Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Guild Wars 2 Discussion, Video & Screenshot Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Guild Wars 2 Discussion, Video & Screenshot Thread - Page 256

post #2551 of 10119
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhasttas View Post

Do it up! It'd be nice to see what people are planning to play for curiosities sake.
I only have eyes for the Mesmer smile.gif

I took the liberty of adding your preferred class as Mesmer ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by a pet rock View Post

Fair. But I wouldn't fret it too bad since the purpose of your survey is still fulfilled. It's not like you forgot to ask what server everyone will be on. I'm sure there will be plenty of other polls across the interwebs that will ask all you want to know and even more specific and inane questions. thumb.gif

Oops..i already added it..didn't take up too much time and it's an optional question so I guess it shouldn't do too much harm right? Data is data smile.gif
DeadHost
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2500k 4.7 Ghz ASRock Z68 Extreme4 MSI GTX 670 PE 8 GB Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
1 TB WD Green Crucial M4 Antec Kuhler H20 620 Windows 7 Ultimate x86_64 SP1 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
HPW23something Dell U2312HM CM Storm Quickfire Pro OCZ 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Design Define R4 Logitech G400 Steelseries Qck Pioneer VSX-821 
  hide details  
Reply
DeadHost
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2500k 4.7 Ghz ASRock Z68 Extreme4 MSI GTX 670 PE 8 GB Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
1 TB WD Green Crucial M4 Antec Kuhler H20 620 Windows 7 Ultimate x86_64 SP1 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
HPW23something Dell U2312HM CM Storm Quickfire Pro OCZ 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Design Define R4 Logitech G400 Steelseries Qck Pioneer VSX-821 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2552 of 10119
For some reason, I thought it would be more difficult than that. Still, it's not a big concern.

I don't know how to edit the spreadsheet, and I don't want to make a new entry. So if you want to edit it wink.gif I'm rolling a guardian or warrior and definitely doing armorsmithing and weaponsmithing.
Jane
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 Zotac H55ITX-C-E Sapphire 7850 4GB Corsair XMS 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung F3 1TB Antec 620 Windows 7 Samsung BX2331 23" LED 
PowerCaseAudio
Silverstone 45SF 450W Silverstone SG05 Swan M10 
  hide details  
Reply
Jane
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 Zotac H55ITX-C-E Sapphire 7850 4GB Corsair XMS 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung F3 1TB Antec 620 Windows 7 Samsung BX2331 23" LED 
PowerCaseAudio
Silverstone 45SF 450W Silverstone SG05 Swan M10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2553 of 10119
Quote:
Originally Posted by a pet rock View Post

For some reason, I thought it would be more difficult than that. Still, it's not a big concern.
I don't know how to edit the spreadsheet, and I don't want to make a new entry. So if you want to edit it wink.gif I'm rolling a guardian or warrior and definitely doing armorsmithing and weaponsmithing.

Added them, also helped remind me that I need to do checkboxes for these to allow multiple answers instead of just one answer -_- . It's also come to my attention that it's a bit difficult to pick a guild leader when no one really has any clue about who has joined and when they'll be joining us so perhaps I'll find a better way to work that out.
DeadHost
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2500k 4.7 Ghz ASRock Z68 Extreme4 MSI GTX 670 PE 8 GB Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
1 TB WD Green Crucial M4 Antec Kuhler H20 620 Windows 7 Ultimate x86_64 SP1 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
HPW23something Dell U2312HM CM Storm Quickfire Pro OCZ 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Design Define R4 Logitech G400 Steelseries Qck Pioneer VSX-821 
  hide details  
Reply
DeadHost
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2500k 4.7 Ghz ASRock Z68 Extreme4 MSI GTX 670 PE 8 GB Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
1 TB WD Green Crucial M4 Antec Kuhler H20 620 Windows 7 Ultimate x86_64 SP1 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
HPW23something Dell U2312HM CM Storm Quickfire Pro OCZ 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Design Define R4 Logitech G400 Steelseries Qck Pioneer VSX-821 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2554 of 10119
Someone said a few pages back that there will be no GvG in GW2? I thought ANET had said that it would be there, but not at launch? If it's true of no GvG, what PvP options are there going to be besides WvWvW or the random PvP that was in the BWE? Also, while on the topic of PvP, what about HoH?



I think a reason for the low numbers signing up for the OCN guild has to do with launch still being quite away's off. I know I would be interested in joining, but first need to come to an agreement with my friends on where we are going to set-up camp once a final server list is announced.
post #2555 of 10119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0s89 View Post

Someone said a few pages back that there will be no GvG in GW2? I thought ANET had said that it would be there, but not at launch? If it's true of no GvG, what PvP options are there going to be besides WvWvW or the random PvP that was in the BWE? Also, while on the topic of PvP, what about HoH?
I think a reason for the low numbers signing up for the OCN guild has to do with launch still being quite away's off. I know I would be interested in joining, but first need to come to an agreement with my friends on where we are going to set-up camp once a final server list is announced.


http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/pvp/pvp-overview/

No GvG has been announced and the closest thing to organized player vs player comes in the form of Tournaments that are set up by what seem to be a ranking system or through organized games by players which I think will make things interesting to say the least.
DeadHost
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2500k 4.7 Ghz ASRock Z68 Extreme4 MSI GTX 670 PE 8 GB Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
1 TB WD Green Crucial M4 Antec Kuhler H20 620 Windows 7 Ultimate x86_64 SP1 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
HPW23something Dell U2312HM CM Storm Quickfire Pro OCZ 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Design Define R4 Logitech G400 Steelseries Qck Pioneer VSX-821 
  hide details  
Reply
DeadHost
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2500k 4.7 Ghz ASRock Z68 Extreme4 MSI GTX 670 PE 8 GB Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
1 TB WD Green Crucial M4 Antec Kuhler H20 620 Windows 7 Ultimate x86_64 SP1 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
HPW23something Dell U2312HM CM Storm Quickfire Pro OCZ 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Design Define R4 Logitech G400 Steelseries Qck Pioneer VSX-821 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2556 of 10119
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelamacmdr View Post

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/pvp/pvp-overview/
No GvG has been announced and the closest thing to organized player vs player comes in the form of Tournaments that are set up by what seem to be a ranking system or through organized games by players which I think will make things interesting to say the least.


