Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › Testing: 146 CACJE 0603FPMW [Batch#73#255#351#354]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Testing: 146 CACJE 0603FPMW [Batch#73#255#351#354] - Page 2

post #11 of 14
Wow, only 1.39 volts. That's amazing. Great OCing... I wish I had your job.
post #12 of 14
I gave up with my 146 (CAB2E). Sucker was heavily cold bugged. I could run it on air no problems, but as soon as I hooked phase up to it, wouldn't post with the slightest OC. Guess i'll have to stick with my 3200+
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
e6850 p5n32-e sli 8800gtx Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 1tb vista basic. 20.1" samsung Zboard 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec 550W Lian Li logitech g5 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
e6850 p5n32-e sli 8800gtx Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 1tb vista basic. 20.1" samsung Zboard 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec 550W Lian Li logitech g5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 14
You could try the 3700+ SD... I'd love to see what one of those things could do with Phase.
post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namrac
Wow, only 1.39 volts. That's amazing. Great OCing... I wish I had your job.
Most of these CACJE 0603FPMW are capable of 3Ghz with only ~1.40V under watercooling... that's amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolutionsentra
I gave up with my 146 (CAB2E). Sucker was heavily cold bugged. I could run it on air no problems, but as soon as I hooked phase up to it, wouldn't post with the slightest OC. Guess i'll have to stick with my 3200+
I've tested a CAB2E 0546GPAW which was not bad under chiller...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Namrac
You could try the 3700+ SD... I'd love to see what one of those things could do with Phase.
yep, I'll soon received 2 3700+, and 2 Optys 165, 1 170 and 1 144.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
It depends It depends It depends It depends 
PowerCase
Cooler-Master 1250W My benchin' desk ;) 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
It depends It depends It depends It depends 
PowerCase
Cooler-Master 1250W My benchin' desk ;) 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › Testing: 146 CACJE 0603FPMW [Batch#73#255#351#354]