I just wanted to give a HUGE congrats to our two i7 folders, elchucko and kubed_zero, for both completing 6903 work units in the last 24 hours!!!!!!!!!
Nicely done, guys, now just keep the setups running and we should be a force to be reckoned with!!
Looking at how the team is running now, here's my thoughts for August...
- Both elchucko and kubed_zero should have fast enough setups to hold top 5 (maybe even higher!) in their respective cats
- Vidia king will be coming back for August and his custom cooled GTX460 dominated the Wildcard slot last month
- U3b3rg33k has consistently held top 3 (and as high as First) in his cat
- ironsurvivor got off to a slow start this month (as he just started folding), but is now consistently putting up very nice, consistent points
- without any down time, I could have finished 1st in the Cat3 and even with a total of nearly 24 hours down time I'm still in 3rd
With statistics like this, there is no reason we would not be able to hold a top 3 spot for August!! I do feel like we have the right team, with the right hardware to lead the TC, I know we can do it, but now it will come down to consistency.
The problem...With how we've done so far this month (and with such little time left), I'm afraid we are going to be knocked down to Div2. Painful as this is, I feel it should be a motivator to each of us to buckel down our rigs and fold like mad! When I originally joined the team, we were in Div2 and were going through a rebuilding period (much like we have been these last two months) within a few months we were able to move up to Div1 and hold a strong position, and then the team fell apart again. Well, I feel that we are now back, we are rebuilt and better than ever! I think it is Full Auto's time to shine and we need to let the rest of the TC know that we are not going to just lay down and be content with being in Div2!
I know each of you has the competitive spirit that I have (otherwise you wouldn't be here)!! Let's pull it together, team, prep for a great August and make it a point to spend no more than 1 month in Div2. I know we can do, I know we have team to do it, now we just need the discipline!
After a couple of down months, I'm looking forward to Full Auto coming back strong! Keep up the great work, team!!! Edited by WonderMutt - 7/23/12 at 1:01pm