Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Starcraft 2 Strategy & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Starcraft 2 Strategy & Discussion Thread - Page 1744

post #17431 of 25319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
Whats up with all of the people in here with attitude problems haha? Whats wrong with doing whatever you want in teams and having fun? I hope that you realize that playing games is meant to be fun not everyone has a huge ego and calls different strategy's retarded because they think that SC is a hardcore sport and not a video game.
I could put a circle in a circle hole for fun for hours but I would get bored after about 5 seconds. Maybe its ADD. I don't know.

Getting better is fun. Improving is fun. Wasting time with easy mode no skill team games versus horrible opponents is boring. Your the one asserting dominance over lower skill players by humiliating them with retarded strats and getting an ego boost.

SCBW and SC2 are hardcore sports. There are team houses and tournaments where people practice 12hrs a day and get paid salary. Maybe you should think before you speak.

You dont know anything about strategy or skill. You don't realize how many playstyles there are and how each pro is unique and brings their owns traits to the game. Goody uses mech vs everyone btw. And each map brings different advantage and disadvantages. Just because you want to be able to mass reaper each game doesnt mean sc2 isnt diverse, it means you are an idiot. There is so much diversity in gameplay right now and each player plays fairly uniquely.

Ret- Macro player who takes risk to get more drones and rarely cheeses
Idra- Macro player who plays safe and gets more drones and rarely cheeses. Favors infestors to play safe vs P and mutas in Z/T.
MC - Risky player overall but still good. Lots of tricks but usually shorter games.
July Zerg- Extremely Aggressive player who doenst spread creep and goes into kill mode and doesnt stop sending army until someone is dead.
TLO - plays odd strats that are random, often with nukes.
Goody - Plays mech in every MU, long macro games obv.
MKP - Used the potential of the marine to destroy zergs but rounded his play
BitbyBit - Cheesy 1 base
Genuis - wierd void ray play almost all the time
Tyler - Nony build with pheonix and popularized double forge chargelot/HT
Adelscott - plays a heavy gateway zealot/stalker/upgrade style
Select - Extremely aggressive harrassing player that has extreme multitasking and is always dropping
BratOK - loves ghost play and openings
Dimaga - BANELINGS BANELINGS BANELINGS
White Ra - Speshul Tactiks. Lots of warp prism play heavy unit harass and other odd play that wins games and works
Naniwa - Used to be 1base but now plays more macro and kills you with a spoon. Spoontoss.

This is off the top of my head and I dont watch enough sc2. Im sure someone who keeps up with everything could correct and add many other players and their uniqueness.
post #17432 of 25319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realityntatt View Post
add me so we can play!!!! teach emeeeeee
First, choose a race.

I would recommend Protoss or Terran as they're the easiest to get started with.

Also play vs AI to get used to the things about your race.
Yuki
(20 items)
 
Illya
(20 items)
 
Neptunia
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500K 5Ghz ASUS P8P67 Pro EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 G.Skill RipJaws X 2133Mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
240GB Corsair Neutron GTX RAID0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB WD Red 8TB Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer BlackWidow 2013 CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL ASUS Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennheiser HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 Skylake-E X190 Nvidia Titan Volta 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB Samsung 850 Evo 1TB 8TB WD Red Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL Asus Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennhesier HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600 3.3Ghz Asus Z170M Pro AMD RX460 G.Skill 16GB 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 M.2 256GB Windows 10 Dell S2817Q 4K Ducky Shine 3 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CoolerMaster Vanguard 450W BitFenix Phenom Logitech G700S CoolerMaster Swift-RX 
  hide details  
Reply
Yuki
(20 items)
 
Illya
(20 items)
 
Neptunia
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500K 5Ghz ASUS P8P67 Pro EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 G.Skill RipJaws X 2133Mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
240GB Corsair Neutron GTX RAID0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB WD Red 8TB Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer BlackWidow 2013 CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL ASUS Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennheiser HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 Skylake-E X190 Nvidia Titan Volta 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB Samsung 850 Evo 1TB 8TB WD Red Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL Asus Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennhesier HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600 3.3Ghz Asus Z170M Pro AMD RX460 G.Skill 16GB 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 M.2 256GB Windows 10 Dell S2817Q 4K Ducky Shine 3 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CoolerMaster Vanguard 450W BitFenix Phenom Logitech G700S CoolerMaster Swift-RX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17433 of 25319
Hmm...

