Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Corsair Graphite Club [780T/760T/730T/600T/380T/230T]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Corsair Graphite Club [780T/760T/730T/600T/380T/230T] - Page 1323

post #13221 of 18217
Hey guys! I'm making it official, when I get my extra holiday money at work. I'm getting the WC parts!

I'm just not sure what I should do with my gpu's. I want them in the loop but not the ones that I have now (2 HD7870's). Should I sell them and get a r9 290 or 780 in january, or should I keep up with them without WC and wait till june or whenever Nvidia releases new cards to buy a new one and add it to the loop?

Also what is a good sleeving friendly psu? Might sell my AX750



thumb.gifbiggrin.gif:D:D:D
post #13222 of 18217
just wanna share biggrin.gif


Edited by hakz - 11/6/13 at 7:08am
Mach
(9 items)
 
AkaRed Ultimate
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 ECS A880GM-A3 XFX 5850 G.Skill RipjawsX 2x2Gb 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 500GB Samsung Lightscribe DVD-RW Deepcool Ice Blade Pro Windows 7 Ultimate 
PowerCaseAudio
Aerocool Strike X 600w Segotep C2R Logitech X540 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4770K Asus Maximus VI Extreme EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Corsair Dominator Platinum 16Gb (4x4Gb) 
Hard DriveCoolingPowerCase
Corsair Neutron GTX 220Gb Swiftech H220 Corsair 860 Platinum NZXT Phantom 820 
  hide details  
Reply
Mach
(9 items)
 
AkaRed Ultimate
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 ECS A880GM-A3 XFX 5850 G.Skill RipjawsX 2x2Gb 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 500GB Samsung Lightscribe DVD-RW Deepcool Ice Blade Pro Windows 7 Ultimate 
PowerCaseAudio
Aerocool Strike X 600w Segotep C2R Logitech X540 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4770K Asus Maximus VI Extreme EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Corsair Dominator Platinum 16Gb (4x4Gb) 
Hard DriveCoolingPowerCase
Corsair Neutron GTX 220Gb Swiftech H220 Corsair 860 Platinum NZXT Phantom 820 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13223 of 18217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recr3ational View Post

Man we have problems! You with special tech and me with scan! We should start a riot!

I agree! mad.gif

From the looks of it, they have scrapped that email and started with a ticket based support system without updating the information in their order confirmations what not....

Anyway... just sent them a ticket so let's see if that changes things...


Got the rest of my stuff today so hopefully I can start to do some modding this weekend!




The EK 45 and 90 degree fittings work quite nicely with my Monsoon compression fittings. Think they are gonna look boss when mounted! biggrin.gif



Andesite
(21 items)
 
Marvin
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 3770k ASus ROG Maximus IV Formula ASUS Direct CUII 680 OC Kingston Beast 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda Seagate Barracuda Corsair Force 3 BeQuiet SilentWings2 120mm 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
CoolerMaster MegaFlow 200mm Red LED Noctua NF-F12 x3 Windows 8 64 Pro Qnix QX2710LED 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SMS24A450 Ducky Mini w/ MX Blacks Corsair AX 750 Corsair 600T 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Mionix NAOS 8200 Star Citizen Goliath Aegis Mousepad Xonar Essence STX Sennheiser PC 360 
Audio
Beyerdynamics DT 880 Pro 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Pentium G840 MSI B75IA-E33 Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey Kingston V300 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Scythe Kozuti Linux Mint 15 Olivia XFCE Streacom ST-NANO150 150w Streacom F1C Evo 
  hide details  
Reply
Andesite
(21 items)
 
