Folding with E8600 SMP2

Folding with E8400

Folding with AMD Phenom X6

Folding with i7 920

Folding with E8400

Folding with a GTX460

Extra Cores:

A Big Thank You To JBC Retired members:
SuperK, [PWN]Schubie, Wire, Criswell, CyberDruid, The Duke, Quasimojo thehybridpro, steveo42024, mycomputersucks, born2killU, TheLegend, biatchi, Chozart, biskitz, mega_option101, gibsonnova74, Escape, Snoopy83, BlankThis, Jademiner, Interpolation

See less See more
#2 ·
Schweet

thehybridpyro is offically burnin it for the team

Thats 2 of 4 officially
mycomputersucks has expressed serious intrest so he may be 3 0f 4!

#4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by thehybridpyro

so the team is "just because"
whats the team number to fold for??

Team # ... we are still folding for Team 37726.
Frankly, I'm new to folding myself and the Team Folding rules.
We will need to know what PCs you are commiting to the team.
Down the road, depending on who joins and how fast each team members PC are we will be allocating the 8 fastest. With that being said, anyother extra PC the team has can continue to fold for OC.net but wont be counted in the teams production. Total limit to draw 8 for the team of 18 and of 4 total members!

side note.
The Duke ranked 650
thehybridpyro 559

#6 ·
mycomputersucks is now member #3

TEAM "Just Be Cause" Welcomes you!

All we need is that stupendus #4 to declare his membership

#9 ·
OK stevo we have your commitment

Welcome our # 4 folder.
Sorry to you other guys but he expressed serious interst when I first offered to create a team. The other 2 were the first two to express intrest so apparently the first three that offered to jump on board are in

What to do thehybrid? Just Fold

I'll need all of you to PM me the screen name(s) you are folding under and all the PCs you can commit to creat an offical list for the Team Folding director. We accumulate points for 8 of up to 18 total between the four. So even if the extras are not counted for our team they still fold of overclock.net

We should
with this group

It took less than 1 day to create Just Be Cause

#10 ·
Very good effort guys

Get them folding as much as you can

#11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke

Very good effort guys

Get them folding as much as you can

In a few days my 2800+ Sempron will be up and tommorrow my 2400+ XP will be folding. Hopefully a 2200+ Mobile soon

#12 ·
Being ranked 64 ATM you should do well adding another

#14 ·
SWEET, we have moved up to 10th

#20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKAnk9915

can someone tell me what exactly i need to do? am i just taking my best folder and changing the folding user name to "just be cause"? i dont really get it or i might just be really tired/

When all else fails, read the directions.

#21 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKAnk9915

can someone tell me what exactly i need to do? am i just taking my best folder and changing the folding user name to "just be cause"? i dont really get it or i might just be really tired/

Unless my computer sucks offically drops from the team we still have 4 members.

Would you and CyberDruid please post the available rigs you can commit if another member is needed to fill a slot

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveo42024

I'll pm the duke for ya

Anyone can PM a Director

#22 ·
Shoot I only have the two rigs I can run 24/7--I'd add the Northy but my dear Wife always turns it off at night for some reason or another...

The rigs are in my Sig SIgRig and NewRig. I am working on more--but no promises about when they might come on line. So only 4 cores at this point.

I would say you'd be lucky to add SKAnk (with that rankage of 31) to your team Duke. He must have some serious calculating power in those rigs.

Too bad about your Computer Sucking, mycomputersucks--why not fix it and get back in the fold!

EDIT: as requested here are the rigs I can offer up to the effort if needed...Intel P4 3.0E HT curently clocking 3.858 (257X 15) on an ASUS P4P800SE with 2 gigs Corsair DDR400 clocked at DDR412 (2 X 205.8) RAID 0 array on 2 X 250 WD SATA150 HDDs. And the NewRig Intel Pentium D 820 DualCore running at stock speed (2.66) on a 800 FSB ECS mobo with Kingston HyperX DDR2 667 at stock speed on a 160 gig Maxtor ATA133 HDD.

Not much, but it has gotten me to 100 so far...

#23 ·
Our team is intact

mycomputersucks is mearly have problems with one of his PCs.

Cyber and SKank have the makings of building an aweswom team of there own... just get one started and find 2 more people

#24 ·
Great efforts guys

Overclock.net is churning out over a million points a month

#25 ·
Well fellow members, I'm at a total loss, we each have 2 folding PCs currently and I know of no one who has x2 cores and we were disqualified from the April competition!
Frankly, I just don't get it

#26 ·
NP. I think we have discovered the issue, not to worry

BTW, at this time each of us can declare only 2 each!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.