ok step by step instructions to fold 100% with HT, Duel Cores, and EE.
1) download consol version here
2) create 2 new folders and name them differant names. see image 1.
3) place F@H file in BOTH folders. name them 1 and 2 or something like that to make iding easier later. see image 2.
4) make a short cut of BOTH F@H files. image 3
5) Right-click the first short cut. go to properties. click shortcut tab. in the target field you see "c:\\????\\???\\folding file.exe" type "-config" after that. not in the "s and one space after the last " mark. so it looks like "c:\\????\\???\\folding file.exe" -config see image 4. repeat for each shortcut made.
6) double click first short cut. enter info. ok it gets to advanced settings type yes y. keep going and it gets to "machine id" type 1 for the first short cut 2 for the second and so on. image 4.
7) ok heres the tricky part. to run the program after the first setup run, use the F@H file that you first put in the folding folder. you have to run each file for each core or machine id. so core 1 is folding 1 start the folding 1 file. core two is folding file 2 start the folding 2 file. and so on. you can run up too 8 files at once but anything more then 100% cpu usage is kinda pointless. one file for single core none HT. 2 for duel and HT. 4 for 955EE and the fx-60 i think. dont know amds stuff.
p.s. i did know know pc probe gave cpu usage specs. i use crtl+alt+del and the performance tab. image 5