Does anyone want to partner up and start hardcore 1s or 2s? I'm looking to improve my game... I'm not in any of the grandmaster leagues but I'm decent, and can play a good P; americas region.

Cyrus is my login.... pls PM me if interested.
post #17434 of 25319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex132 View Post
First, choose a race.

I would recommend Protoss or Terran as they're the easiest to get started with.

Also play vs AI to get used to the things about your race.
I am terran, I played LOTS of warcraft III as a human, so I am terran now!!!!

I now the basics!! now I need to start watching replays and such.. but alone is boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
New lover
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 2500k Asus P8P67 REV 3.0 Sapphire Toxic HD 6950 2GB Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x 4gb) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 1TB 7200RP ASUS DRW-24B1ST Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64B Asus 23' # VH236H 
PowerCase
Antec EarthWatts Green EA-650w Thermaltake V9 Black-Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
New lover
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 2500k Asus P8P67 REV 3.0 Sapphire Toxic HD 6950 2GB Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x 4gb) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 1TB 7200RP ASUS DRW-24B1ST Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64B Asus 23' # VH236H 
PowerCase
Antec EarthWatts Green EA-650w Thermaltake V9 Black-Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17435 of 25319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyn View Post
Hmm...

Does anyone want to partner up and start hardcore 1s or 2s? I'm looking to improve my game... I'm not in any of the grandmaster leagues but I'm decent, and can play a good P; americas region.

Cyrus is my login.... pls PM me if interested.
League?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realityntatt View Post
I am terran, I played LOTS of warcraft III as a human, so I am terran now!!!!

I now the basics!! now I need to start watching replays and such.. but alone is boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Watch some GSL, its really good.
Yuki
(20 items)
 
Illya
(20 items)
 
Neptunia
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500K 5Ghz ASUS P8P67 Pro EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 G.Skill RipJaws X 2133Mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
240GB Corsair Neutron GTX RAID0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB WD Red 8TB Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer BlackWidow 2013 CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL ASUS Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennheiser HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 Skylake-E X190 Nvidia Titan Volta 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB Samsung 850 Evo 1TB 8TB WD Red Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL Asus Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennhesier HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600 3.3Ghz Asus Z170M Pro AMD RX460 G.Skill 16GB 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 M.2 256GB Windows 10 Dell S2817Q 4K Ducky Shine 3 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CoolerMaster Vanguard 450W BitFenix Phenom Logitech G700S CoolerMaster Swift-RX 
  hide details  
Reply
Yuki
(20 items)
 
Illya
(20 items)
 
Neptunia
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500K 5Ghz ASUS P8P67 Pro EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 G.Skill RipJaws X 2133Mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
240GB Corsair Neutron GTX RAID0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB WD Red 8TB Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer BlackWidow 2013 CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL ASUS Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennheiser HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 Skylake-E X190 Nvidia Titan Volta 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB Samsung 850 Evo 1TB 8TB WD Red Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL Asus Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennhesier HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600 3.3Ghz Asus Z170M Pro AMD RX460 G.Skill 16GB 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 M.2 256GB Windows 10 Dell S2817Q 4K Ducky Shine 3 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CoolerMaster Vanguard 450W BitFenix Phenom Logitech G700S CoolerMaster Swift-RX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17436 of 25319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploppytheman View Post
I could put a circle in a circle hole for fun for hours but I would get bored after about 5 seconds. Maybe its ADD. I don't know.

