There is still a good possibility for a stream tonight.
I'm still deciding if I want to sell the R3E/980x, and get the SR-2/dual hexacores, so if I do a stream tonight, I'm probably not going to be insulating the CPU socket for phase, since dielectric grease would be a huge pain to clean out of the motherboard socket.
Also If I do a stream tonight, since I live in CA, it will be like 2 AM for most People in the US. So it might not be a good idea to stream at night. What do you guys think?