Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Official] The Cyborg R.A.T. and M.M.O Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The Cyborg R.A.T. and M.M.O Owners Club - Page 326

post #3251 of 3819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blashyrkh View Post



About the "version", you should have the new sensor (less Z-axis bug + dynamic DPI) because it's been on the market for quite a while. it seems the issue has not being totally fixed

Sorry if I missed something but your implying that if you buy a new R. A. T./M. M. O. mouse, it will have the new Philips Lazer in it? (or do you mean revised twin eye)? From reading their website this doesn't seem to be the case. Only the tournament edition appears to have the new one. Can you provide any literature to confirm this or is it simply speculation? I plan on buying a R. A. T. in the near future and this information would influence my decision greatly. Thanks.
post #3252 of 3819
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoody View Post

Sorry if I missed something but your implying that if you buy a new R. A. T./M. M. O. mouse, it will have the new Philips Lazer in it? (or do you mean revised twin eye)? From reading their website this doesn't seem to be the case. Only the tournament edition appears to have the new one. Can you provide any literature to confirm this or is it simply speculation? I plan on buying a R. A. T. in the near future and this information would influence my decision greatly. Thanks.

i'm talking about the 2033, not the new one of the tournament
post #3253 of 3819
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReciever View Post

Hey guys, never posted in here but have had a RAT 5 for quite some time now...

Problem is its getting a little long in the tooth after 3-4 years of constant use and starting to fall apart on me. Im looking to getting another RAT but like the white ones they have,

What do you guys think of them?

glossy will get dirty very fast, on the white ones you would see the dirt like a light in the night
post #3254 of 3819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blashyrkh View Post

glossy will get dirty very fast, on the white ones you would see the dirt like a light in the night

Which ones are not glossy? My laptop has a vent on the right side so im sure it wouldnt be pleasant with sweaty hand lol

Black be the best choice then?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2670 @ 2.8Ghz m4600 m5100 @ 1100c/1500m 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
c300 128GB SSD 2TB FireCuda 7mm 2TB Firecuda 7mm 1TB 5400rpm 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
750GB 5400rpm Windows 10 x64  1920x1080 @90hz 150w 
Mouse
Corsair M40 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2670 @ 2.8Ghz m4600 m5100 @ 1100c/1500m 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
c300 128GB SSD 2TB FireCuda 7mm 2TB Firecuda 7mm 1TB 5400rpm 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
750GB 5400rpm Windows 10 x64  1920x1080 @90hz 150w 
Mouse
Corsair M40 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3255 of 3819
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReciever View Post

Which ones are not glossy? My laptop has a vent on the right side so im sure it wouldnt be pleasant with sweaty hand lol

Black be the best choice then?

the new colors are all glossy, so it's your choice....
if you want a glossy finish you should take the black one, at least the grease will be less visible
post #3256 of 3819
Dont want a glossy finish, thats for sure. Im assuming they have replaceable material pads? Or is the black one just the safe one to go with still?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2670 @ 2.8Ghz m4600 m5100 @ 1100c/1500m 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
c300 128GB SSD 2TB FireCuda 7mm 2TB Firecuda 7mm 1TB 5400rpm 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
750GB 5400rpm Windows 10 x64  1920x1080 @90hz 150w 
Mouse
Corsair M40 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2670 @ 2.8Ghz m4600 m5100 @ 1100c/1500m 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
c300 128GB SSD 2TB FireCuda 7mm 2TB Firecuda 7mm 1TB 5400rpm 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
750GB 5400rpm Windows 10 x64  1920x1080 @90hz 150w 
Mouse
Corsair M40 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3257 of 3819
The Tournament Version seems to have a different sensor and some software options in the driver for lift off distance. Nice, but not available yet, is it? At least not in Germany. Also to light for me. tongue.gif

@spoody: I was talking about the revised edition. The Twin-Eye 2033. I think he referred to that one.
post #3258 of 3819
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReciever View Post

Dont want a glossy finish, thats for sure. Im assuming they have replaceable material pads? Or is the black one just the safe one to go with still?

Only the Matte Black versions are not glossy. What do you mean with replaceable material pads?
post #3259 of 3819
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826618015

Im looking at the bottom of the page, talking about interchangeable grips/pinkie things. Are those glossy as well?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2670 @ 2.8Ghz m4600 m5100 @ 1100c/1500m 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
c300 128GB SSD 2TB FireCuda 7mm 2TB Firecuda 7mm 1TB 5400rpm 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
750GB 5400rpm Windows 10 x64  1920x1080 @90hz 150w 
Mouse
Corsair M40 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2670 @ 2.8Ghz m4600 m5100 @ 1100c/1500m 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
c300 128GB SSD 2TB FireCuda 7mm 2TB Firecuda 7mm 1TB 5400rpm 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
750GB 5400rpm Windows 10 x64  1920x1080 @90hz 150w 
Mouse
Corsair M40 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3260 of 3819
there is one pinkie rest and one palm rest made of rubber.....the other are glossy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Official] The Cyborg R.A.T. and M.M.O Owners Club