Originally Posted by tismon
1. I'm guessing that my personal passkey that I sent to zodac is all that's needed, right?
2. It seems like I'm missing info on how teams work, etc.) here and there as it comes up. Is this all just passed around or is there a specific place I should be looking because so far I haven't found it yet.
3. Are all of you on multiple teams (cpu, gfx, etc)?
1. yep, throw that in FAH and your set.
2. I haven't stumbled across a thread explaining how it works either, but from what I've gathered... Each person folds for 37726 under one username. Each username may acquire multiple passkeys (assigned per email address). These passkeysare how OCN distinguishes the team members. Each user assigns an individual passkey to the component contributing to the team; a user may have another passkey that is used for all other components (or individually if they so choose).
may wish to correct me if I got anything wrong.
3. Nope, as Zodac mentioned to me when I though of doing same, "Conflict of interests". OCN doesn't have GPU only teams anymore, just the multi-components; I guess to help stop any fanboyism.