Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 3 Information & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Battlefield 3 Information & Discussion Thread - Page 2234

post #22331 of 52874
You may be able to do it through a vpn program, but however that may violate Amazons policies. You could give it a try at least

Wish I could be more helpful!
The traveller
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 MSI P965 Neo v2 Asus GTX 285 4gb DDR2 OCZ Reapers 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
500gb Spinpoint F1 (OS)/ 320gb Seagate (Storage) Windows 7 RC Ehhh... A de-branded hp thing Logitech G15 v2 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ 700w  Thermaltake Soprano Logitech G500 Steelseries QCK 
  hide details  
Reply
The traveller
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 MSI P965 Neo v2 Asus GTX 285 4gb DDR2 OCZ Reapers 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
500gb Spinpoint F1 (OS)/ 320gb Seagate (Storage) Windows 7 RC Ehhh... A de-branded hp thing Logitech G15 v2 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ 700w  Thermaltake Soprano Logitech G500 Steelseries QCK 
  hide details  
Reply
post #22332 of 52874
Does this make sense?


Battlefield 3
System Requirements Lab Analysis

Your computer can run this product because your system meets the Minimum requirements. If you want to see how you can meet all the Recommended requirements to have a great experience, look at the Recommended section below


Minimum
Recommended

CPU
Recommended: QUAD-CORE
You Have: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz
PASS

RAM
Recommended: 4 GB
You Have: 12.0 GB
PASS

OS
Recommended: Windows 7 64-Bit
You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
PASS

Video Card
Recommended: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon HD 6950)
You Have: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.
Features: Recommended attributes of your Video Card
Required You Have
Video RAM 1 GB 3.7 GB
Pixel Shader version 5.0 5.0
Vertex Shader version 5.0 5.0


Sound Card
Recommended: Yes
You Have: AMD High Definition Audio Device
PASS

Free Disk Space
Recommended: 20 GB
You Have: 347.7 GB
PASS
post #22333 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by trogalicious View Post
Trust and believe that I'm familiar with BF2 and know the very distinct difference between the two. I loaded up Bf2 after playing BFP4F for a week or so... just to get back to playing sharqi the way it was meant to be played. That said, having played the alpha and beta of BF3, I couldn't go back to anything less than BF3... and the closest to it (visually/mechanically) was BC2.
I see. I just have a place for BF2 always will. And while i love BF3 i'll more than likely always fall back on BF2 hell there are still a good bit of people that play today.
Green Envy
(12 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-3770k @ 4.5ghz  Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 EVGA 780 Classified EVGA 780 Classified  
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
16GB GSkill Ripjaws DDR3 2133 WD Raptor Cooler Master Glacer 240L Windows 7 64-Bit Home premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG248QE Logitech G15 Seasonic 850w M12II Phantek Enthoo Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 8320 @ 4.7ghz Asus Sabertooth 990FX EVGA 780 Classified 8Gb Mushkin Enhanced Blackline DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
WD 750Gb EK supremacy Clean CSQ Asus 23" Seasonic 12SII 850W Gold 
Case
Phanteks Enthoo Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Green Envy
(12 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-3770k @ 4.5ghz  Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 EVGA 780 Classified EVGA 780 Classified  
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
16GB GSkill Ripjaws DDR3 2133 WD Raptor Cooler Master Glacer 240L Windows 7 64-Bit Home premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG248QE Logitech G15 Seasonic 850w M12II Phantek Enthoo Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 8320 @ 4.7ghz Asus Sabertooth 990FX EVGA 780 Classified 8Gb Mushkin Enhanced Blackline DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
WD 750Gb EK supremacy Clean CSQ Asus 23" Seasonic 12SII 850W Gold 
Case
Phanteks Enthoo Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #22334 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Does this make sense?