Marvin
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 3770k ASus ROG Maximus IV Formula ASUS Direct CUII 680 OC Kingston Beast 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda Seagate Barracuda Corsair Force 3 BeQuiet SilentWings2 120mm 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
CoolerMaster MegaFlow 200mm Red LED Noctua NF-F12 x3 Windows 8 64 Pro Qnix QX2710LED 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SMS24A450 Ducky Mini w/ MX Blacks Corsair AX 750 Corsair 600T 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Mionix NAOS 8200 Star Citizen Goliath Aegis Mousepad Xonar Essence STX Sennheiser PC 360 
Audio
Beyerdynamics DT 880 Pro 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Pentium G840 MSI B75IA-E33 Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey Kingston V300 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Scythe Kozuti Linux Mint 15 Olivia XFCE Streacom ST-NANO150 150w Streacom F1C Evo 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13224 of 18217
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpArkLeS- View Post

Hey guys! I'm making it official, when I get my extra holiday money at work. I'm getting the WC parts!

I'm just not sure what I should do with my gpu's. I want them in the loop but not the ones that I have now (2 HD7870's). Should I sell them and get a r9 290 or 780 in january, or should I keep up with them without WC and wait till june or whenever Nvidia releases new cards to buy a new one and add it to the loop?

Also what is a good sleeving friendly psu? Might sell my AX750

Corsair sells individually sleeved cables for all of their modular PSUs. They don't offer the same color selection that something like Alchemy Cables or custom sleeving provide, but they offer most of the basic colors at a fair price and it saves you from dealing with the tedium and sore fingers that come from custom sleeved projects.
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-6600K 6M Skylake Quad-Core 3.5 GH... ASUS Z170-PRO LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb... ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAM... G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III 3-D Vertica... WD Black 1TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Driv... Corsair Hydro Series H100i V2 Extreme Performan... Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS ROG PG278Q Black 27" WQHD 2560 x 1440, 144... Corsair K70 EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 Thermaltake Core X5 
Mouse
Logitech Proteus Core G502 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-6600K 6M Skylake Quad-Core 3.5 GH... ASUS Z170-PRO LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb... ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAM... G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III 3-D Vertica... WD Black 1TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Driv... Corsair Hydro Series H100i V2 Extreme Performan... Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS ROG PG278Q Black 27" WQHD 2560 x 1440, 144... Corsair K70 EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 Thermaltake Core X5 
Mouse
Logitech Proteus Core G502 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13225 of 18217
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpArkLeS- View Post

Hey guys! I'm making it official, when I get my extra holiday money at work. I'm getting the WC parts!

I'm just not sure what I should do with my gpu's. I want them in the loop but not the ones that I have now (2 HD7870's). Should I sell them and get a r9 290 or 780 in january, or should I keep up with them without WC and wait till june or whenever Nvidia releases new cards to buy a new one and add it to the loop?

Also what is a good sleeving friendly psu? Might sell my AX750



thumb.gifbiggrin.gif:D:D:D


Personally, I think you should put your current gpus in, why not? You have a single display, the blocks will be super cheap. They're still decent and spend tons of money for something really powerful that your not going to use, my 7950s (mildly overclocked) can run bf4 in eyefinity on high settings way over 60 fps and you got a "better" CPU than me.

We don't have to spend loads of money for a nice computer, you just need to understand it.

I can't wait till my blocks come and I can really push them. Also as I'm selling my monitors and going dual monitor my fps will be way over the roof.
Edited by Recr3ational - 11/6/13 at 9:52am
[1] Onyx
(24 items)
 
 
[3] ProdiGize
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4770K @ 4.6GHz Asus Sabertooth Z87 EVGA GTX 1080 Hydro Copper Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX 120GB Seagate 1TB Seagate 1TB EK Supremacy 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Scythe Kaze Q XSPC EX360 Radiator XSPC EX360 Radiator Alphacool 250 Reservoir  
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK D5 Top /with XSPC D5  Windows 10  Achieva ShiMian QH270 1 x Acer G246HL 23 inch Full HD Monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 TKL  XFX 850 Pro XXX Edition  Fractal Design S Logitech G502 Spectrum 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries QCK Superlux HD-668B /with Zalman Clip on Mic Behringer MS16 Audio Technica M40x /with ModMic 4.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Celeron G1620 MSI H61M-P31 (W8 ) eVGA GTX 570 8GB Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Western Digital 120GB EK Supreme LTX CSQ XSPC RS 240mm Radiator EK DCP 2.2 Pump 
CoolingCoolingKeyboardPower
EK FC 580 Waterblock Alphacool Cape Corp Coolplex Pro 10 LT Logitech K400r bequiet! Straight Power E9 400W 
Case
Bitfenix Prodigy M 
  hide details  
Reply
[1] Onyx
(24 items)
 
