Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Corsair Graphite Club [780T/760T/730T/600T/380T/230T]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Corsair Graphite Club [780T/760T/730T/600T/380T/230T] - Page 83

post #821 of 18197
Love the red mock up. You should partner up with AMD on a red 600T/650D AMD edition. Kinda like what CM did with that ugly green HAF-X Nvidia edition.
Scorpion
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2500K Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 MSI GeForce GTX 580 Lightning Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600 CL9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Agility 2 120GB Samsung SH-S223L DVD-RW Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit AOC e2243Fwk 21.5" LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
XArmor U9 Mechanical Corsair HX850 Corsair Carbide Series 500R Logitech G500 
Mouse PadAudio
Nova Gaming Winner 3 Realtek ALC889 Codec 
  hide details  
Reply
Scorpion
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2500K Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 MSI GeForce GTX 580 Lightning Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600 CL9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Agility 2 120GB Samsung SH-S223L DVD-RW Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit AOC e2243Fwk 21.5" LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
XArmor U9 Mechanical Corsair HX850 Corsair Carbide Series 500R Logitech G500 
Mouse PadAudio
Nova Gaming Winner 3 Realtek ALC889 Codec 
  hide details  
Reply
post #822 of 18197
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuildingFirst37 View Post
Will be starting to order parts really soon for my first build and I will be buying a Corsair 600T case and of course the side panel.

I was going to get the side panel that Corsair offers for the case but I have seen in this thread full panel windows with fans in them, that is something I would love to do as well but I have no clue how to do so.

Thank you all for your help it is much appreciated.
Remember that the Corsair windowed side panel comes with both a plexiglass cover and a mesh cover.

So, if you want fans on your side panel just remove the plexiglass and install the mesh, then you can mount four 120mm fans to the side panel.

CesarNYC has his set up with four 120mm fans, maybe if he sees this he can upload a pic.
Nukeyork
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 4770k ASUS Sabertooth Z87 MSI Radeon RX480 Gaming X 8GB MSI Radeon RX480 Gaming X 8GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16G Kingston 1600MHz Corsair Force Series SSD 180GB Crucial MX300 SSD 525GB Western Digital WD10EALS 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray RW Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate Windows 10 64 pro LG 34UM65-P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Hcman Zhuque Teamwolf Mechanical Corsair AX750 Corsair 760T Steel Series Sensei Wireless Gaming Mouse 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Steel Series 4HD Pro On Board Thermaltake X 5G Superspeed USB 3.0 Hard Drive ... Logitech Driving Force GT Steering Wheel 
OtherOtherOtherOther
Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X Joystick NZXT Hue LED Controller Razer Orbweaver Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming Co... Ergotron LX Desk Mount LCD Arm 
  hide details  
Reply
Nukeyork
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 4770k ASUS Sabertooth Z87 MSI Radeon RX480 Gaming X 8GB MSI Radeon RX480 Gaming X 8GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16G Kingston 1600MHz Corsair Force Series SSD 180GB Crucial MX300 SSD 525GB Western Digital WD10EALS 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray RW Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate Windows 10 64 pro LG 34UM65-P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Hcman Zhuque Teamwolf Mechanical Corsair AX750 Corsair 760T Steel Series Sensei Wireless Gaming Mouse 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Steel Series 4HD Pro On Board Thermaltake X 5G Superspeed USB 3.0 Hard Drive ... Logitech Driving Force GT Steering Wheel 
OtherOtherOtherOther
Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X Joystick NZXT Hue LED Controller Razer Orbweaver Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming Co... Ergotron LX Desk Mount LCD Arm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #823 of 18197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergatroid View Post
Remember that the Corsair windowed side panel comes with both a plexiglass cover and a mesh cover.

So, if you want fans on your side panel just remove the plexiglass and install the mesh, then you can mount four 120mm fans to the side panel.