Getting better is fun. Improving is fun. Wasting time with easy mode no skill team games versus horrible opponents is boring. Your the one asserting dominance over lower skill players by humiliating them with retarded strats and getting an ego boost.

SCBW and SC2 are hardcore sports. There are team houses and tournaments where people practice 12hrs a day and get paid salary. Maybe you should think before you speak.

You dont know anything about strategy or skill. You don't realize how many playstyles there are and how each pro is unique and brings their owns traits to the game. Goody uses mech vs everyone btw. And each map brings different advantage and disadvantages. Just because you want to be able to mass reaper each game doesnt mean sc2 isnt diverse, it means you are an idiot. There is so much diversity in gameplay right now and each player plays fairly uniquely.

Ret- Macro player who takes risk to get more drones and rarely cheeses
Idra- Macro player who plays safe and gets more drones and rarely cheeses. Favors infestors to play safe vs P and mutas in Z/T.
MC - Risky player overall but still good. Lots of tricks but usually shorter games.
July Zerg- Extremely Aggressive player who doenst spread creep and goes into kill mode and doesnt stop sending army until someone is dead.
TLO - plays odd strats that are random, often with nukes.
Goody - Plays mech in every MU, long macro games obv.
MKP - Used the potential of the marine to destroy zergs but rounded his play
BitbyBit - Cheesy 1 base
Genuis - wierd void ray play almost all the time
Tyler - Nony build with pheonix and popularized double forge chargelot/HT
Adelscott - plays a heavy gateway zealot/stalker/upgrade style
Select - Extremely aggressive harrassing player that has extreme multitasking and is always dropping
BratOK - loves ghost play and openings
Dimaga - BANELINGS BANELINGS BANELINGS
White Ra - Speshul Tactiks. Lots of warp prism play heavy unit harass and other odd play that wins games and works
Naniwa - Used to be 1base but now plays more macro and kills you with a spoon. Spoontoss.

This is off the top of my head and I dont watch enough sc2. Im sure someone who keeps up with everything could correct and add many other players and their uniqueness.
Stop trying to make yourself look like you're some Godly player, you're not even in the same league as me 1v1. In team games the strats that I do are viable, there are tons of ways to play team games such as mineral feeding zergs, mass reaper, ghost nuke harass/contains, heavy tech builds, and tons of other things. Just because you think that team games dont require strategy doesnt mean that they dont. In actuality team games require strategy too and I prefer them over 1v1. By the way those people that spend 12 hours a day playing video games are wasting their life and potential to do more in life. Do you honestly think that the're going to still be playing games at a competitive level at age 40? From what I've heard a lot of them get paud just to get by.

Adding to your player play style list I can add a lot more.

Qxc - Plays an aggressive style and utilizes reapers and nukes late game heavily in TvP. Is re known for his drop ship play.

Minigun - Plays macro style Toss, doesnt really on gimmicks or weird play. Plays straight up and relies primarly on macro, very predictable play style.

Major - Plays a very heavy macro style, is renowned for his incredible multi tasking skills, can manage multiple army's with high efficiency and make come backs from games that most players would have surely of lost.

Spades - Plays a heavy macro style, very predictable but has very good unit control and macro.

Bomber - Very aggressive Terran, can multi task and macro hard and will punish a player even for the smallest of mistakes due to being so aggressive.

MMA - Renown for his drop ship and hellion play. Has one of the best TvZ's in the world due to his heavy drop ship multi tasking ability and excellent game sense.
My Current Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom X4 965BE @ 3.4GHz Gigabyte Nvidia GTX260 216 2X2GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
1TB WD HDD & 250GB WD HDD Windows 7 Asus VH 23" LED LCD Logitech Media 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Sparkle 550w CM690 MS Intellimouse 3.0 Qck+ 
  hide details  
Reply
My Current Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom X4 965BE @ 3.4GHz Gigabyte Nvidia GTX260 216 2X2GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
1TB WD HDD & 250GB WD HDD Windows 7 Asus VH 23" LED LCD Logitech Media 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Sparkle 550w CM690 MS Intellimouse 3.0 Qck+ 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17437 of 25319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
Qxc - Plays an aggressive style and utilizes reapers and nukes late game heavily in TvP. Is re known for his drop ship play.