 
[3] ProdiGize
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4770K @ 4.6GHz Asus Sabertooth Z87 EVGA GTX 1080 Hydro Copper Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX 120GB Seagate 1TB Seagate 1TB EK Supremacy 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Scythe Kaze Q XSPC EX360 Radiator XSPC EX360 Radiator Alphacool 250 Reservoir  
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK D5 Top /with XSPC D5  Windows 10  Achieva ShiMian QH270 1 x Acer G246HL 23 inch Full HD Monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 TKL  XFX 850 Pro XXX Edition  Fractal Design S Logitech G502 Spectrum 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries QCK Superlux HD-668B /with Zalman Clip on Mic Behringer MS16 Audio Technica M40x /with ModMic 4.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Celeron G1620 MSI H61M-P31 (W8 ) eVGA GTX 570 8GB Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Western Digital 120GB EK Supreme LTX CSQ XSPC RS 240mm Radiator EK DCP 2.2 Pump 
CoolingCoolingKeyboardPower
EK FC 580 Waterblock Alphacool Cape Corp Coolplex Pro 10 LT Logitech K400r bequiet! Straight Power E9 400W 
Case
Bitfenix Prodigy M 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13226 of 18217
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaciremaDiputs View Post

Corsair sells individually sleeved cables for all of their modular PSUs. They don't offer the same color selection that something like Alchemy Cables or custom sleeving provide, but they offer most of the basic colors at a fair price and it saves you from dealing with the tedium and sore fingers that come from custom sleeved projects.

Thx, I know I have the white ones. And I already started sleeving the original cables. I want a colorscheme. It's Black, white, Blue. But I'm gonna change the blue to probably green. I already sleeved my 24pin and I'll have to redo the blue cables. It's just the most frustrating thing with all the double wires!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recr3ational View Post

Personally, I think you should put your current gpus in, why not? You have a single display, the blocks will be super cheap. They're still decent and spend tons of money for something really powerful that your not going to use, my 7950s (mildly overclocked) can run bf4 in eyefinity on high settings way over 60 fps and you got a "better" CPU than me.

We don't have to spend loads of money for a nice computer, you just need to understand it.

I can't wait till my blocks come and I can really push them. Also as I'm selling my monitors and going dual monitor my fps will be way over the roof.

Hhmmm, you actually have a point. And I still have the backplates from EK.

I searched a bit in the store that I use. They have 2 blocks.
It's for the reference cards but I believe that the Sapphire cards that I have use the reference printplate.

EK-FC7870 - Acetal + Nickel => 83,99 Euro
EK-FC7870 - Nickel => 89,95 Euro

Might actually order those already because it'll probably take a while to get those in stock.

thx man, yes I'm really gonna do it this time woooot
post #13227 of 18217
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpArkLeS- View Post

Thx, I know I have the white ones. And I already started sleeving the original cables. I want a colorscheme. It's Black, white, Blue. But I'm gonna change the blue to probably green. I already sleeved my 24pin and I'll have to redo the blue cables. It's just the most frustrating thing with all the double wires!
Hhmmm, you actually have a point. And I still have the backplates from EK.

I searched a bit in the store that I use. They have 2 blocks.
It's for the reference cards but I believe that the Sapphire cards that I have use the reference printplate.