CesarNYC has his set up with four 120mm fans, maybe if he sees this he can upload a pic.
I hope he does I would love to see what it looks like.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition ASUS Crosshair IV Formula 2X HIS ICEQ X Turbo 6950 2GB Mushkin Enhanced Redline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2XWD Caviar Black 1TB in Raid 0 LITE-ON 12X Blu-Ray Burner Windows 7 Professional 64bit ASUS VE278Q Black 27" 1920x1080 LED Monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 CORSAIR Professional Series AX1200 Corsair Graphite Series 600TSE White 
Mouse Pad
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition ASUS Crosshair IV Formula 2X HIS ICEQ X Turbo 6950 2GB Mushkin Enhanced Redline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2XWD Caviar Black 1TB in Raid 0 LITE-ON 12X Blu-Ray Burner Windows 7 Professional 64bit ASUS VE278Q Black 27" 1920x1080 LED Monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 CORSAIR Professional Series AX1200 Corsair Graphite Series 600TSE White 
Mouse Pad
  hide details  
Reply
post #824 of 18197
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuildingFirst37 View Post
I hope he does I would love to see what it looks like.
I deleted the pic from my Flickr , but I will snap and post a shot later tonight.

Hey Mergatroid, I know you had been considering adding a water cooling set up to this case. I am thinking of doing the same, I am happy with my H70 but I am disappointed in the OC I am getting on my vid cards and would like to water cool them also. Rather then using the top of the case, I am thinking of putting it up front by the 200mm intake. If I remove that plastic pedestal thing that the hard drives cage sits on when installed in the primary slot, I believe I have about 10.5 inches of clearance from the bottom to the first 5.25 drive cage. I don't want to cut into the 5.25" drive cages. I have my hard drives in the secondary position (closer to the PSU) so I believe I have more then enough depth and width for most radiators. Have you seen any double 120 radiators that are 10.5" or under? Since I want to cool two video cards and maybe my north bridge down the line, I think I need at least duallie. I would really like to utilize this dead space. My knowledge of water cooling is rudimentary at best so any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. My back up would be to use two smaller radiators in a series if I can't get around the height limitations. I will post an updated picture of the interior if it helps conceptualize the space I am working with.
Bat-Computer
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700K GA-Z170N-WIFI Geforce Titan X Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 DRAM 2... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SM951 512GB (NVMe)  SAMSUNG EVO 850 500 GB Corsair H100i Windows 10 
KeyboardPowerCase
LG Electronics UM95 34UM95C Silverstone sx600 G Corsair 380T 
  hide details  
Reply
Bat-Computer
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700K GA-Z170N-WIFI Geforce Titan X Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 DRAM 2... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SM951 512GB (NVMe)  SAMSUNG EVO 850 500 GB Corsair H100i Windows 10 
KeyboardPowerCase
LG Electronics UM95 34UM95C Silverstone sx600 G Corsair 380T 
  hide details  
Reply
post #825 of 18197
Quote:
Originally Posted by CesarNYC View Post
I deleted the pic from my Flickr , but I will snap and post a shot later tonight.

Hey Mergatroid, I know you had been considering adding a water cooling set up to this case. I am thinking of doing the same, I am happy with my H70 but I am disappointed in the OC I am getting on my vid cards and would like to water cool them also. Rather then using the top of the case, I am thinking of putting it up front by the 200mm intake. If I remove that plastic pedestal thing that the hard drives cage sits on when installed in the primary slot, I believe I have about 10.5 inches of clearance from the bottom to the first 5.25 drive cage. I don't want to cut into the 5.25" drive cages. I have my hard drives in the secondary position (closer to the PSU) so I believe I have more then enough depth and width for most radiators. Have you seen any double 120 radiators that are 10.5" or under? Since I want to cool two video cards and maybe my north bridge down the line, I think I need at least duallie. I would really like to utilize this dead space. My knowledge of water cooling is rudimentary at best so any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. My back up would be to use two smaller radiators in a series if I can't get around the height limitations. I will post an updated picture of the interior if it helps conceptualize the space I am working with.
Here is a site I was thinking about dealing with. I've seen other people talking about it in reference to purchasing water cooling parts. Here's a dual 120mm rad:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/12...?tl=g30c95s160

At 10.5" I think you're looking for 266.7mm. This rad is 291.6mm (I think, they have a comma in there instead of a decimal) it I think it's about 30mm too big. There are a few other dual 120mm rads on the same site.

