Originally Posted by Moltar
Yes. For a decent SS your looking $400 easy by itself. Add in WC and that custom case and bam!
Well that's just the thing all you get for $~1200 is the integrated case and the phase. The case itself is set up to accomodate watercooling but DOES NOT include it. So yeah sems a bit high price wise.
- PC Case with plexi window on the side with place for watercooling 3x 120mm radiator on the top
* space for 5 x HDD on anti vibration legs
* space for 4 DVD's
* space for PSU and watercooling pump is on the bottom
* all screws for motherboard, HDD's, DVD's, PCI cards....etc
* 2 illuminated switch for power on/off phase chnage and for starting PC
- Phase Change with NL11F compressor (Silent) cooler integrated on the botton tuned for 280W at -30Â°c
- 16 x 2 Blue LCD display on the front for showing evaporator/CPU temperature
- All isulation for motherboards and universal mounting for all sockets (939, 478, AM2, i5, i7....etc)"