EK-FC7870 - Acetal + Nickel => 83,99 Euro
EK-FC7870 - Nickel => 89,95 Euro

Might actually order those already because it'll probably take a while to get those in stock.

thx man, yes I'm really gonna do it this time woooot

Good choice! You can probably buy loads of stuff with the money you saved and I bet it will perform as well as most of the more expensive builds. After you get the blocks you can overclock your gpus even more.
[1] Onyx
(24 items)
 
 
[3] ProdiGize
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4770K @ 4.6GHz Asus Sabertooth Z87 EVGA GTX 1080 Hydro Copper Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX 120GB Seagate 1TB Seagate 1TB EK Supremacy 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Scythe Kaze Q XSPC EX360 Radiator XSPC EX360 Radiator Alphacool 250 Reservoir  
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK D5 Top /with XSPC D5  Windows 10  Achieva ShiMian QH270 1 x Acer G246HL 23 inch Full HD Monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 TKL  XFX 850 Pro XXX Edition  Fractal Design S Logitech G502 Spectrum 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries QCK Superlux HD-668B /with Zalman Clip on Mic Behringer MS16 Audio Technica M40x /with ModMic 4.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Celeron G1620 MSI H61M-P31 (W8 ) eVGA GTX 570 8GB Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Western Digital 120GB EK Supreme LTX CSQ XSPC RS 240mm Radiator EK DCP 2.2 Pump 
CoolingCoolingKeyboardPower
EK FC 580 Waterblock Alphacool Cape Corp Coolplex Pro 10 LT Logitech K400r bequiet! Straight Power E9 400W 
Case
Bitfenix Prodigy M 
  hide details  
Reply
[1] Onyx
(24 items)
 
 
[3] ProdiGize
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4770K @ 4.6GHz Asus Sabertooth Z87 EVGA GTX 1080 Hydro Copper Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX 120GB Seagate 1TB Seagate 1TB EK Supremacy 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Scythe Kaze Q XSPC EX360 Radiator XSPC EX360 Radiator Alphacool 250 Reservoir  
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK D5 Top /with XSPC D5  Windows 10  Achieva ShiMian QH270 1 x Acer G246HL 23 inch Full HD Monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 TKL  XFX 850 Pro XXX Edition  Fractal Design S Logitech G502 Spectrum 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries QCK Superlux HD-668B /with Zalman Clip on Mic Behringer MS16 Audio Technica M40x /with ModMic 4.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Celeron G1620 MSI H61M-P31 (W8 ) eVGA GTX 570 8GB Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Western Digital 120GB EK Supreme LTX CSQ XSPC RS 240mm Radiator EK DCP 2.2 Pump 
CoolingCoolingKeyboardPower
EK FC 580 Waterblock Alphacool Cape Corp Coolplex Pro 10 LT Logitech K400r bequiet! Straight Power E9 400W 
Case
Bitfenix Prodigy M 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13228 of 18217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recr3ational View Post

Good choice! You can probably buy loads of stuff with the money you saved and I bet it will perform as well as most of the more expensive builds. After you get the blocks you can overclock your gpus even more.

Yeah I play BF4 with everything on ultra @ 1440p everything runs smooth haven't looked how much fps I have yet. I might place the order tomorrow thumb.gif
post #13229 of 18217
Guys I need your help!

I'm just ordered 2 gpu block from EK, the Nickel ones.

But now I'm wondering which cpu block I should get. I already have the 2 corresponding backplates from EK with the circle design. Should I get the same cpu block(this) or the clean one (this)

Next month the radiators!

During the holidays I'll get the other stuff.
I'm pretty sure I might even try and use acrylic tubing. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with the pump/reservoir though.

I've got another question, the fans I use now (120mm) are the Corsair ones. what I have in mind. I'm pretty sure my theme will be black and white with a subtle hint of green (no more blue). So I will either keep the corsair fans and try to paint the plastic ring green instead of white. Or I'm getting the NoiseBlocker eloop fans which have white blades. What do you guys think are the best and most silent fans?

Also for the 200mm fan I might get one without led, suggestions?