Also, check this build out:

http://www.overclock.net/case-mod-wo...-my-first.html

If you're willing to add a mod to the front of the case, this looks like a good rout to go. You could always leave the H70 for your CPU, and add in a single rad for both your video cards. You'd have to ask around, I'm sure someone out there can tell us if a single rad will cool two video cards.

I don't see any dual 120mm rads there under a length of about 276mm.

Here's a single double thick 120mm (like the H70):

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/53...?tl=g30c95s159

You could mount two of those in your case in addition to the H70. You could go top front and drive bays, or front and top front. Just use them for the video cards.

Heck, I bet you could mount two single 120mm rads with normal thickness at the top of the case. There are so many options to chose from.

Of course, there's always the Zalman Reserator which is really cool and looks great if you don't mind the rad being outside your case. They have VGA blocks, and CPU blocks. They have two versions, but I like the cylindrical version:

http://www.zalman.com/ENG/product/Ca...ategorySecond=

Here's the fan kit you can get for it to add a little more cooling:

http://www.tweaknews.net/reviews/reseratorfankit/

Personally, I really like it. If I had the space, and a nice desk setup with room like you have I would seriously consider it.

"There are so many lights and buttons, and they're all blinking and flashing, and flashing and blinking....aaaaaa...."
Nukeyork
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 4770k ASUS Sabertooth Z87 MSI Radeon RX480 Gaming X 8GB MSI Radeon RX480 Gaming X 8GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16G Kingston 1600MHz Corsair Force Series SSD 180GB Crucial MX300 SSD 525GB Western Digital WD10EALS 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray RW Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate Windows 10 64 pro LG 34UM65-P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Hcman Zhuque Teamwolf Mechanical Corsair AX750 Corsair 760T Steel Series Sensei Wireless Gaming Mouse 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Steel Series 4HD Pro On Board Thermaltake X 5G Superspeed USB 3.0 Hard Drive ... Logitech Driving Force GT Steering Wheel 
OtherOtherOtherOther
Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X Joystick NZXT Hue LED Controller Razer Orbweaver Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming Co... Ergotron LX Desk Mount LCD Arm 
  hide details  
Reply
Nukeyork
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 4770k ASUS Sabertooth Z87 MSI Radeon RX480 Gaming X 8GB MSI Radeon RX480 Gaming X 8GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16G Kingston 1600MHz Corsair Force Series SSD 180GB Crucial MX300 SSD 525GB Western Digital WD10EALS 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray RW Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate Windows 10 64 pro LG 34UM65-P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Hcman Zhuque Teamwolf Mechanical Corsair AX750 Corsair 760T Steel Series Sensei Wireless Gaming Mouse 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Steel Series 4HD Pro On Board Thermaltake X 5G Superspeed USB 3.0 Hard Drive ... Logitech Driving Force GT Steering Wheel 
OtherOtherOtherOther
Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X Joystick NZXT Hue LED Controller Razer Orbweaver Chroma RGB Mechanical Gaming Co... Ergotron LX Desk Mount LCD Arm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #826 of 18197
Here is a shot of the Corsair Side Window Panel, with mesh and fans installed.

And this is what the spacing looks like in my case as of today (not much has changed)


Thanks for the links Mergatroid, I haven't read through it all yet but that Black Ice Radiator looks like it could fit the bill. I would like to use the front intake area, and maybe I could stagger two GTX 120s, I will have to measure again tomorrow. Not sure where I could fit the pump and reservoir, but I saw quite a few options. If it starts to feel like I would have to compromise performance so much that it would not help me OC my vid cards and I cant use the front intake space, I might go to the opposite end of the spectrum and bolt on a quadruple fan radiator on the outside, on top probably. I am sure the performance would be there but aesthetics would right out the window and I don't want to spend that much dough and it look like a turd. Time for some more research....
Bat-Computer
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700K GA-Z170N-WIFI Geforce Titan X Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 DRAM 2... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SM951 512GB (NVMe)  SAMSUNG EVO 850 500 GB Corsair H100i Windows 10 
KeyboardPowerCase
LG Electronics UM95 34UM95C Silverstone sx600 G Corsair 380T 
  hide details  
Reply
Bat-Computer
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700K GA-Z170N-WIFI Geforce Titan X Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 DRAM 2... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SM951 512GB (NVMe)  SAMSUNG EVO 850 500 GB Corsair H100i Windows 10 
KeyboardPowerCase
LG Electronics UM95 34UM95C Silverstone sx600 G Corsair 380T 
  hide details  
Reply
post #827 of 18197
Quote:
Originally Posted by CesarNYC View Post
Here is a shot of the Corsair Side Window Panel, with mesh and fans installed.

