Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Official] The Cyborg R.A.T. and M.M.O Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The Cyborg R.A.T. and M.M.O Owners Club - Page 302

post #3011 of 3822
just bought a RAT 9, can wait for it to arrive and looking forward to having fun with the mouse. upgrading from my razer mamba, which is a nice mouse but i just love the look of the rats

just read some posts about pads. I have a razer vespula hard pad, has anyone got expereince with this pad and mouse combo?
Edited by d3vour3r - 9/3/13 at 8:51pm
DETHCOMPIII
(18 items)
 
DethHTPC
(14 items)
 
DETHSERVER
(7 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4790k Asus z97 Impact EVGA 980 ti SC+ ACX+ 16gb Kingsont HyperX 1866mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
250gb samsung EVO 840 SSD 500gb samsung EVO 840 SSD Corsair H60 Windows 10 Pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
QNIX 27" Razer Blackwidow Silverstone 600W SFX Silverstone FTZ01 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G502 Razer Goliath Audioengine A5 ASUS Essence One 
AudioAudio
audio technica ATH-AD900x 200W dual 8" subwoofer 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 4690k ASUS z97I-plus ASUS GTX970 mini 16gb Kingston HyperX 1866mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
250gb samsung 850 evo OS: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb Noctua NH-L12 windows 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 50" 3D plasma Logitech K400 keyboard touchpad combo wireless Silverstone SFX 600W Silverstone ML07 
AudioOther
Samsung Blu ray home theatre 5.1 Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Celeron 2.0GHz Quad-Core Processor asustor AS5104T intel Asustor 4GB DDR3L SODIMM RAM Module 
Hard DriveOSCase
4x Western Digital WD Red 4TB WD40EFRX Asustor  asustor AS5104T 
  hide details  
Reply
DETHCOMPIII
(18 items)
 
DethHTPC
(14 items)
 
DETHSERVER
(7 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4790k Asus z97 Impact EVGA 980 ti SC+ ACX+ 16gb Kingsont HyperX 1866mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
250gb samsung EVO 840 SSD 500gb samsung EVO 840 SSD Corsair H60 Windows 10 Pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
QNIX 27" Razer Blackwidow Silverstone 600W SFX Silverstone FTZ01 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G502 Razer Goliath Audioengine A5 ASUS Essence One 
AudioAudio
audio technica ATH-AD900x 200W dual 8" subwoofer 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 4690k ASUS z97I-plus ASUS GTX970 mini 16gb Kingston HyperX 1866mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
250gb samsung 850 evo OS: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb Noctua NH-L12 windows 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 50" 3D plasma Logitech K400 keyboard touchpad combo wireless Silverstone SFX 600W Silverstone ML07 
AudioOther
Samsung Blu ray home theatre 5.1 Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Celeron 2.0GHz Quad-Core Processor asustor AS5104T intel Asustor 4GB DDR3L SODIMM RAM Module 
Hard DriveOSCase
4x Western Digital WD Red 4TB WD40EFRX Asustor  asustor AS5104T 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3012 of 3822
I'm thinking of picking up a R.A.T. 7, but I've heard issues with the sensor (namely z-axis tracking problems).

I also heard that it has been fixed in newer version of the mouse. Can anyone clarify what is actually going on, and how I can tell if the R.A.T. 7 I buy has the fix or not?
post #3013 of 3822
all I can say is my MMO7 is fine but the rat 7 I had about a year or more ago would drift up and right sometimes.
post #3014 of 3822
I am going to get a RAT 9 currently have a RAT 7, tired of all the cables though.
REAPER
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 4960X 4.5ghz RAMPAGE IV BLACK Edition EVGA GeForce Titan Hydro Copper EVGA GeForce Titan Hydro Copper 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
EVGA GeForce Titan Hydro Copper 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133mhz Intel 520 ASUS BluRay 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech Apogee HD Aquacomputer Aqualis XT Alphacool NexXxos Monsta Quad 480mm RAD Alphacool NexXxos UT60 480mm RAD 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 8 PRO ROG Swift PG278Q ROG Swift PG278Q ROG Swift PG278Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance K70  Corsair AX1500i Corsair 900D Cyborg RAT 7 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Corepad DeskPad XXXXXL BOSE Companion 5 Audio-Technia ATH M50 Audio-Technia AT2020 USB microphone 
  hide details  
Reply
REAPER
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 4960X 4.5ghz RAMPAGE IV BLACK Edition EVGA GeForce Titan Hydro Copper EVGA GeForce Titan Hydro Copper 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
EVGA GeForce Titan Hydro Copper 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133mhz Intel 520 ASUS BluRay 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech Apogee HD Aquacomputer Aqualis XT Alphacool NexXxos Monsta Quad 480mm RAD Alphacool NexXxos UT60 480mm RAD 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 8 PRO ROG Swift PG278Q ROG Swift PG278Q ROG Swift PG278Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance K70  Corsair AX1500i Corsair 900D Cyborg RAT 7 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Corepad DeskPad XXXXXL BOSE Companion 5 Audio-Technia ATH M50 Audio-Technia AT2020 USB microphone 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3015 of 3822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergatroid View Post

