I am going to build small Rendering PC base on Vulcan.So here are a components I am going for.
Could you please double check regarding component and their compatibility. Maybe you have suggestions.
I have a couple of questions:
- Do I need a better CPU, I think I will be able to overclock it to 4.8 -5.0 GHz
- In future i will add second Titan, do i need a better PSU?
- This is a small case and i like it, but do i need a water cooling for GPU? I am going to overclock it a bit.
- Is it ok to put so many stuff on top of mATX board?
- i will have 7 fans, but my motherboard has only 5 fan connectors?
- could you also review my cooling scheme.
- I am in uk. Where is the best place to buy all this?
1 Case NZXT Vulcan
2 Motherboard Asus RAMPAGE IV GENE
3 Processor Option 01 Intel Core i7-3930K Processor (12M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz)
4 HDD Seagate Barracuda 3.5 inch 1TB, 64Mb X2
5 Video card Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan
6 RAM Dominator GT with DHX Pro Connector 1.5V 32GB Dual/Quad Channel DDR3 Memory Kit (CMT32GX3M4X1866C9) red
7 Power supplier Seasonic X – series 850W 80Plus Gold
8 Main CPU water cooler Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance CPU Cooler
9 200mm fan NZXT FS 200LED red
10 CD/DVD drive LiteOn IHAS120-04 20x SATA Super AllWrite Internal
Thanks for help.