New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Misfits - Page 292

post #2911 of 6206
Have you tried dropping the OC on the GPU/s, to see if that's where the issue lies...?
WKS04
(16 items)
 
WORK_PC
(13 items)
 
LAP03
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 (HT on) @3.6 GHz Asus P6T nVidia 250 6 GB OCZ Gold 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
250 GB SATA CD DVD RW RASA RS360 Ubuntu 10.04 (W7U x64 as alternate boot) 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
LG 19" (L194WS) LCD HP 15" LCD QWERTY (Logitech) High Power Plus 850W modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Jeantech Phong2 Trackball (Logitech) n/a Hitachi AX-M5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q8400 Dell Optiplex 780 GT430 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB Yes W7 Pro (x86 - with Linux x64 VM) 2 x 24" Dell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Yeah, got one of those... Dell Logitech Trackball 
Mouse Pad
N/A 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
T5670 (Core2Duo) HP on-board 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB CD DVD RW W7 Ultimate (x86) 17" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
QWERTY on-board Laptop touchpad 
  hide details  
Reply
WKS04
(16 items)
 
WORK_PC
(13 items)
 
LAP03
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 (HT on) @3.6 GHz Asus P6T nVidia 250 6 GB OCZ Gold 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
250 GB SATA CD DVD RW RASA RS360 Ubuntu 10.04 (W7U x64 as alternate boot) 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
LG 19" (L194WS) LCD HP 15" LCD QWERTY (Logitech) High Power Plus 850W modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Jeantech Phong2 Trackball (Logitech) n/a Hitachi AX-M5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q8400 Dell Optiplex 780 GT430 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB Yes W7 Pro (x86 - with Linux x64 VM) 2 x 24" Dell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Yeah, got one of those... Dell Logitech Trackball 
Mouse Pad
N/A 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
T5670 (Core2Duo) HP on-board 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB CD DVD RW W7 Ultimate (x86) 17" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
QWERTY on-board Laptop touchpad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2912 of 6206
not able to do that when the computer wont post with that card in.

I will see what I can do sometime when I have more time.
The Main PC
(8 items)
 
16c/32t
(9 items)
 
12c/24t
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k ASUS Z170I PRO GAMING Mini‑ITX EVGA GTX 1080 TI FTW3 G.SKILL TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 Corsair H80i Windows 10 Professional x64 Corsair SF600 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon E5-2670 Xeon E5-2670 Intel s2600cp2j GTX 980 
RAMHard DriveCoolingPower
Hynix 128GB PC3-12800R ECC Kingston SV300S37A Noctua NH-U9DXi4 Corsair RM850i 
Case
Rosewill RSV-L4000 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon X5680 Xeon X5680 SuperMicro X8DTL-iF GTX 980 
RAMOS
24GB (6X4GB) DDR3 Memory Ubuntu 
  hide details  
Reply
The Main PC
(8 items)
 
16c/32t
(9 items)
 
12c/24t
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k ASUS Z170I PRO GAMING Mini‑ITX EVGA GTX 1080 TI FTW3 G.SKILL TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 Corsair H80i Windows 10 Professional x64 Corsair SF600 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon E5-2670 Xeon E5-2670 Intel s2600cp2j GTX 980 
RAMHard DriveCoolingPower
Hynix 128GB PC3-12800R ECC Kingston SV300S37A Noctua NH-U9DXi4 Corsair RM850i 
Case
Rosewill RSV-L4000 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon X5680 Xeon X5680 SuperMicro X8DTL-iF GTX 980 
RAMOS
24GB (6X4GB) DDR3 Memory Ubuntu 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2913 of 6206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nude_Lewd_Man View Post
The first two stages have been done for the pics, I've copied them off the camera (took longer than expected, as WKS02 refused to acknowledge there was any data [even though I could see the images on the camera] and wound up using WKS01 to get them off (the pics!) the camera) and have put a copy on SRV01 too, just need to organise where to put them [on SRV01, properly] and then let those who are interested (if anyone is! ) know where to look...
Okies, so I've checked them at work (and have shown them to the guy who works sits next to me...who could see my camerawork for what it was...