And this is what the spacing looks like in my case as of today (not much has changed)


Thanks for the links Mergatroid, I haven't read through it all yet but that Black Ice Radiator looks like it could fit the bill. I would like to use the front intake area, and maybe I could stagger two GTX 120s, I will have to measure again tomorrow. Not sure where I could fit the pump and reservoir, but I saw quite a few options. If it starts to feel like I would have to compromise performance so much that it would not help me OC my vid cards and I cant use the front intake space, I might go to the opposite end of the spectrum and bolt on a quadruple fan radiator on the outside, on top probably. I am sure the performance would be there but aesthetics would right out the window and I don't want to spend that much dough and it look like a turd. Time for some more research....
Thanks CeaserNYC for posting the pic for me I really do appreciate it. What kind of fans are those?

On the topic of a rad fitting in the front of the case there is I am sure a post about that very thing in the beginning of this thread. They posted links to a 200mm rad and a 184mm rad here are the links to those. I hope they help. It's pages 3-4 of this thread that these posts were on.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/12...?tl=g30c95s667

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catal...ducts_id=23325
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition ASUS Crosshair IV Formula 2X HIS ICEQ X Turbo 6950 2GB Mushkin Enhanced Redline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2XWD Caviar Black 1TB in Raid 0 LITE-ON 12X Blu-Ray Burner Windows 7 Professional 64bit ASUS VE278Q Black 27" 1920x1080 LED Monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 CORSAIR Professional Series AX1200 Corsair Graphite Series 600TSE White 
Mouse Pad
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition ASUS Crosshair IV Formula 2X HIS ICEQ X Turbo 6950 2GB Mushkin Enhanced Redline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2XWD Caviar Black 1TB in Raid 0 LITE-ON 12X Blu-Ray Burner Windows 7 Professional 64bit ASUS VE278Q Black 27" 1920x1080 LED Monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 CORSAIR Professional Series AX1200 Corsair Graphite Series 600TSE White 
Mouse Pad
  hide details  
Reply
post #828 of 18197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergatroid View Post
Here is a site I was thinking about dealing with. I've seen other people talking about it in reference to purchasing water cooling parts. Here's a dual 120mm rad:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/12...?tl=g30c95s160

At 10.5" I think you're looking for 266.7mm. This rad is 291.6mm (I think, they have a comma in there instead of a decimal) it I think it's about 30mm too big. There are a few other dual 120mm rads on the same site.

Also, check this build out:

http://www.overclock.net/case-mod-wo...-my-first.html

If you're willing to add a mod to the front of the case, this looks like a good rout to go. You could always leave the H70 for your CPU, and add in a single rad for both your video cards. You'd have to ask around, I'm sure someone out there can tell us if a single rad will cool two video cards.

I don't see any dual 120mm rads there under a length of about 276mm.

Here's a single double thick 120mm (like the H70):

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/53...?tl=g30c95s159

You could mount two of those in your case in addition to the H70. You could go top front and drive bays, or front and top front. Just use them for the video cards.

Heck, I bet you could mount two single 120mm rads with normal thickness at the top of the case. There are so many options to chose from.

Of course, there's always the Zalman Reserator which is really cool and looks great if you don't mind the rad being outside your case. They have VGA blocks, and CPU blocks. They have two versions, but I like the cylindrical version:

http://www.zalman.com/ENG/product/Ca...ategorySecond=

Here's the fan kit you can get for it to add a little more cooling:

http://www.tweaknews.net/reviews/reseratorfankit/

Personally, I really like it. If I had the space, and a nice desk setup with room like you have I would seriously consider it.