Take what you just wrote, copy it and paste it into their facebook page. You will get results. I have dealt with them, and they did send me a new mouse.

Of course, these mice have a two year warranty (which is actually pretty good), so the fact they even offered you a new one is pretty decent. If you have a receipt, and it places your mouse at under 2 years by purchase date, then it's under warranty and they will honor it.
Their sensor is way more sensitive to dust issues than other mice. All the other laser mice I have tried have worked well on any mouse pad I tried them on, while the twin eye is really picky about the surface it's used on. Considering how much they cost, you shouldn't have to play "musical mouse-pads" when you purchase one. As I mentioned earlier, for these kinds of prices, if the mouse they make is this sensitive it should include a pad in the box.

Also, the fault with the first gen mice where the pointer would move diagonally when you lift the mouse was never really solved 100%. They did modify the aperture some to try and address it but the modification didn't solve it 100%. I don't know if the new sensors still have that issue, but it was definitely a pain on the older ones.

The basic fact is, after using the RAT 9 for 2-3 years, I wouldn't purchase another one. The design is great, but the faults have been a pain. I have had Razer laser mice, multiple Logitech laser mice (including the G9x which is an excellent mouse), a Gigabyte laser mouse, and even a Corsair laser mouse, and none of them have made me purchase multiple pads before finding one that works.

Hi,

I also have a RAT 9 that stop working. (sudden dead)
I've tried everything to waking him up, clean the laser, used a white paper, everything.
Yesterday it start working, for only a few seconds.

This is my second RAT9, the first one start by taking more and more time to wake up, until it doesn't any more.

All the other buttons work, the laser is the issue.
Now, I have a dead mouse in my desk. The warranty as expired eight months ago.

The shop I bought it ask me to send me it to them, but I know they can't do any more than I did until now.
Contact the European Mad Catz support, and they tell me to find a repair shop that fix my mouse. There's no such repair shop. No one will fix a laser on a mouse.

I will try to do as you said, I'll post on Facebook my issues. After the warranty ends if the laser dies no one will fix it.
Home & Office
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon X5675 @ 4.6 Asus P6X58D Premium EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti FE CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 24GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x1 Tbyte WD Black Caviar Samsung 840 Series Pro 256GB LG Blu-Ray Writer Corsair H100i 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EVGA GTX TITAN X (Pascal) / GTX 1080 Ti FE HYBR... Win 10 x64 Pro Samsung PX2370 Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Roccat Ryos MK Pro Corsar AX1200 Cooler Master HAF922  Cyborg R.A.T. Pro X 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Cyborg V.5 JBL Media 3 (2:1) Roccat Kave 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Home & Office
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon X5675 @ 4.6 Asus P6X58D Premium EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti FE CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 24GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x1 Tbyte WD Black Caviar Samsung 840 Series Pro 256GB LG Blu-Ray Writer Corsair H100i 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EVGA GTX TITAN X (Pascal) / GTX 1080 Ti FE HYBR... Win 10 x64 Pro Samsung PX2370 Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Roccat Ryos MK Pro Corsar AX1200 Cooler Master HAF922  Cyborg R.A.T. Pro X 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Cyborg V.5 JBL Media 3 (2:1) Roccat Kave 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3016 of 3822
you can always toss it my way if it doesn't work, I've been trying to find a dead one so i can rob the pinky grip on it
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 8350 990FXA-UD3 AMD Radeon R9 290X Ref AMD  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
AMD  Samsung Evo 850 Seagate Barracuda  Seagate Barracuda 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Western Digital Blue 640 Western Digital Black 1TB Lite On Bluray Burner Corsair H80 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Ultimate LG Flatrom E2442TC LG Flatrom E2442TC Cooler Master Storm Devistator 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Evga Supernova G2 850 Corsair 750D Mad Catz R.A.T 7 Sound Blaster Audigy Ex Platinum 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 8350 990FXA-UD3 AMD Radeon R9 290X Ref AMD  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
AMD  Samsung Evo 850 Seagate Barracuda  Seagate Barracuda 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Western Digital Blue 640 Western Digital Black 1TB Lite On Bluray Burner Corsair H80 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Ultimate LG Flatrom E2442TC LG Flatrom E2442TC Cooler Master Storm Devistator 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Evga Supernova G2 850 Corsair 750D Mad Catz R.A.T 7 Sound Blaster Audigy Ex Platinum 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3017 of 3822
Quote:
Originally Posted by quasar View Post