Minigun - Plays macro style Toss, doesnt really on gimmicks or weird play. Plays straight up and relies primarly on macro, very predictable play style.

Major - Plays a very heavy macro style, is renowned for his incredible multi tasking skills, can manage multiple army's with high efficiency and make come backs from games that most players would have surely of lost.

Spades - Plays a heavy macro style, very predictable but has very good unit control and macro.

Bomber - Very aggressive Terran, can multi task and macro hard and will punish a player even for the smallest of mistakes due to being so aggressive.

MMA - Renown for his drop ship and hellion play. Has one of the best TvZ's in the world due to his heavy drop ship multi tasking ability and excellent game sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploppytheman View Post

Ret- Macro player who takes risk to get more drones and rarely cheeses

Idra- Macro player who plays safe and gets more drones and rarely cheeses.
Favors infestors to play safe vs P and mutas in Z/T.

MC - Risky player overall but still good. Lots of tricks but usually shorter games.

July Zerg- Extremely Aggressive player who doenst spread creep and goes into kill mode and doesnt stop sending army until someone is dead.

TLO - plays odd strats that are random, often with nukes.
Goody - Plays mech in every MU, long macro games obv.

MKP - Used the potential of the marine to destroy zergs but rounded his play

BitbyBit - Cheesy 1 base

Genuis - wierd void ray play almost all the time

Tyler - Nony build with pheonix and popularized double forge chargelot/HT

Adelscott - plays a heavy gateway zealot/stalker/upgrade style

Select - Extremely aggressive harrassing player that has extreme
multitasking and is always dropping

BratOK - loves ghost play and openings

Dimaga - BANELINGS BANELINGS BANELINGS

White Ra - Speshul Tactiks. Lots of warp prism play heavy unit harass and other odd play that wins games and works

Naniwa - Used to be 1base but now plays more macro and kills you with a spoon. Spoontoss.
No one includes NesTea

NesTea - Macrobased with preference to roaches and mutas. Good ZvZ and decision making on droning and when to attack / backoff.

MarineKing - Duh loves M/M/M. Microbased, known for baneling/marine micro and often rushes / early pushes.

BoxeR - Most well known SC player, very good micro and tactics. Known for making amazing comebacks and very unique strategies.

Clide - Good micro, good macro, good decision making but never gets far. (Tastosis curse?)

Maka - Known for bad proxy rax placement in natural that is almost always scouted. Microbased.

Kyrix - Making banelings do anything and everything, good decision making.

Fruitdealer - Good macroplayer as well as nice micro. Good decision making.

HopeTorture (Into the Rainbow / Rainbow) - Loves harassment and decent micro, can get outmacro'd.

Loner - Used to only rush, now more macrobased. One of China's best players
Yuki
(20 items)
 
Illya
(20 items)
 
Neptunia
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500K 5Ghz ASUS P8P67 Pro EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 G.Skill RipJaws X 2133Mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
240GB Corsair Neutron GTX RAID0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB WD Red 8TB Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer BlackWidow 2013 CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL ASUS Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennheiser HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 Skylake-E X190 Nvidia Titan Volta 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB Samsung 850 Evo 1TB 8TB WD Red Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL Asus Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennhesier HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600 3.3Ghz Asus Z170M Pro AMD RX460 G.Skill 16GB 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 M.2 256GB Windows 10 Dell S2817Q 4K Ducky Shine 3 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CoolerMaster Vanguard 450W BitFenix Phenom Logitech G700S CoolerMaster Swift-RX 
  hide details  
Reply
Yuki
(20 items)
 
