Originally Posted by repo_man
Team, as Z and I have discussed, you'll notice the new rules eliminate me from the competition (and I don't want to fold on my quad, I never OC it anymore). I'm perfectly ok with this. I feel like I don't give you all and this team the time you all deserve anymore. So I'm happy to let this be my retirement shingdig party.
That said, we need a captain. Who will step up to fill the mighty shoes of a sea-faring, pirate folding, booty-chasing PPD frigate?
That sucks you should be grandfathered in or something. At the very least you should be able to fold until we have a replacement, a GTX275 isn't better then the cards in the new rules.
Sorry to see you go. Wheres the party at ill bring some beer!
Originally Posted by TheBlademaster01
That's a bummer man, why aren't you allowed to fold on your 275 anymore
I don't know if anyone has a problem with me being the captain btw if repo really needs to step down?
They changed the rules... Our i7 folders need to make sure they comply.
Originally Posted by BWG
A single member may only be part of one category; for example, that person may only Fold on an i7 or Fermi, not both.
1) All teams must include two i7 Folders, one folding bigadv on up to a 12 core hack in i7-1, and another folding bigadv on up to 8 cores in i7-2.
You may have 1 hexcore 970 or 980 in i7-1, but none in i7-2.
2) All teams must include one of each of the following categories:
• Fermi (not fermi's designated as Cat2)
• Cat3 (2500k, 2550k, X6, i7 920-960, 3570k) *Restricted to bigadv on up to 8 cores.
• AMD 5/6/7 series GPU.3) They must also include just one of the following categories:
• GTS 450
• Quad core CPU
• GTX 460SE
• GTX 460
• GTX 465
• GTX 550Ti
• GTX 560 (non-Ti)