Yeah, the stock cooler keeps it at 75C load at 3.2GHz. QQ I would like to buy a new CPU cooler so I can really OC like a boss but a couple things are stopping me.
1. I spent all my monies on those speakers.
2. It has to fit in my case.
3. I'm very curious about Bulldozer. I would not be surprised to see their foray into new architecture succeed.
1. Did you get the Swan M10's or whatever? Those look really nice. Do they come in black, though?
2. You have the same case as I, just a bit bigger. It'll fit. lol.
3. I have little faith in it. I want it to succeed and beat Intel, I really do. But I just don't think it'll happen. They've been very careful to only speak of how it competes against current gen/previous chips, not how it'll perform against newer stuff.