Originally Posted by hertz9753
Its a 8900 project. Been stuck at 99.99% for hours now showing 2s ETA. I tried shutting down the client, restarting the computer, and complete shutdown. It just won't finish it or dump the WU. Not sure what else I can do, but sucks that I only got two WUs out for this day. I usually get four in total done each day, but this one got all hanged up. What is weird is HFM.NET shows 31% on the project.
Finally! It somehow finally got unstuck. Showing 32% now, and finally moving again. Dang, I may barely get three WUs done for this day. Or I could risk pushing my OC back up on the beta driver. Kind of missing my 1200/1400 overclock I had on my 7970.Edited by Ithanul - 2/20/14 at 8:18pm