AMD Athlon X2 3800+
- Dual core is awsome, would have went with the 4400+ but i thought that the extra money would be better spent on other componets. Besides, this is still a fantastic CPU, great bang for your buck.
- Great motherboard with lots of features including SLI in case you ever needed to add another Video Card. Plus it is from the most respected brand when it comes to mobos.
G.Skill 2GB (1GB*2) PC-3200
- Gskill is becoming one of the more popular brands and becuase of good reason, they offer fantastic performance at good prices. 2GB should be enough to last you awhile.
WDC 320GB SATA 3.0GB 16MB Cache
- Good brand, really fast, 320GB for $145!
EVGA Geforce 7600GT OC
- The best bang for buck when it comes to graphics cards, period.
Enermax 500w Active PFC Dual 12V Rails
- Awsome power supply, active PFC, Over Voltage Protection, Dual 12V Rails with 44A.
Antec Performance I P180
- Good sturdy case, fantastic cooling.
BenQ LCD 19" Inch
- One of the best monitors.
Total Price - $1450