. I have boone and ed-e to my right. Im starring at the guy the whole time when this takes place. Boone takes a shot and knocks the guys rifle out of his hand, ed-e lazers him in the chest, then boone just blast him in the chest with his second shot killing him. I didnt get time to raise my pepboy to select a weapon.

The good is neither the ncr's or the bots did anything. The funny is right after he fell a bot goes, "homicide detected." I was looking around getting ready to run. LOL
House heater
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Xeon W5580 @ 4GHz Foxconn Bloodrage GTI Asus GTX780 DirectCU II Asus GTX780 DirectCU II 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
12GB Corsair 2000MHz @ 1444MHz 1TB x2 Samsung F3 RAID 0 Memorex dvd burner Corsair H80 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win7 Pro 64-bit 3x 23" LG Flatron W2361VG (sexy glossy) Vizio 42" TV Logitech MX5500 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 850w CoolerMaster HAF-X Logitech revolution laser (MX5500 combo) 
  hide details  
Reply
House heater
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Xeon W5580 @ 4GHz Foxconn Bloodrage GTI Asus GTX780 DirectCU II Asus GTX780 DirectCU II 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
12GB Corsair 2000MHz @ 1444MHz 1TB x2 Samsung F3 RAID 0 Memorex dvd burner Corsair H80 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win7 Pro 64-bit 3x 23" LG Flatron W2361VG (sexy glossy) Vizio 42" TV Logitech MX5500 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 850w CoolerMaster HAF-X Logitech revolution laser (MX5500 combo) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3289 of 4358
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastPriest View Post
I have a confession to make, and since our vault is a mix of friends/support group I figured I would post it here.

I thelastpriest have de-evolved by nearly 20 years regarding the toys I play with, about a year ago my 3yr old son got into the movie cars from pixar, then after seeing my little brother's diecast collection of 1/55 scale cars from the movie he looked at me and said "Daddy, Aidan cars" I told him daddy was pretty broke so I couldnt get him a collection the size his 4yr old uncle has but daddy would come through for him and every time we went to a store that had one he didnt have, daddy would buy him at least 1 and eventually he would have a decent size collection.

Fast forward to today, my sons collection is nearly 100 cars strong, many of them rare that I had to pickup off of ebay for $15-$20 a piece. His collection now stands at over $500 at least. Sadly, I have not paid to upgrade my computer at all this year since my tax return. I have put nothing into it to improve it and even more disturbing I spend more time on a cars collectors forum than I do on overclock.net these days. Something about those little toys brings out the kid in me, and its so great to have something my 3yr old and I are both interested in, we can go out searching for cars and playing with cars, rather than me locking myself in a room where he cant go because he is too young to mess with computers.

I need your opinion, I know all this makes me a better father, but does it make me a terrible computer enthusiast? A terrible OCN member?...You are my OCN friends HELP
It makes you a good father, and i can't upgrade my computer very often and my 4890s were a gift from my father, because he knew i wouldnt be able to afford them with college and all.
post #3290 of 4358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
I was about to head into the Strip when ED-E was broadcasting the Brotherhood guys voice and told me to take ED-E to a meeting spot. I'm suppose to let them see him correct?
Wait a bit you'll get a second transmission. Then you'll have a choice of upgrades. Taking ED-E to the BoS will upgrade his armor, taking him to the second group will upgrade his pew pew laz0r into a shoopus-mah-whoopus laz0r.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Had an awesome experience when i had to kill the last debt person for the twins. He was in the strip with around 15 ncr and 5 bots. Well i tell him its game time, i didnt even have a weapon and my hands were down. I back up a little and he whips out his rifle. I have boone and ed-e to my right. Im starring at the guy the whole time when this takes place. Boone takes a shot and knocks the guys rifle out of his hand, ed-e lazers him in the chest, then boone just blast him in the chest with his second shot killing him. I didnt get time to raise my pepboy to select a weapon.

The good is neither the ncr's or the bots did anything. The funny is right after he fell a bot goes, "homicide detected." I was looking around getting ready to run. LOL

lol follower kills don't count against the player. Never have. You can use this to troll factions if you want, just egg people into trying to kill you and let Boone take 'em out.
Boot to the Head!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon64 X2 4200+ @ stock Epox 9NPA+SLI XFX 8800GS 384 4x1GB G.Skill DDR400 @ stock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
120GB WD + 1TB WD GP + 320GB WD AAJS Mystery DVD-RW Vista Ultimate x64! ViewSonic P220F CRT + KDS 15" CRT 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
$3 Compaq keyboard with pretty aluminum finish ThermalTake PurePower 500W Rosewill R230-P-BK Wired Optical 
Mouse Pad
Table. Mouse pads are overrated 
  hide details  
Reply
Boot to the Head!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon64 X2 4200+ @ stock Epox 9NPA+SLI XFX 8800GS 384 4x1GB G.Skill DDR400 @ stock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
120GB WD + 1TB WD GP + 320GB WD AAJS Mystery DVD-RW Vista Ultimate x64! ViewSonic P220F CRT + KDS 15" CRT 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
$3 Compaq keyboard with pretty aluminum finish ThermalTake PurePower 500W Rosewill R230-P-BK Wired Optical 
Mouse Pad
Table. Mouse pads are overrated 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › The 3D Fallout Apperciation Club!