I got a new Cyborg MMO 7 and would like to:
- be added to the club
- thank for the Cyborg Auto-Profiler
- ask some questions:Solved:
1) I would like to know what software to use: http://www.cyborggaming.com/mmo7updater.html
links to SD7_0_23_0_64Bit_Software
looks like it has a newer ST_SD7_0_24_8_64Bit_SoftwareSolved:
2) currently installed: SD7_0_23_0_64Bit_Software i do see differences with Profiler at http://www.cyborggaming.com/manuals/st/SST_Manual_DE.html
. I don't got a control panel link. Is this an extra software or a link to windows cp?Solved:
3) I read on some problems with the hardware (second mouse, thumb key, left mouse rest) slackening after certain time. But there are new revisions with mad catz logo and cleaner package out (i got) and can't find problems with that version - so has this been fixed?Solved:
4) Is there any firmware out without dynamic cpi scaling? Or like Firmware updater for Action Lock to en-/disable it?
Beside that a real great product!
EDIT: 1) seems to 24_8 as http://www.madcatz.com/downloads/
(where you directly choose MMO instead of saitek site) also lists the same sw. And it's working either i don't see changes in a first look.
2) Taking a look into http://www.saitek.com/manuals/SST_Manual_En.pdf
will bring up the test and calibration screens for your controller." And that's the SST software valid for gamepad/joystick - not the mouse.
3.) After 2 years of use still no Problem - guess it's really solved.
4.) Sadly not. Yet check out the different scaling with (especially uncommon) DPIs.Edited by diNovoM - 1/8/15 at 2:51am