Hi,

I also have a RAT 9 that stop working. (sudden dead)
I've tried everything to waking him up, clean the laser, used a white paper, everything.
Yesterday it start working, for only a few seconds.

This is my second RAT9, the first one start by taking more and more time to wake up, until it doesn't any more.

All the other buttons work, the laser is the issue.
Now, I have a dead mouse in my desk. The warranty as expired eight months ago.

The shop I bought it ask me to send me it to them, but I know they can't do any more than I did until now.
Contact the European Mad Catz support, and they tell me to find a repair shop that fix my mouse. There's no such repair shop. No one will fix a laser on a mouse.

I will try to do as you said, I'll post on Facebook my issues. After the warranty ends if the laser dies no one will fix it.

I feel for you bud. I understand how you feel. It always sucks when an expensive piece of electronics bites the dust. However, I hope you realize that, if the mouse is outside the two year warranty, Mad Catz really is no longer obligated to repair it.

Lets be fair to them. Any company's product that goes out-of-warranty lets them off the hook (unless, imao, the product is suffering from a fault common amongst all of those products).

You might be able to talk them into letting you send them the mouse and repair it for a fee. I don't know if it would be economically feasible considering shipping costs, labour and parts, but you could ask. Another thing you could try is asking around to see if anyone has a bad mouse they could sell you for parts. Maybe one with bad buttons, or one that won't charge the batteries or had some other defect that would let you use the parts you need.

Just to note here, it seems the Mad Catz Europe reps are not very accommodating. I have heard other people here complaining about them. (They're not French are they? LOL, JUST KIDDING!!!). The guys in the U.S. seemed very reasonable to me, even if it did take a little time to get a response from them.

In your place, with the mouse out-of-warranty, personally I would disassemble the mouse and resolder everything inside it. Bad solder connections can cause all sorts of problems, no matter what caused them (poor factory soldering, impacts from dropping, or heat/age related). However, I don't think most people would have the skill or inclination to bother doing this themselves.

Also, I hate to mention this really since I'm sure you have checked it many times, but use a q-tip or other cotton swab to clean the laser. In this particular series of mice, there are areas where the laser is located that can hide bits of dust and can actually block the laser. Use a q-tip that's very slightly damp (I like to use a slight bit of glass cleaner like Windex). Stick it in the laser aperture and twirl it around. If you can't get it to fit, squeeze it and pull it slightly to elongate it (no dirty comments please) so a large portion will fit inside the laser area and again twirl it around to try and get inside the perimeter, around the laser.

As kittencake sort of mentioned, you may be able to get a few dollars for it if you sell it for parts. This could off-set the cost of another mouse (slightly). I personally think a defective RAT 9 mouse with all the accessories is worth at least $25 USD plus shipping. If you look at all the good parts, including the charging station, batteries, mouse (with buttons, thumb wheel, covers, chassis, bits and pieces).