They're currently on a locked down section of a webshare on SRV01, once I get round to it I will do something somewhere else too/instead...
WKS04
(16 items)
 
WORK_PC
(13 items)
 
LAP03
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 (HT on) @3.6 GHz Asus P6T nVidia 250 6 GB OCZ Gold 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
250 GB SATA CD DVD RW RASA RS360 Ubuntu 10.04 (W7U x64 as alternate boot) 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
LG 19" (L194WS) LCD HP 15" LCD QWERTY (Logitech) High Power Plus 850W modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Jeantech Phong2 Trackball (Logitech) n/a Hitachi AX-M5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q8400 Dell Optiplex 780 GT430 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB Yes W7 Pro (x86 - with Linux x64 VM) 2 x 24" Dell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Yeah, got one of those... Dell Logitech Trackball 
Mouse Pad
N/A 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
T5670 (Core2Duo) HP on-board 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB CD DVD RW W7 Ultimate (x86) 17" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
QWERTY on-board Laptop touchpad 
  hide details  
Reply
WKS04
(16 items)
 
WORK_PC
(13 items)
 
LAP03
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 (HT on) @3.6 GHz Asus P6T nVidia 250 6 GB OCZ Gold 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
250 GB SATA CD DVD RW RASA RS360 Ubuntu 10.04 (W7U x64 as alternate boot) 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
LG 19" (L194WS) LCD HP 15" LCD QWERTY (Logitech) High Power Plus 850W modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Jeantech Phong2 Trackball (Logitech) n/a Hitachi AX-M5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q8400 Dell Optiplex 780 GT430 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB Yes W7 Pro (x86 - with Linux x64 VM) 2 x 24" Dell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Yeah, got one of those... Dell Logitech Trackball 
Mouse Pad
N/A 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
T5670 (Core2Duo) HP on-board 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB CD DVD RW W7 Ultimate (x86) 17" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
QWERTY on-board Laptop touchpad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2914 of 6206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nude_Lewd_Man View Post
Okies, so I've checked them at work (and have shown them to the guy who works sits next to me...who could see my camerawork for what it was...

They're currently on a locked down section of a webshare on SRV01, once I get round to it I will do something somewhere else too/instead...
Done...
WKS04
(16 items)
 
WORK_PC
(13 items)
 
LAP03
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 (HT on) @3.6 GHz Asus P6T nVidia 250 6 GB OCZ Gold 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
250 GB SATA CD DVD RW RASA RS360 Ubuntu 10.04 (W7U x64 as alternate boot) 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
LG 19" (L194WS) LCD HP 15" LCD QWERTY (Logitech) High Power Plus 850W modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Jeantech Phong2 Trackball (Logitech) n/a Hitachi AX-M5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q8400 Dell Optiplex 780 GT430 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB Yes W7 Pro (x86 - with Linux x64 VM) 2 x 24" Dell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Yeah, got one of those... Dell Logitech Trackball 
Mouse Pad
N/A 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
T5670 (Core2Duo) HP on-board 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB CD DVD RW W7 Ultimate (x86) 17" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
QWERTY on-board Laptop touchpad 
  hide details  
Reply
WKS04
(16 items)
 
WORK_PC
(13 items)
 