Illya
(20 items)
 
Neptunia
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500K 5Ghz ASUS P8P67 Pro EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 G.Skill RipJaws X 2133Mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
240GB Corsair Neutron GTX RAID0 Samsung 850 Evo 1TB WD Red 8TB Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer BlackWidow 2013 CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL ASUS Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennheiser HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 Skylake-E X190 Nvidia Titan Volta 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB Samsung 850 Evo 1TB 8TB WD Red Corsair H115i GTX 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK Vardar fans Windows 10 Dell u2713hm Apple Cinema Display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine CoolerMaster V1000 Corsair 760T Artic White Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
CoolerMaster Swift-RX XL Asus Xonar DX Schiit Magni Sennhesier HD650 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600 3.3Ghz Asus Z170M Pro AMD RX460 G.Skill 16GB 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 M.2 256GB Windows 10 Dell S2817Q 4K Ducky Shine 3 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CoolerMaster Vanguard 450W BitFenix Phenom Logitech G700S CoolerMaster Swift-RX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17438 of 25319
Clide absolutely has tastosis curse.
The Minimalist
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4770k MSI z87-g45 Asus Direct CU2 GTX 780 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Noctua U212P SE2 Windows 8 Pro 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus PB278Q Dell u2412m Das Keyboard 4 Professional Rosewill Capstone 750M 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Define R4 (window) Steel Series Sensei Raw Ripper XXL Asus Xonar Essence STX 
AudioAudioAudioOther
Cambridge Audio S30-N Outlaw Audio LFM-1 Compact Pioneer VSX 921-K DT 990 (250ohm) 
Other
HFI-580 
  hide details  
Reply
The Minimalist
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4770k MSI z87-g45 Asus Direct CU2 GTX 780 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Noctua U212P SE2 Windows 8 Pro 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus PB278Q Dell u2412m Das Keyboard 4 Professional Rosewill Capstone 750M 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Define R4 (window) Steel Series Sensei Raw Ripper XXL Asus Xonar Essence STX 
AudioAudioAudioOther
Cambridge Audio S30-N Outlaw Audio LFM-1 Compact Pioneer VSX 921-K DT 990 (250ohm) 
Other
HFI-580 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17439 of 25319
hey guys let me remind you if you wanna play with others you can always join Overclock.net channel in the game and see if anyones there
new build
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K Asus P8P67 MSI GTX 1060 Gaming 6GB G Skill 8G 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 850 evo SSD 1TB WD 500GB Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Samsung 23" 1920 x1080 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower 650 CoolerMaster HAF 912 Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
new build
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K Asus P8P67 MSI GTX 1060 Gaming 6GB G Skill 8G 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 850 evo SSD 1TB WD 500GB Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Samsung 23" 1920 x1080 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower 650 CoolerMaster HAF 912 Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17440 of 25319
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisLam View Post
hey guys let me remind you if you wanna play with others you can always join Overclock.net channel in the game and see if anyones there
that is what I am looking for!!!! to play with somebody!!! and maybe find a good 2vs2 partner!! I used to love that in warcraft 3.
New lover
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 2500k Asus P8P67 REV 3.0 Sapphire Toxic HD 6950 2GB Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x 4gb) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 1TB 7200RP ASUS DRW-24B1ST Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64B Asus 23' # VH236H 
PowerCase
Antec EarthWatts Green EA-650w Thermaltake V9 Black-Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
New lover
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 2500k Asus P8P67 REV 3.0 Sapphire Toxic HD 6950 2GB Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x 4gb) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 1TB 7200RP ASUS DRW-24B1ST Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64B Asus 23' # VH236H 
PowerCase
Antec EarthWatts Green EA-650w Thermaltake V9 Black-Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Starcraft 2 Strategy & Discussion Thread