Whatever you decide to do, good luck.
Edited by Mergatroid - 9/4/13 at 7:25pm
Nukeyork
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 4770k ASUS Sabertooth Z87 MSI Radeon RX480 Gaming X 8GB MSI Radeon RX480 Gaming X 8GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16G Kingston 1600MHz Corsair Force Series SSD 180GB Crucial MX300 SSD 525GB Western Digital WD10EALS 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray RW Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate Windows 10 64 pro LG 34UM65-P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Hcman Zhuque Teamwolf Mechanical Corsair AX750 Corsair 760T Steel Series Sensei Wireless Gaming Mouse 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Steel Series 4HD Pro On Board Thermaltake X 5G Superspeed USB 3.0 Hard Drive ... Logitech Driving Force GT Steering Wheel 
OtherOtherOtherOther
Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X Joystick NZXT Hue LED Controller Razer Orbweaver Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming Co... Ergotron LX Desk Mount LCD Arm 
  hide details  
Reply
Nukeyork
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 4770k ASUS Sabertooth Z87 MSI Radeon RX480 Gaming X 8GB MSI Radeon RX480 Gaming X 8GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16G Kingston 1600MHz Corsair Force Series SSD 180GB Crucial MX300 SSD 525GB Western Digital WD10EALS 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray RW Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate Windows 10 64 pro LG 34UM65-P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Hcman Zhuque Teamwolf Mechanical Corsair AX750 Corsair 760T Steel Series Sensei Wireless Gaming Mouse 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Steel Series 4HD Pro On Board Thermaltake X 5G Superspeed USB 3.0 Hard Drive ... Logitech Driving Force GT Steering Wheel 
OtherOtherOtherOther
Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X Joystick NZXT Hue LED Controller Razer Orbweaver Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming Co... Ergotron LX Desk Mount LCD Arm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3018 of 3822
I agree ^^^

It would look like your getting the run around but to me it sounds like madcatz is saying they do not repair the mice and made a suggestion of looking elsewhere for repairs but as it turns out nobody repairs old mice cause .... idk, its cheaper to buy a new one wink.gif Good thing for you is that since this mouse launched there have been a slew of similar multibutton mice come to market, most are pretty good from what I read and all are cheaper. I don't think any have a feature set that matches the MMO7 imo

Good luck with facebook thumb.gif
post #3019 of 3822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergatroid View Post

I feel for you bud. I understand how you feel. It always sucks when an expensive piece of electronics bites the dust. However, I hope you realize that, if the mouse is outside the two year warranty, Mad Catz really is no longer obligated to repair it.

Lets be fair to them. Any company's product that goes out-of-warranty lets them off the hook (unless, imao, the product is suffering from a fault common amongst all of those products).

You might be able to talk them into letting you send them the mouse and repair it for a fee. I don't know if it would be economically feasible considering shipping costs, labour and parts, but you could ask. Another thing you could try is asking around to see if anyone has a bad mouse they could sell you for parts. Maybe one with bad buttons, or one that won't charge the batteries or had some other defect that would let you use the parts you need.

Just to note here, it seems the Mad Catz Europe reps are not very accommodating. I have heard other people here complaining about them. (They're not French are they? LOL, JUST KIDDING!!!). The guys in the U.S. seemed very reasonable to me, even if it did take a little time to get a response from them.

I agree with you on all those points. And I'll try to get in touch with the US reps. Maybe they have an answer. And no, Mad Catz Europe reps are not French, their Brits. LOL

But they should have an option to get an extended warranty on their products, for a fee, since they have so many complains, and those complains will result in loss of clients.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergatroid View Post

In your place, with the mouse out-of-warranty, personally I would disassemble the mouse and resolder everything inside it. Bad solder connections can cause all sorts of problems, no matter what caused them (poor factory soldering, impacts from dropping, or heat/age related). However, I don't think most people would have the skill or inclination to bother doing this themselves.

I will do that. I have some electronic skills, and will check soldering on the mouse board.
I also would like to get the laser, since there's so many issues with it. But I can't find that part anywhere for sale. (Philips Twin-eye PLN 2032 or PLN 2033).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergatroid View Post

Also, I hate to mention this really since I'm sure you have checked it many times, but use a q-tip or other cotton swab to clean the laser. In this particular series of mice, there are areas where the laser is located that can hide bits of dust and can actually block the laser. Use a q-tip that's very slightly damp (I like to use a slight bit of glass cleaner like Windex). Stick it in the laser aperture and twirl it around. If you can't get it to fit, squeeze it and pull it slightly to elongate it (no dirty comments please) so a large portion will fit inside the laser area and again twirl it around to try and get inside the perimeter, around the laser.