LAP03
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 (HT on) @3.6 GHz Asus P6T nVidia 250 6 GB OCZ Gold 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
250 GB SATA CD DVD RW RASA RS360 Ubuntu 10.04 (W7U x64 as alternate boot) 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
LG 19" (L194WS) LCD HP 15" LCD QWERTY (Logitech) High Power Plus 850W modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Jeantech Phong2 Trackball (Logitech) n/a Hitachi AX-M5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q8400 Dell Optiplex 780 GT430 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB Yes W7 Pro (x86 - with Linux x64 VM) 2 x 24" Dell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Yeah, got one of those... Dell Logitech Trackball 
Mouse Pad
N/A 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
T5670 (Core2Duo) HP on-board 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB CD DVD RW W7 Ultimate (x86) 17" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
QWERTY on-board Laptop touchpad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2915 of 6206
I demand a link to said "artistic" pics!
Singularity
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700K ASUS Z170-Deluxe GTX 770 SLI 6 GB Corsair Dominator GT @ 1600 MHz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair Force LX Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Windows 10 Home Premium 3 x ASUS VX279Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Corsair RM850i Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 Corsair Sabre RGB 
  hide details  
Reply
Singularity
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700K ASUS Z170-Deluxe GTX 770 SLI 6 GB Corsair Dominator GT @ 1600 MHz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair Force LX Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Windows 10 Home Premium 3 x ASUS VX279Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Corsair RM850i Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 Corsair Sabre RGB 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2916 of 6206
From now on quoting your self is banned. Is like talking about your self in the third person. Its just wierd....
Captain Crunch
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
3770k @ 4.6Ghz Asus Z77 Sabertooth EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti FTW+ 3GB w/Backplate (SLI) Waiting For GTX 780  
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 2133Mhz 10-10-10-28 1T OCZ SSD Corsair H100 P/P Windows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Monoprice 2560x1440p Ducky Shine Corsair AX1200 Cooler Master 690 
  hide details  
Reply
Captain Crunch
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
3770k @ 4.6Ghz Asus Z77 Sabertooth EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti FTW+ 3GB w/Backplate (SLI) Waiting For GTX 780  
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 2133Mhz 10-10-10-28 1T OCZ SSD Corsair H100 P/P Windows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Monoprice 2560x1440p Ducky Shine Corsair AX1200 Cooler Master 690 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2917 of 6206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampen View Post
I demand a link to said "artistic" pics!
http://nude-lewd-man.site40.net

There aren't many - largely due to the batteries in the camera dying, but also due to being busy giving the kiddies [lick'n'stick] 'tattoo' things for most of the time there...

Louisa's MILF Mum is only in the last couple of pics (which aren't exactly high quality, which I'm blaming on the batteries and being a bit rushed) and her top is hiding her figure somewhat too...but I did manage to get a down-the-top shot or two - and, IIRC, there are a couple of other decent pics too....


Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
From now on quoting your self is banned. Is like talking about your self in the third person. Its just wierd....
Just for that.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nude_Lewd_Man View Post
Done...
WKS04
(16 items)
 
WORK_PC
(13 items)
 
LAP03
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 (HT on) @3.6 GHz Asus P6T nVidia 250 6 GB OCZ Gold 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
250 GB SATA CD DVD RW RASA RS360 Ubuntu 10.04 (W7U x64 as alternate boot) 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
LG 19" (L194WS) LCD HP 15" LCD QWERTY (Logitech) High Power Plus 850W modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Jeantech Phong2 Trackball (Logitech) n/a Hitachi AX-M5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q8400 Dell Optiplex 780 GT430 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB Yes W7 Pro (x86 - with Linux x64 VM) 2 x 24" Dell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Yeah, got one of those... Dell Logitech Trackball 
Mouse Pad
N/A 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
T5670 (Core2Duo) HP on-board 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB CD DVD RW W7 Ultimate (x86) 17" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
QWERTY on-board Laptop touchpad 
  hide details  
Reply
WKS04
(16 items)
 
WORK_PC
(13 items)
 