"There are so many lights and buttons, and they're all blinking and flashing, and flashing and blinking....aaaaaa...."
That work log you linked had a great looking reservoir, I am certain I am going to get the same one. The Koolance stuff looks pretty solid, I think I will use the RP-452X2 paired up with two of their 450 PMP pumps and run that in a series. It will fit in the drive bay and if that work log is any indication it will do so handsomely. I am pretty sure I will purchase this stuff direct from Koolance since FrozenCPU's prices are a little inflated, so I guess I will wind up buying the full cover waterblocks for the 6950s from Koolance out of convenience. Only thing I wasn't sure about was the radiator, that was until.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuildingFirst37 View Post
Thanks CeaserNYC for posting the pic for me I really do appreciate it. What kind of fans are those?

On the topic of a rad fitting in the front of the case there is I am sure a post about that very thing in the beginning of this thread. They posted links to a 200mm rad and a 184mm rad here are the links to those. I hope they help. It's pages 3-4 of this thread that these posts were on.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/12...?tl=g30c95s667

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catal...ducts_id=23325
Phobya Xtreme 200m radiator is the final piece. I had actually thought about a dual 92mm last night but was not aware of a 200m radiator, thanks. Based on the dimensions, it would appear the 200mm has more surface area and should cool better then the 184 radiator. Next step is to read some reviews and see if that is true. Of course I can't find it in stock but I will snap it up first chance. Those are NZXT 120mm Performance Case Fans (FN 120RB) on my side panel, nothing special about them other then they are 6 bucks and Amazon stocks them and I prefer to do business with Amazon.

Thanks for both of your help, now the only nagging question is this enough to cool two 6950s sufficiently to be over clocked to lets say 950-1GHZ? Is two reservoirs and two pumps going to be wasted on only one 200mm rad? Can I keep this under $600? I have some more research to do....
Edited by CesarNYC - 4/18/11 at 10:06am
Bat-Computer
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700K GA-Z170N-WIFI Geforce Titan X Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 DRAM 2... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SM951 512GB (NVMe)  SAMSUNG EVO 850 500 GB Corsair H100i Windows 10 
KeyboardPowerCase
LG Electronics UM95 34UM95C Silverstone sx600 G Corsair 380T 
  hide details  
Reply
Bat-Computer
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700K GA-Z170N-WIFI Geforce Titan X Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 DRAM 2... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SM951 512GB (NVMe)  SAMSUNG EVO 850 500 GB Corsair H100i Windows 10 
KeyboardPowerCase
LG Electronics UM95 34UM95C Silverstone sx600 G Corsair 380T 
  hide details  
Reply
post #829 of 18197
Quote:
Originally Posted by CesarNYC View Post
That work log you linked had a great looking reservoir, I am certain I am going to get the same one. The Koolance stuff looks pretty solid, I think I will use the RP-452X2 paired up with two of their 450 PMP pumps and run that in a series. It will fit in the drive bay and if that work log is any indication it will do so handsomely. I am pretty sure I will purchase this stuff direct from Koolance since FrozenCPU's prices are a little inflated, so I guess I will wind up buying the full cover waterblocks for the 6950s from Koolance out of convenience. Only thing I wasn't sure about was the radiator, that was until.....

Phobya Xtreme 200m radiator is the final piece. I had actually thought about a dual 92mm last night but was not aware of a 200m radiator, thanks. Based on the dimensions, it would appear the 200mm has more surface area and should cool better then the 184 radiator. Next step is to read some reviews and see if that is true. Of course I can't find it in stock but I will snap it up first chance. Those are NZXT 120mm Performance Case Fans (FN 120RB) on my side panel, nothing special about them other then they are 6 bucks and Amazon stocks them and I prefer to do business with Amazon.

Thanks for both of your help, now the only nagging question is this enough to cool two 6950s sufficiently to be over clocked to lets say 950-1GHZ? Is two reservoirs and two pumps going to be wasted on only one 200mm rad? Can I keep this under $600? I have some more research to do....
If you are going to run one loop then 2 reservoirs would be a waste of money and space. If you are running 2 loops, you will not gain that much from it. For max bang for the buck I would get a XSPC RS240 kit and the 200mm rad.

