210K views 4K replies 126 participants last post by  MrDeodorant 
#1 ·
I forgot what this thread was for.

#9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryboto
View Post

I miss conquest
....guess I'm alone in that. oh well! organized play will be better than playing with complete strangers.

Look at it this way, these games will let you find OCN BC2 players

There's already almost a dozen of us (unfortunately we never show up at the same time) who regularly play on Vent and we play all game modes.

#12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by yakub0 View Post
Sounds good to me

Since you don't have Vent you will have to come up with a program to communicate with your teammates. I don't know of any other than Vent

And in-game VOIP isn't reliable enough. For me it doesn't work all the time and some can't even use it.

#15 ·
I'll be back to fill out the form. I'm just waaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaay too distracted at the moment.

#16 ·
Filled out form. I'm always trying to catch peeps on the OCN server. Rush was filled up last night which was nice to see, but anymore the OCN servers are 99% of the time empty it seems.

I've played with Walnut5 and Coldharbour along with a couple others and had great fun. Just never know what servers to jump in on.

Would love to see the OCN servers filled up more, but usually after about 20min with just myself and if I'm lucky one other person, it's hard not to give up.

Anybody ever wanna play add me to steam or xfire and hit me up. rx7racer just search for it, I'm there.

#17 ·
So I put my class down as engineer, but I can do all classes, because all have shotties

#18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor_Jesus
View Post

So I put my class down as engineer, but I can do all classes, because all have shotties

Yes but you know you like having that CG ready for hard to reach targets

#21 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by savagebunny
View Post

I'll add my self. Although my BC2 friends list doesn't work, I have no clue how it would work out for me

lol

It's really crappy. When both players are in the main menu and adding each other, it works better. But still crappy.

I guess I'll leave this for a few more days. I know people who play who haven't filled it yet.
For those without Vent access, it would be nice (especially for yourselves
) if you can find an alternate way to communicate freely (I'm a nub in this department). Ingame VOIP doesn't work consistently for me, and some can't use it at all.

#22 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by thiru
View Post

Yes but you know you like having that CG ready for hard to reach targets

This is very true. I can still adapt if our team needs a medic/ammo etc etc.

#23 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by thiru
View Post

It's really crappy. When both players are in the main menu and adding each other, it works better. But still crappy.

I guess I'll leave this for a few more days. I know people who play who haven't filled it yet.
For those without Vent access, it would be nice (especially for yourselves
) if you can find an alternate way to communicate freely (I'm a nub in this department). Ingame VOIP doesn't work consistently for me, and some can't use it at all.

Best case scenario, they fix both in the next patch.
If not, what about teamspeak? Haven't used it since my BF2 days, but from what I remember it was almost the same thing as ventrilo.

#24 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Higgins
View Post

Best case scenario, they fix both in the next patch.
If not, what about teamspeak? Haven't used it since my BF2 days, but from what I remember it was almost the same thing as ventrilo.

Do you need a server to make it work?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.