Overclock.net › Forums › Mobile Computing Forum › Phones › The Samsung Galaxy S Club - Now with 10,000% more Galaxy S!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Samsung Galaxy S Club - Now with 10,000% more Galaxy S! - Page 65

post #641 of 1632
Tried to remove the voodoo lag fix on my fascinate and completely screwed the pooch. Not fun.
post #642 of 1632
anyone use silicon cases?

probably buying this one..

http://www.sgpstore.com/product_info...oducts_id/1576

ive seen them for $1 to $30 dollars.. i ahve a feeling if you are paying cheap it probably wont be a snug fit on the phone
post #643 of 1632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodiuh View Post
Tried to remove the voodoo lag fix on my fascinate and completely screwed the pooch. Not fun.

No boot...what happened?
Ti Power
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790 Asus Maximus VII Hero PNY 1080 Ti Blower Edition 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro PC3 19200 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB Corsair H80i Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus VG248QE Asus VH232H Logitech G410 Antec HCP 1000 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Corsair Carbide 400C Logitech G500S Creative Sound Blaster Z Logitech G933 
  hide details  
Reply
Ti Power
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790 Asus Maximus VII Hero PNY 1080 Ti Blower Edition 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro PC3 19200 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB Corsair H80i Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus VG248QE Asus VH232H Logitech G410 Antec HCP 1000 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Corsair Carbide 400C Logitech G500S Creative Sound Blaster Z Logitech G933 
  hide details  
Reply
post #644 of 1632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodiuh View Post
Tried to remove the voodoo lag fix on my fascinate and completely screwed the pooch. Not fun.
Does odin work on the vibrant?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom IIx4 955 @3.2ghz 1.285V Asus M4A79XTD EVO 6950 @ 850/1250 4x2GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb + Seagate 1.5Tb Samsung super speed Windows 7 Pro(games)/Linux Mint 10 (not games) LP2065 + 2x 2007FPb in IPS Eyefinity 4800*1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Wave Corsair HX620 Azza Solano 1000 Logitech MX revolution 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom IIx4 955 @3.2ghz 1.285V Asus M4A79XTD EVO 6950 @ 850/1250 4x2GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb + Seagate 1.5Tb Samsung super speed Windows 7 Pro(games)/Linux Mint 10 (not games) LP2065 + 2x 2007FPb in IPS Eyefinity 4800*1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Wave Corsair HX620 Azza Solano 1000 Logitech MX revolution 
  hide details  
Reply
post #645 of 1632
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM3S121 View Post
anyone use silicon cases?

probably buying this one..

http://www.sgpstore.com/product_info...oducts_id/1576

ive seen them for $1 to $30 dollars.. i ahve a feeling if you are paying cheap it probably wont be a snug fit on the phone
Many including myself prefer TPU cases over silicon cases. Take a look at some TPU cases!
i7.5
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 4.0GHz @ 1.20v EVGA x58 757 LE XFX Radeon HD 5770 Mushkin Blackline-1600 12GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Intel X25-M G2 80GB SSD & Samsung F3 1TB Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit ASUS VW266H 25.5" Antec TruePower New TP-750 
Case
Antec 300 
  hide details  
Reply
i7.5
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 4.0GHz @ 1.20v EVGA x58 757 LE XFX Radeon HD 5770 Mushkin Blackline-1600 12GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Intel X25-M G2 80GB SSD & Samsung F3 1TB Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit ASUS VW266H 25.5" Antec TruePower New TP-750 
Case
Antec 300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #646 of 1632
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM3S121 View Post
anyone use silicon cases?

probably buying this one..

http://www.sgpstore.com/product_info...oducts_id/1576

ive seen them for $1 to $30 dollars.. i ahve a feeling if you are paying cheap it probably wont be a snug fit on the phone
i bought one for my vibrant and completely love it. The only thing is the buttons are a slight bit hard to distinguish and/or push. But after use it doesn't matter.
Router
(12 items)
 
  
Reply
Router
(12 items)
 
  
Reply
post #647 of 1632
My P4 is only 3 times as fast as my 1Ghz SGS on an old unoptimized list sorting C bench I ran. I'll be back tomorrow with proper numbers since I ran both tests while the devices were slightly in use while testing.
15s
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon II x4 640 Gigabyte 880GM-D2H AMD HD4250 4 GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
640GB Arch GNU/Linux i686 Fujitsu Siemens 4612 FA 350 W 
Mouse
Logitech G9x 
  hide details  
Reply
15s
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon II x4 640 Gigabyte 880GM-D2H AMD HD4250 4 GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
640GB Arch GNU/Linux i686 Fujitsu Siemens 4612 FA 350 W 
Mouse
Logitech G9x 
  hide details  
Reply
post #648 of 1632
add me for fascinate plz

and if anyone can help me it would be great..


i had my phone connected to my compuer and it showed up under my computer as a device when i mounted it but

i didnt safely eject it and now that usb slot doesn't want to detect hte phone, both front usb slots for that matter.

The phone detects that its plugged in via usb, but windows doesnt. When I try to mount it doesn't, if i go back to where the unmount option should be it just says mount because it doesnt actually mount.

But when i plug the phone into the back usb slot it works, windows detects it and allows me to mount but when i plug it in it says something about "USB COULD BE RUNNING FASTER" i can tell its running slow becuase its taking 2hours for 5gbs of music to transfer
Edited by JAM3S121 - 10/28/10 at 6:22pm
post #649 of 1632
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM3S121 View Post
add me for fascinate plz

and if anyone can help me it would be great..


i had my phone connected to my compuer and it showed up under my computer as a device when i mounted it but

i didnt safely eject it and now that usb slot doesn't want to detect hte phone, both front usb slots for that matter.

The phone detects that its plugged in via usb, but windows doesnt. When I try to mount it doesn't, if i go back to where the unmount option should be it just says mount because it doesnt actually mount.

But when i plug the phone into the back usb slot it works, windows detects it and allows me to mount but when i plug it in it says something about "USB COULD BE RUNNING FASTER" i can tell its running slow becuase its taking 2hours for 5gbs of music to transfer
When you pull the menu down does it say USB Debugging mode on?
AlienWare 17
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4700 Alienware OEM Nvidia 780m 16gb DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOS
750gb 7200RPM OCZ 128gb SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
AlienWare 17
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4700 Alienware OEM Nvidia 780m 16gb DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOS
750gb 7200RPM OCZ 128gb SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #650 of 1632
yeah the USB debugging mode is on, its like i try to mount it and nothing happens, go back to the menu and it says do you want to mount.

works fine in the back port but its going extremely slow.

maybe i will use dropbox to sync my music folder to sd card
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Phones
Overclock.net › Forums › Mobile Computing Forum › Phones › The Samsung Galaxy S Club - Now with 10,000% more Galaxy S!