Phobya Xtreme 200mm Radiator:$95
Koolance 6950 wbx2:$228($114 each)
RS240:$130
Kill Coil:$7
Total:$339+S&H+tubing(XSPC stuff turns brown)+barbs(if the 200mm rad doesn't come with any)=Ruffly $400

Links to the kit
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/11..._Hot_Item.html
http://www.jab-tech.com/XSPC-Rasa-75...t-pr-4753.html
http://www.svc.com/r750rs240.html
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catal...b43c1c103464e8

Link to the club here on OCN
http://www.overclock.net/water-cooli...-rs-rx120.html
Potentia et Decor
(16 items)
 
 
Project Trooper
(7 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 ASUS Maximus III Formula Powercolor LCS 5870  OCZ Reaper 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Black WD Green Asus BR XSPC RX 360 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
XSPC Rasa CPU Block EK-Reservoir/Pump Combo DCP 4.0 Windows 7 64bit LG 27" Flatron W2753V 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Cooler Master 850watt SilentPro Lian Li A70F Logitech G9 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 ASUS Maximus III Formula Powercolor LCS 5870  OCZ Reaper 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD Black  XSPC Rasa RS240 kit plus RX120 Win 7 64 LG 27" Flatron W2753V 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15 CM 850 SilentPro CM Scout Logitech MX 518 
  hide details  
Reply
Potentia et Decor
(16 items)
 
 
Project Trooper
(7 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 ASUS Maximus III Formula Powercolor LCS 5870  OCZ Reaper 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Black WD Green Asus BR XSPC RX 360 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
XSPC Rasa CPU Block EK-Reservoir/Pump Combo DCP 4.0 Windows 7 64bit LG 27" Flatron W2753V 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Cooler Master 850watt SilentPro Lian Li A70F Logitech G9 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 ASUS Maximus III Formula Powercolor LCS 5870  OCZ Reaper 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD Black  XSPC Rasa RS240 kit plus RX120 Win 7 64 LG 27" Flatron W2753V 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15 CM 850 SilentPro CM Scout Logitech MX 518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #830 of 18197
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodInk View Post
If you are going to run one loop then 2 reservoirs would be a waste of money and space. If you are running 2 loops, you will not gain that much from it. For max bang for the buck I would get a XSPC RS240 kit and the 200mm rad.

Phobya Xtreme 200mm Radiator:$95
Koolance 6950 wbx2:$228($114 each)
RS240:$130
Kill Coil:$7
Total:$339+S&H+tubing(XSPC stuff turns brown)+barbs(if the 200mm rad doesn't come with any)=Ruffly $400

Links to the kit
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/11..._Hot_Item.html
http://www.jab-tech.com/XSPC-Rasa-75...t-pr-4753.html
http://www.svc.com/r750rs240.html
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catal...b43c1c103464e8

Link to the club here on OCN
http://www.overclock.net/water-cooli...-rs-rx120.html
so many choices. The Rasa kit has an attractive price, and the reservoir is about 3X bigger then the one I was planning to buy. I am still undecided though, I hear the pump is the weak point on that kit, and the rad that comes with the kit is too thick for some of my plans. I will post some of these questions on the watercooling forum so I don't keep junking up this one. Thanks.
Bat-Computer
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700K GA-Z170N-WIFI Geforce Titan X Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 DRAM 2... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SM951 512GB (NVMe)  SAMSUNG EVO 850 500 GB Corsair H100i Windows 10 
KeyboardPowerCase
LG Electronics UM95 34UM95C Silverstone sx600 G Corsair 380T 
  hide details  
Reply
Bat-Computer
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700K GA-Z170N-WIFI Geforce Titan X Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 DRAM 2... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SM951 512GB (NVMe)  SAMSUNG EVO 850 500 GB Corsair H100i Windows 10 
KeyboardPowerCase
LG Electronics UM95 34UM95C Silverstone sx600 G Corsair 380T 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Corsair Graphite Club [780T/760T/730T/600T/380T/230T]