Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Team Competition › Team Competition Sign Up Sheet
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Team Competition Sign Up Sheet - Page 96

post #951 of 1063
I am back in the folding scene again. Hopefully able to go back to my old team or join a new one
post #952 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryahn View Post

I am back in the folding scene again. Hopefully able to go back to my old team or join a new one

Your old folding team is gone. If you need any help just ask. You have GTX 980Ti and six core i7 if I remember right.

http://tc.folding.net/index.php?p=team&team=Fluffy+Pink+Ninjas#summary.php
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
post #953 of 1063
I think I got everything setup properly and going now. But I wont know if they are for a few days (I think).

Also I dont see anything when I click on the link you gave
post #954 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryahn View Post

I think I got everything setup properly and going now. But I wont know if they are for a few days (I think).

Also I dont see anything when I click on the link you gave

To get to the stats you have click on the left side headers. Fluffy Pink Ninjas was my first TC team and it does make me laugh I you go to check the stats.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
post #955 of 1063
Ah, is there any room for me on a team? Or is something where I am waiting for a new team to start?
post #956 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryahn View Post

Ah, is there any room for me on a team? Or is something where I am waiting for a new team to start?
what hardware are you folding with?
post #957 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgeek12 View Post

what hardware are you folding with?

i7 5960X and GTX 980ti

All stock clocks
post #958 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryahn View Post

i7 5960X and GTX 980ti

All stock clocks

looks like a few teams need an I7 folder-

Explosm has a vacant spot
Power Rangers has a vacant spot
and 3 teams have "temp" folders,PPD police. BBT, Full auto


1 team needs a GPU-O folder ( 980Ti)-
MLP folding is magic
post #959 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgeek12 View Post

looks like a few teams need an I7 folder-

Explosm has a vacant spot
Power Rangers has a vacant spot
and 3 teams have "temp" folders,PPD police. BBT, Full auto


1 team needs a GPU-O folder ( 980Ti)-
MLP folding is magic

I am impartial. I am here to contribute to a greater cause. I will join which ever team would like to have me. Preferably a permanent spot.
post #960 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryahn View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgeek12 View Post

what hardware are you folding with?

i7 5960X and GTX 980ti

All stock clocks

Click on categories. If you see 0 points, vacant or [T] the spot is open. The Power Rangers would be a team that you should look at for both the i7 and 980 Ti. I think @PimpSkyline is sleeping.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Team Competition
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Team Competition › Team Competition Sign Up Sheet