Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Corsair Graphite Club [780T/760T/730T/600T/380T/230T]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Corsair Graphite Club [780T/760T/730T/600T/380T/230T] - Page 541

post #5401 of 18217
Hi, where do i can see a side by side comparison of cases? what i mean is pictures to see the how big is a case right to other one, you know what i mean?

like this
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=171372&page=24
Edited by EliteReplay - 3/13/12 at 7:39am
post #5402 of 18217
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteReplay View Post

Hi, where do i can see a side by side comparison of cases? what i mean is pictures to see the how big is a case right to other one, you know what i mean?

I dont think that there is such thing..
You can compare the dimensions to a case that its size is known to you smile.gif
post #5403 of 18217
Where did you (prayfar and Doc1355) get the power supply and bay covers that you have installed?
post #5404 of 18217
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJns View Post

Where did you (prayfar and Doc1355) get the power supply and bay covers that you have installed?

Made it myself smile.gif
post #5405 of 18217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc1355 View Post

Made it myself smile.gif

That's what I thought, but the two are exactly the same. Because you didn't know where prayfar was from, I figured you didn't ship it to him.

EDIT: I see. The guy was just quoting your pic to ask a question. Oops.
post #5406 of 18217
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJns View Post

That's what I thought, but the two are exactly the same. Because you didn't know where prayfar was from, I figured you didn't ship it to him.
EDIT: I see. The guy was just quoting your pic to ask a question. Oops.

Haha yeah tongue.gif
post #5407 of 18217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc1355 View Post

Haha yeah tongue.gif

Well great work.
post #5408 of 18217
Thanks man!
post #5409 of 18217
I've been seeing a lot of great cases. I Have a Thermaltake Armor case and needed a change. I've been debating on what Corsair case to get.. I love the 800D but it's a bit out of my budget. Though, after seeing Doc1355's case I am SOLD on the white 600t. Mad props with your mods. Very impressive. thumb.gif
Papa Smurf
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i5 2500k Asus P8Z68 - V EVGA GTX 770 EVGA GTX 770 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Gskill Ripper OCZ Agility 3 OCZ Vertex 120 EKfest 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung 23" LED 27" Yamakasi 1440P 27" Crossover 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX860 NZXT switch 810 Razer Naga Razer Vespula 
Audio
Klipsch 2.1 THX 
  hide details  
Reply
Papa Smurf
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i5 2500k Asus P8Z68 - V EVGA GTX 770 EVGA GTX 770 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Gskill Ripper OCZ Agility 3 OCZ Vertex 120 EKfest 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung 23" LED 27" Yamakasi 1440P 27" Crossover 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX860 NZXT switch 810 Razer Naga Razer Vespula 
Audio
Klipsch 2.1 THX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5410 of 18217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heff04 View Post

I've been seeing a lot of great cases. I Have a Thermaltake Armor case and needed a change. I've been debating on what Corsair case to get.. I love the 800D but it's a bit out of my budget. Though, after seeing Doc1355's case I am SOLD on the white 600t. Mad props with your mods. Very impressive. thumb.gif

Thank you very much m8 biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Corsair Graphite Club [780T/760T/730T/600T/380T/230T]