*FULL AUTO MEMBERS, PLEASE READ*
First off, great job to everyone this month!!!!!! I'm so excited to see Full Auto bring home the TC Championship, you have no idea!!!!
But some business...
I don't know when I'm going to have time to do more recruiting and as of yet, I can't find a replacement for our Wildcard slot. I haven't talked to BWG yet to see if I can keep temping or if the slot is going to have to go vacant, but either way, we really need to try to locate someone. If you guys can each to try to PM just one or two people with hardware that would be eligible, that would be awesome. You can find a PM script in the TC Manual
. All I do is copy and past the body of the PM and change the name to their name and it seems to generate results (I've found a few people, both for us and for other teams), but still no Wildcard takers.
Second, I started back into school this week (working on my second degree, maybe this one will be of some use!), so you'll probably notice that I won't be on quite as much as I have been in the past. Between working full time and taking 3 classes, my time is going to be pretty limited, but I will try to do my best to keep up with things. Just a few things about this...
- If you need something urgently, send me a PM. I get emails of my PMs and I can try to respond from my phone if necessary. I'll also be carrying 2 laptops (one for work, one for school), so if I can get an internet connection there, I can send more detailed responses.
- If you can't get a hold of me, contact elchucko. He doesn't know it yet, but I'm about to dump a lot more responsibility in his lap. Not really, just asking for a hand with running the team.
- There is 0 chance of me leaving the TC, I enjoy it too much and my rigs run Full Auto () anyway, so I really don't have to do anything to stay in!
- I am going to try to remain on as Team Captain for the time being, but if I see that my lack of availability is causing any effect on the team, I'll step down (I'm hoping I can balance it all, I really enjoy leading such an awesome team).
- Last thing, and I mean this one sincerely, if at any time you feel that my time constraints (or anything else) are effecting the team in any way, please PM me, let me know your thoughts and I will step down. The last thing in the world I want to do is hold the team back in any way. We have a great team here and if I can't continue to be an effective leader, I don't want that to hinder the team. I won't take any offense and I encourage your honesty with me.
Anyway, as always, I wanted to be open with you guys and let you know where I stand. If you have any questions or concerns with the above, please let me know (use your discretion as to whether to post it here or PM me, depending on the concern).
Thanks for understanding, team, and keep up the great work!!!!