I can't believe I missed that PvP page, thanks! I'm going to be extremely disappointed if they don't introduce GvG's, even in a later update, because after all, isn't that what the game is named after? "Guild Wars?"


The in-game tournament system sounds like it will be pretty cool, especially with the player initiated tournaments. Though, I surly hope that there are more "competitive" maps for the organized PvP. As awesome as I thought those two maps were, and the fun I had on them during the BWE, I could see it getting old playing match after match on the same two maps. 2cents.gif
post #2557 of 10119
Sup guys. I just pre-ordered the game. I never played the first Guild Wars but I am pretty excited about this game. I am down to join whatever server the OCN guild joins, if there is one. I'm still not up to date on all of the current info. I prefer playing tanks, so most likely I will either be a Warrior or Guardian.
Black Dynamite
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k Asus Maximus IV Extreme Asus DCII 6970 (2 Crossfire) G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB Lite-On DVD-RW Windows 7 Home Premium 3 Asus VE248Q 24" (Eyefinity) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
M$ Corsair TX850 Cooler Master HAF X Logitech G500 
Mouse Pad
X Ripper 
  hide details  
Reply
Black Dynamite
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k Asus Maximus IV Extreme Asus DCII 6970 (2 Crossfire) G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB Lite-On DVD-RW Windows 7 Home Premium 3 Asus VE248Q 24" (Eyefinity) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
M$ Corsair TX850 Cooler Master HAF X Logitech G500 
Mouse Pad
X Ripper 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2558 of 10119
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmpotu View Post

I'll join and I can probably get anywhere from 3-8 more players to join with me. I'm looking for a guild that will have a 50 person ventrilo with organized W v W though. You cannot do anything in W v W if you don't have a good squad and it's 3G to be able to lead a squad in W v W.
Plus catapults etc are like 8 silver a pop which of you played the beta you know is not the easiest to come by unless you're playing the Auction House for cash.


A couple buddies and i own a 50 person Teamspeak3 server, a 20 slot mumble server, and a 20 slot ventrillo server. Not to mention we can expand for free if needed.
We also have a website dedicated to organization, achievements and social discussion for gaming.

So if you guys are interested, i wouldn't mind being a leader/officer.
i have a LOT experience managing guilds/clans...
WoW - leader for 2 years - officer for about 4 - raid organizer for 5
Socom - 2nd in command for about 2 years
BF3 - leader since release
Co-Gaming Community Owner (NitF!)


If anyone else is interested in being one of the leaders/officers we should all get together and discuss what we will be putting together and how we'd like to manage this.
Let me know cheers.gif
post #2559 of 10119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzeedayz View Post

A couple buddies and i own a 50 person Teamspeak3 server, a 20 slot mumble server, and a 20 slot ventrillo server. Not to mention we can expand for free if needed.
We also have a website dedicated to organization, achievements and social discussion for gaming.
So if you guys are interested, i wouldn't mind being a leader/officer.
i have a LOT experience managing guilds/clans...
WoW - leader for 2 years - officer for about 4 - raid organizer for 5
Socom - 2nd in command for about 2 years
BF3 - leader since release
Co-Gaming Community Owner (NitF!)
If anyone else is interested in being one of the leaders/officers we should all get together and discuss what we will be putting together and how we'd like to manage this.
Let me know cheers.gif

Perhaps I made a mistake in not being able to nominate yourself haha i remember you nominated someone...iceman was it? Well if you want ownership of the sign up sheet i'd be glad to hand it over but I still think it'd be nice to have it done on somewhat of a vote.
DeadHost
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2500k 4.7 Ghz ASRock Z68 Extreme4 MSI GTX 670 PE 8 GB Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
1 TB WD Green Crucial M4 Antec Kuhler H20 620 Windows 7 Ultimate x86_64 SP1 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
HPW23something Dell U2312HM CM Storm Quickfire Pro OCZ 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Design Define R4 Logitech G400 Steelseries Qck Pioneer VSX-821 
  hide details  
Reply
DeadHost
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2500k 4.7 Ghz ASRock Z68 Extreme4 MSI GTX 670 PE 8 GB Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
1 TB WD Green Crucial M4 Antec Kuhler H20 620 Windows 7 Ultimate x86_64 SP1 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
HPW23something Dell U2312HM CM Storm Quickfire Pro OCZ 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Design Define R4 Logitech G400 Steelseries Qck Pioneer VSX-821 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2560 of 10119
Someone with experience is definitely needed in a leader position if we are all going to be serious about this and make actual progress. I have got to say that Hazzee's qualifications no doubt fulfill that criteria.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K ASRock Z97M OC MSI R9 290 Gaming Team Vulcan DDR3 1600 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Thermaltake NiC C4 Windows 8.1 Pro x64 QNIX QX2700 CM TKL MX RED 
PowerCase
XFX PRO BLACK 750 DD Torture Rack 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K ASRock Z97M OC MSI R9 290 Gaming Team Vulcan DDR3 1600 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Thermaltake NiC C4 Windows 8.1 Pro x64 QNIX QX2700 CM TKL MX RED 
PowerCase
XFX PRO BLACK 750 DD Torture Rack 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Guild Wars 2 Discussion, Video & Screenshot Thread