I've done all that. I've even removed the glued plastic ring around the laser that's use for a better glide of the mouse. That way you can get a closer look to the lens. They are very clean. And the way it stops from working, sudden, its not dust in the lens, probably its electronics, or the laser life spam that is short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergatroid View Post

As kittencake sort of mentioned, you may be able to get a few dollars for it if you sell it for parts. This could off-set the cost of another mouse (slightly). I personally think a defective RAT 9 mouse with all the accessories is worth at least $25 USD plus shipping. If you look at all the good parts, including the charging station, batteries, mouse (with buttons, thumb wheel, covers, chassis, bits and pieces).

Whatever you decide to do, good luck.

Thanks. For now I just get the closest replacement to the RAT 9. I decided to try Razer Ouroboros.

Hope it last more than RAT9.

If nothing will result, I'll try to sell it for parts. thumb.gif
Edited by quasar - 9/5/13 at 2:41am
Home & Office
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon X5675 @ 4.6 Asus P6X58D Premium EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti FE CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 24GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x1 Tbyte WD Black Caviar Samsung 840 Series Pro 256GB LG Blu-Ray Writer Corsair H100i 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EVGA GTX TITAN X (Pascal) / GTX 1080 Ti FE HYBR... Win 10 x64 Pro Samsung PX2370 Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Roccat Ryos MK Pro Corsar AX1200 Cooler Master HAF922  Cyborg R.A.T. Pro X 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Cyborg V.5 JBL Media 3 (2:1) Roccat Kave 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Home & Office
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon X5675 @ 4.6 Asus P6X58D Premium EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti FE CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 24GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x1 Tbyte WD Black Caviar Samsung 840 Series Pro 256GB LG Blu-Ray Writer Corsair H100i 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EVGA GTX TITAN X (Pascal) / GTX 1080 Ti FE HYBR... Win 10 x64 Pro Samsung PX2370 Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Roccat Ryos MK Pro Corsar AX1200 Cooler Master HAF922  Cyborg R.A.T. Pro X 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Cyborg V.5 JBL Media 3 (2:1) Roccat Kave 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3020 of 3822
BTW... if you ever do need warranty service, the best way to get a response is....

1) Fill out the trouble ticket on their website .... this will at least get you a case number

2) Call them.... (I usually wait until the next day to do this...) and you will speak directly to a representative. Tell them your case number and then they can expidite the response for the official RMA.

3) From that point it's up to you to ship it back (I personally use FedEx Ground) and they'll get the replacement back to you in under 2 weeks.... (at least from my experience).


And for those who are complaining about the sensor.... well I haven't had a big problem there since I did switch to a G.L.I.D.E. 9 mousepad.... yeah it was expensive, but honestly, for what I've already spent, I'm getting my money's worth out of it.

I have more of a problem with the longevity of the thumb buttons moreso than anything else... as they don't seem to hold up to intense action, but otherwise the MMO 7s I have are great mice.
Darkside of Fury
(13 items)
 
Fast and Furious
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 930 MSI X58 Pro-E XFX Radeon 5850 Black Edition 6GB Kingston HyperX 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ 128GB Vertex 2 SSD Samsung 223L Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Asus 26" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Enermax Revolution 85+ CoolerMaster ATCS 840 Logitech G9 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Z77 MPower (MS-7751) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 G-Skill 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex 4 Lite-on DVD Corsair H100 Windows 7 Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouse
CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1050 CoolerMaster 690 II Advanced Cyborg MMO 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Darkside of Fury
(13 items)
 
Fast and Furious
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 930 MSI X58 Pro-E XFX Radeon 5850 Black Edition 6GB Kingston HyperX 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ 128GB Vertex 2 SSD Samsung 223L Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Asus 26" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Enermax Revolution 85+ CoolerMaster ATCS 840 Logitech G9 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Z77 MPower (MS-7751) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 G-Skill 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex 4 Lite-on DVD Corsair H100 Windows 7 Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouse
CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1050 CoolerMaster 690 II Advanced Cyborg MMO 7 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Official] The Cyborg R.A.T. and M.M.O Owners Club