Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › General Minecraft Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

General Minecraft Discussion - Page 214

post #2131 of 3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoboLIVE View Post
My account didn't get banned. Only locked by 2 unknow server that was appearing writted on the list.

And like I told Chocobo is a well name being hated. Why don't you try ask Heaton and Spawn how they got those skill-level unlike those brats.

Remember A russian ESL player that cheat on online at purpose to gain information is standard. It doesn't matter who stand on them FBI or not.

Edit: Remember either you sided with numbers or go solo and show god to him. Like my name Chocobo is a killer, Fatality call me inhuman. Pretty much you are sided with the brats.
LOL

This is brilliant. I wish everyone could see this.
Intellect v2
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K Processor ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 SAT... EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0 Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC... 
CoolingKeyboardPowerCase
Noctua NH-D15 Das Keyboard 4 Professional (Brown) Corsair AX860 Fractal Design Define R5 
Mouse
MIONIX NAOS 7000 
  hide details  
Reply
Intellect v2
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K Processor ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 SAT... EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0 Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC... 
CoolingKeyboardPowerCase
Noctua NH-D15 Das Keyboard 4 Professional (Brown) Corsair AX860 Fractal Design Define R5 
Mouse
MIONIX NAOS 7000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2132 of 3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plex View Post
LOL

This is brilliant. I wish everyone could see this.
Ehh, you do realize he is a troll right?
I'm just assuming...
Pie Maker
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4770k Maximus Vi Hero Galaxy 660Ti 3G Galaxy 660Ti 3G 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
8g DDR3 7200 rpm pie maker Samsung 840 EVO Windows 7 64-bit 
MonitorCase
Asus VW246H 24" Thor V2 
  hide details  
Reply
Pie Maker
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4770k Maximus Vi Hero Galaxy 660Ti 3G Galaxy 660Ti 3G 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
8g DDR3 7200 rpm pie maker Samsung 840 EVO Windows 7 64-bit 
MonitorCase
Asus VW246H 24" Thor V2 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2133 of 3183
He's kinda like the slow friend that everyone has......lol
But This is Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukaazul View Post
Ehh, you do realize he is a troll right?
I'm just assuming...
I know he is trolling but still...

Edit:

I checked google this is a Chocobo:
post #2134 of 3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukaazul View Post
Ehh, you do realize he is a troll right?
I'm just assuming...
I know the troll technique involved with randomly spewing words and stringing together nonsensical sentences. I'm not getting that vibe from this guy, though. If he actually is trolling, it's brilliant.
Intellect v2
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K Processor ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 SAT... EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0 Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC... 
CoolingKeyboardPowerCase
Noctua NH-D15 Das Keyboard 4 Professional (Brown) Corsair AX860 Fractal Design Define R5 
Mouse
MIONIX NAOS 7000 
  hide details  
Reply
Intellect v2
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K Processor ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 SAT... EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0 Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC... 
CoolingKeyboardPowerCase
Noctua NH-D15 Das Keyboard 4 Professional (Brown) Corsair AX860 Fractal Design Define R5 
Mouse
MIONIX NAOS 7000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2135 of 3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlo View Post
I checked google this is a Chocobo:
lol, I thought everyone knew what a Chocobo is?

FF man, .
Intellect v2
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K Processor ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 SAT... EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0 Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC... 
CoolingKeyboardPowerCase
Noctua NH-D15 Das Keyboard 4 Professional (Brown) Corsair AX860 Fractal Design Define R5 
Mouse
MIONIX NAOS 7000 
  hide details  
Reply
Intellect v2
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K Processor ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 SAT... EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0 Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC... 
CoolingKeyboardPowerCase
Noctua NH-D15 Das Keyboard 4 Professional (Brown) Corsair AX860 Fractal Design Define R5 
Mouse
MIONIX NAOS 7000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2136 of 3183
I woudln't say he's a troll, there is certainly a language barrier though that is creating some misgivings though.
post #2137 of 3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plex View Post
I know the troll technique involved with randomly spewing words and stringing together nonsensical sentences. I'm not getting that vibe from this guy, though. If he actually is trolling, it's brilliant.
So your saying the sentences make sense?
I need to get better at reading english, D:.
Edited by Nukaazul - 4/7/11 at 2:58pm
Pie Maker
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4770k Maximus Vi Hero Galaxy 660Ti 3G Galaxy 660Ti 3G 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
8g DDR3 7200 rpm pie maker Samsung 840 EVO Windows 7 64-bit 
MonitorCase
Asus VW246H 24" Thor V2 
  hide details  
Reply
Pie Maker
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4770k Maximus Vi Hero Galaxy 660Ti 3G Galaxy 660Ti 3G 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
8g DDR3 7200 rpm pie maker Samsung 840 EVO Windows 7 64-bit 
MonitorCase
Asus VW246H 24" Thor V2 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2138 of 3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukaazul View Post
So you saying the sentences make sense?
I need to get better at reading english, D:.
I speak two languages:
English and Bad English.....this is neither...
post #2139 of 3183
I think what the guy is trying to say is that he or rather his username is so well known for either being to good or for trolling/ hacking/ etc. that by just seeing his name a server will ban him. I think he just compared himself to that fatal1ty kid or said he was complimented by him?

If thats the case that I'd have to admit that I've never heard of him (maybe hes big overseas?). A quick search of his name brings nothing but his youtube page and (obviously) some final fantasy stuff. Either way he would be better off using google translate to get what he has to say across, even if it spits out broken sentences its still a lot easier to understand than what hes posting now.
post #2140 of 3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBISHOPx View Post
I think what the guy is trying to say is that he or rather his username is so well known for either being to good or for trolling/ hacking/ etc. that by just seeing his name a server will ban him. I think he just compared himself to that fatal1ty kid or said he was complimented by him?

If thats the case that I'd have to admit that I've never heard of him (maybe hes big overseas?). A quick search of his name brings nothing but his youtube page and (obviously) some final fantasy stuff. Either way he would be better off using google translate to get what he has to say across, even if it spits out broken sentences its still a lot easier to understand than what hes posting now.
Agreed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › General Minecraft Discussion