LAP03
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 (HT on) @3.6 GHz Asus P6T nVidia 250 6 GB OCZ Gold 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
250 GB SATA CD DVD RW RASA RS360 Ubuntu 10.04 (W7U x64 as alternate boot) 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
LG 19" (L194WS) LCD HP 15" LCD QWERTY (Logitech) High Power Plus 850W modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Jeantech Phong2 Trackball (Logitech) n/a Hitachi AX-M5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q8400 Dell Optiplex 780 GT430 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB Yes W7 Pro (x86 - with Linux x64 VM) 2 x 24" Dell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Yeah, got one of those... Dell Logitech Trackball 
Mouse Pad
N/A 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
T5670 (Core2Duo) HP on-board 4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250 GB CD DVD RW W7 Ultimate (x86) 17" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
QWERTY on-board Laptop touchpad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2918 of 6206
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nude_Lewd_Man View Post
http://nude-lewd-man.site40.net

There aren't many - largely due to the batteries in the camera dying, but also due to being busy giving the kiddies [lick'n'stick] 'tattoo' things for most of the time there...

Louisa's MILF Mum is only in the last couple of pics (which aren't exactly high quality, which I'm blaming on the batteries and being a bit rushed) and her top is hiding her figure somewhat too...but I did manage to get a down-the-top shot or two - and, IIRC, there are a couple of other decent pics too....



Just for that.....


Hmm....check the batteries there next time in advance, NLM! (I can say that, cause I have the whip marks on my back from forgetting to recharge the camcorder battery years ago and only got like 2 minutes of my youngest son's 6th BD party. My wife STILL comment on that )

Ok, I got my bigadv in yesterday for full points, which is good. Another due this evening. Looks like we had a good day yesterday, but L is back on track as well (except I think for a little issue with Lampen)...so full speed ahead!

On a side note, I am getting sick and tired of passing somone on OCN...and then having someone pass me , I've been 28th for a LOOONNNGGG time now. I've got 5 still on my threat list also. Soooo...I am firing up my 975 with the tri-sli 470s and damn the ENERGY BILL...full speed ahead! At least until I get up to 25th or better. Once I get full benefit from this machine (about 50k pnts), as well as getting over the issues on my 980X, I should be over 100k ppd, and I'll blow away all those guys on my threat list and zoom up to 24th in about a week or so...here we go boys!
post #2919 of 6206
I have 2 EE 570's on their way to me!

I don't have to ship mine until they come either!
post #2920 of 6206
Haha sstnt... now you see what I have been dealing with... and now that my gx2 is down and so are my Bigadv, you will be passing me for sure.

I need to get an i7 970
The Main PC
(8 items)
 
16c/32t
(9 items)
 
12c/24t
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k ASUS Z170I PRO GAMING Mini‑ITX EVGA GTX 1080 TI FTW3 G.SKILL TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 Corsair H80i Windows 10 Professional x64 Corsair SF600 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon E5-2670 Xeon E5-2670 Intel s2600cp2j GTX 980 
RAMHard DriveCoolingPower
Hynix 128GB PC3-12800R ECC Kingston SV300S37A Noctua NH-U9DXi4 Corsair RM850i 
Case
Rosewill RSV-L4000 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon X5680 Xeon X5680 SuperMicro X8DTL-iF GTX 980 
RAMOS
24GB (6X4GB) DDR3 Memory Ubuntu 
  hide details  
Reply
The Main PC
(8 items)
 
16c/32t
(9 items)
 
12c/24t
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k ASUS Z170I PRO GAMING Mini‑ITX EVGA GTX 1080 TI FTW3 G.SKILL TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 Corsair H80i Windows 10 Professional x64 Corsair SF600 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon E5-2670 Xeon E5-2670 Intel s2600cp2j GTX 980 
RAMHard DriveCoolingPower
Hynix 128GB PC3-12800R ECC Kingston SV300S37A Noctua NH-U9DXi4 Corsair RM850i 
Case
Rosewill RSV-L4000 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon X5680 Xeon X5680 SuperMicro X8DTL-iF GTX 980 
RAMOS
24GB (6X4GB) DDR3 Memory Ubuntu 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Team Competition