Update 18 - Case feet
I got some casters off an even older server case, and seeing as this build is going to be very heavy i decided to put them on. It ended up taking a lot longer than i thought it would so i didn't get around to filling in the excess holes in the case.
The casters and some Selleys Plasti bond for filling in holes (didnt get around to that today).
I started by marking out then drilling the holes for the casters. I then tapped them.
First one partially done.
I ended up having to modify the runner which supports the motherboard tray so that it didnt interfere with the screws holding the casters but i didnt bother taking photos because im lazy
It flies around like a dream, this will make it much easier to move it around. Tomorrow i will wither start filling in some holes or get the hard drive rack mounted. Stay tuned Edited by mcpetrolhead - 10/28/10 at 2:32am