Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › Asrock 775dual-880pro
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Asrock 775dual-880pro

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Hi, I'm new here.

I've a problem with my mobo; I can't find any vmod for my asrock 775dual-880pro. Sts vcore is too small... The Cpu run now at 20x157 1.3V.

have anyone know a vcore and vmem mod for my mobo??

sorry about my poor english.

Thanks
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardOSPower
Celeron D331 Asrock 775dual-880pro XP@*Unix Modecom 350W 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardOSPower
Celeron D331 Asrock 775dual-880pro XP@*Unix Modecom 350W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2 of 11
I have this particular Board but in a 478 socket format and to my knowledge i havent heard a Volt mod for it. I know there are vot mods you can do to the CPU to give it more voltage..Look in the volt mods section in the forum. Also can you please fill out your system Specs in the user control panel as this helps us to help you.
post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 
I cant find any volt mod maybe there is a chance with similiar mobo with the same regulator??

I've tried with m037 performance bios, but better score I get with p1.30 bios...
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardOSPower
Celeron D331 Asrock 775dual-880pro XP@*Unix Modecom 350W 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardOSPower
Celeron D331 Asrock 775dual-880pro XP@*Unix Modecom 350W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3wa
I cant find any volt mod maybe there is a chance with similiar mobo with the same regulator??

I've tried with m037 performance bios, but better score I get with p1.30 bios...
Perhaps theres not a Volt mod for this board Perhaps the Cpu yes..Check in the Volt mod section for a CPU volt mod..but they can be tricky and dangerous.
post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701
Perhaps theres not a Volt mod for this board Perhaps the Cpu yes..Check in the Volt mod section for a CPU volt mod..but they can be tricky and dangerous.
what do You mean?? something like pin-mod??on 775??

I've searched everywhere without any results

I'll check the regulators on teh mobo, and then try to solve the problem
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardOSPower
Celeron D331 Asrock 775dual-880pro XP@*Unix Modecom 350W 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardOSPower
Celeron D331 Asrock 775dual-880pro XP@*Unix Modecom 350W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701
I have this particular Board but in a 478 socket format and to my knowledge i havent heard a Volt mod for it. I know there are vot mods you can do to the CPU to give it more voltage..Look in the volt mods section in the forum. Also can you please fill out your system Specs in the user control panel as this helps us to help you.

Hi,

i`m new here as well.

I have the same mobo as you: Asrock P4Dual-880Pro.
It`s a nice mobo, but my sytems often crashes during gameplay. For example when i`m playing; Need for Speed Most Wanted.

Does this happen to you as well?

Maybe you can help me out here, maybe you`ve got a solution for this problem?

These are my system specs:

Mobo: Asrock P4Dual-880Pro (Socket 478). Bios V1.4
Cpu: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHZ
Video: Sapphire ATI X800GTO Pci-E x4
Catalyst driver: V6.2
Memory: 1024mb (dual channel)
Sound: Audigy 2
Hdd: Maxtor 80GB 7200RPM
O\\S: Winxp sp2


I hope you can help me out with this issue.


Grtz.
post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 
maybe too high overclock??what vcore have you got??

tell us sth more about you config
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardOSPower
Celeron D331 Asrock 775dual-880pro XP@*Unix Modecom 350W 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardOSPower
Celeron D331 Asrock 775dual-880pro XP@*Unix Modecom 350W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetecpower
Hi,

i`m new here as well.

I have the same mobo as you: Asrock P4Dual-880Pro.
It`s a nice mobo, but my sytems often crashes during gameplay. For example when i`m playing; Need for Speed Most Wanted.

Does this happen to you as well?

Maybe you can help me out here, maybe you`ve got a solution for this problem?

These are my system specs:

Mobo: Asrock P4Dual-880Pro (Socket 478). Bios V1.4
Cpu: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHZ
Video: Sapphire ATI X800GTO Pci-E x4
Catalyst driver: V6.2
Memory: 1024mb (dual channel)
Sound: Audigy 2
Hdd: Maxtor 80GB 7200RPM
O\\S: Winxp sp2


I hope you can help me out with this issue.


Grtz.
Well i have this motherboard as you know with the most cureent bios being the V1.4 and i have no problems at all . I f your overclocked then its not stable and you may want to find a new stable overclock for yourself also make sure its not a driver issue get the newest ones also re-install them but alos make sure your Cpu isnt getting to hot.
post #9 of 11
It's always a crapshoot with overclocking motherboards that do not have a pci lock. Some state a working pci lock but seldom are they fully robust and when gaming often you will experience lockups if this is the case.

The easiest way to test is to remove the overclock and play the games again. If you do not repeat these errors then the problem is the overclock/cooling/inability to raise vcore/pci lock not working etc.

It is best to pay the few dollars extra to buy an overclocking friendly board than to purchase a value board that is not overclocking friendly and spend the time hassle with trying to get it stable.

R
Roped In
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600k P8P67 Pro Rev (3.1) @ B3 XFX Radeon HD 6950 XXX 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 9-11-9-28 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2 X Callisto Deluxe 25nm 60GB Plextor PX-B910SA 4x Blu-ray DVD-RW Win7 64 2 x Samsung 275T+ 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair HX10000 Antec 1200 Logitech G7 
Mouse Pad
Splatter Game Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
Roped In
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600k P8P67 Pro Rev (3.1) @ B3 XFX Radeon HD 6950 XXX 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 9-11-9-28 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2 X Callisto Deluxe 25nm 60GB Plextor PX-B910SA 4x Blu-ray DVD-RW Win7 64 2 x Samsung 275T+ 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair HX10000 Antec 1200 Logitech G7 
Mouse Pad
Splatter Game Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropey
It's always a crapshoot with overclocking motherboards that do not have a pci lock. Some state a working pci lock but seldom are they fully robust and when gaming often you will experience lockups if this is the case.

The easiest way to test is to remove the overclock and play the games again. If you do not repeat these errors then the problem is the overclock/cooling/inability to raise vcore/pci lock not working etc.

It is best to pay the few dollars extra to buy an overclocking friendly board than to purchase a value board that is not overclocking friendly and spend the time hassle with trying to get it stable.

R
This may actually be the problem I havent done all that much ocing with my current board so i wouldnt know about the PCI locks as such ...May have to ask elsewhere for that info.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › Asrock 775dual-880pro