I'm going for whisper quiet here wink.gif

For the pump I'm getting the D5-VPP655 but which one should I grab

Aqua-Computer D5
Laing D5-MCP655 12V
Alphacool D5-VPP655

Oh and I will need a name, will probably make a buildlog.

/ this ends my rant
Edited by -SpArkLeS- - 11/7/13 at 1:23am
post #13230 of 18217
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpArkLeS- View Post

Guys I need your help!

I'm just ordered 2 gpu block from EK, the Nickel ones.

But now I'm wondering which cpu block I should get. I already have the 2 corresponding backplates from EK with the circle design. Should I get the same cpu block(this) or the clean one (this)

Next month the radiators!

During the holidays I'll get the other stuff.
I'm pretty sure I might even try and use acrylic tubing. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with the pump/reservoir though.

I've got another question, the fans I use now (120mm) are the Corsair ones. what I have in mind. I'm pretty sure my theme will be black and white with a subtle hint of green (no more blue). So I will either keep the corsair fans and try to paint the plastic ring green instead of white. Or I'm getting the NoiseBlocker eloop fans which have white blades. What do you guys think are the best and most silent fans?

Also for the 200mm fan I might get one without led, suggestions?

I'm going for whisper quiet here wink.gif

For the pump I'm getting the D5-VPP655 but which one should I grab

Aqua-Computer D5
Laing D5-MCP655 12V
Alphacool D5-VPP655

Oh and I will need a name, will probably make a buildlog.

/ this ends my rant

Well considering that you wont see much of the crop circles it's up to you what look you want. I prefer the clean one myself (have one at home waiting to be mounted!) but a unified look is always nice.

The eloops are quite nice and look amazing. It would be easier to paint the rings of the corsair fans but they perform fairly similar.

My go-to 200mm fan is the Coolermaster Megaflow, as I've mentioned countless times before I don't trust the Bitfenix ones biggrin.gif `hard to find the non-led ones but you can always cut off the LEDs' if you don't want it.




They are all the same pump basically but with different branding. I'd go with the alphacool one if you are going to be getting a top for it. If not, go for the Laing one as it doesn't require anything else.
Edited by Krullmeister - 11/7/13 at 2:28am
Andesite
(21 items)
 
Marvin
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 3770k ASus ROG Maximus IV Formula ASUS Direct CUII 680 OC Kingston Beast 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda Seagate Barracuda Corsair Force 3 BeQuiet SilentWings2 120mm 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
CoolerMaster MegaFlow 200mm Red LED Noctua NF-F12 x3 Windows 8 64 Pro Qnix QX2710LED 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SMS24A450 Ducky Mini w/ MX Blacks Corsair AX 750 Corsair 600T 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Mionix NAOS 8200 Star Citizen Goliath Aegis Mousepad Xonar Essence STX Sennheiser PC 360 
Audio
Beyerdynamics DT 880 Pro 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Pentium G840 MSI B75IA-E33 Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey Kingston V300 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Scythe Kozuti Linux Mint 15 Olivia XFCE Streacom ST-NANO150 150w Streacom F1C Evo 
  hide details  
Reply
Andesite
(21 items)
 
Marvin
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 3770k ASus ROG Maximus IV Formula ASUS Direct CUII 680 OC Kingston Beast 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda Seagate Barracuda Corsair Force 3 BeQuiet SilentWings2 120mm 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
CoolerMaster MegaFlow 200mm Red LED Noctua NF-F12 x3 Windows 8 64 Pro Qnix QX2710LED 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SMS24A450 Ducky Mini w/ MX Blacks Corsair AX 750 Corsair 600T 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Mionix NAOS 8200 Star Citizen Goliath Aegis Mousepad Xonar Essence STX Sennheiser PC 360 
Audio
Beyerdynamics DT 880 Pro 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Pentium G840 MSI B75IA-E33 Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey Kingston V300 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Scythe Kozuti Linux Mint 15 Olivia XFCE Streacom ST-NANO150 150w Streacom F1C Evo 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Corsair Graphite Club [780T/760T/730T/600T/380T/230T]