Battlefield 3
System Requirements Lab Analysis

Your computer can run this product because your system meets the Minimum requirements. If you want to see how you can meet all the Recommended requirements to have a great experience, look at the Recommended section below


Minimum
Recommended

CPU
Recommended: QUAD-CORE
You Have: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz
PASS

RAM
Recommended: 4 GB
You Have: 12.0 GB
PASS

OS
Recommended: Windows 7 64-Bit
You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
PASS

Video Card
Recommended: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon HD 6950)
You Have: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.
Features: Recommended attributes of your Video Card
Required You Have
Video RAM 1 GB 3.7 GB
Pixel Shader version 5.0 5.0
Vertex Shader version 5.0 5.0


Sound Card
Recommended: Yes
You Have: AMD High Definition Audio Device
PASS

Free Disk Space
Recommended: 20 GB
You Have: 347.7 GB
PASS
I started to try to help you buy I couldn't get past your avatar
On a serious note though, it looks like it was telling you that you meet min requirements but not recommended requirements in reference to the gfx card?
post #22335 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILNOK View Post
I started to try to help you buy I couldn't get past your avatar
On a serious note though, it looks like it was telling you that you meet min requirements but not recommended requirements in reference to the gfx card?
haha ya thanks

The deal is I know my 2 cards will easily best a gtx570 so I am thinking it doesn't actually benchmark my system but rather just sees the hardware but only as one card?

Hey try this with your system..

http://systemrequirementlab.com/
post #22336 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
haha ya thanks

The deal is I know my 2 cards will easily best a gtx570 so I am thinking it doesn't actually benchmark my system but rather just sees the hardware but only as one card?
I'd say thats probably it.
post #22337 of 52874
look at my post again and try that link for me would you?
post #22338 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
haha ya thanks

The deal is I know my 2 cards will easily best a gtx570 so I am thinking it doesn't actually benchmark my system but rather just sees the hardware but only as one card?

Hey try this with your system..

http://systemrequirementlab.com/
Well why did you ran its dumb, when you know it will meet the requirements.
My System
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4960X IV-E @4.7GHz/1.35v ASUS Sabertooth X79 Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11G Corsair Dominator Plat. 32GB DDR3 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
750GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD Seagate Firecuda 2TB SSHD Corsair H100i v2 w/ GT AP-15's Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 34UM88C-P Logitech G810 Corsair HX850W Pro Series Corsair 750D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G900 Logitech Hard Pad Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD  Corsair SP2500 2.1 Speaker System 
AudioOther
Sennheiser HD 598 NZXT Hue+ 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4960X IV-E @4.7GHz/1.35v ASUS Sabertooth X79 Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11G Corsair Dominator Plat. 32GB DDR3 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
750GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD Seagate Firecuda 2TB SSHD Corsair H100i v2 w/ GT AP-15's Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 34UM88C-P Logitech G810 Corsair HX850W Pro Series Corsair 750D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G900 Logitech Hard Pad Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD  Corsair SP2500 2.1 Speaker System 
AudioOther
Sennheiser HD 598 NZXT Hue+ 
  hide details  
Reply
post #22339 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
look at my post again and try that link for me would you?
Boxshot
Battlefield 3
System Requirements Lab Analysis
No Header

Congratulations, your system passes the Recommended requirements! You should have a great experience running this product.

Minimum
Recommended


CPU
Recommended: QUAD-CORE
You Have: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 B55 Processor
PASS

RAM
Recommended: 4 GB
You Have: 4.0 GB
PASS

OS
Recommended: Windows 7 64-Bit
You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
PASS

Video Card
Recommended: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon HD 6950)
You Have: GeForce GTX 570
PASS
Features: Recommended attributes of your Video Card
Required You Have
Video RAM 1 GB 3.0 GB
Pixel Shader version 5.0 5.0
Vertex Shader version 5.0 5.0

Sound Card
Recommended: Yes
You Have: NVIDIA High Definition Audio
PASS

Free Disk Space
Recommended: 20 GB
You Have: 101.2 GB
PASS
SessionID: 43e268ca-cccb-4479-9319-e643ecfe339d

Privacy Policy Terms of Service

Powered by System Requirements Lab, a Patent Pending technology from Husdawg, LLC

Copyright© 2011 Husdawg, LLC, All rights reserved.
post #22340 of 52874
I'll definitely look into it
Thanks

Edit: might give that option a miss lol
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k | 4.6ghz @1.30v Asrock z68 extreme4 gen3 HD 7950 crossfire 8gb ddr3 1866 Gskill 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Crucial m4 128gb + wd10ears + WD velociraptor Xspc rs240 + ex360 Windows7 x64 Thermaltake TR2 700w 
Case
Nzxt switch 810 matte black 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k | 4.6ghz @1.30v Asrock z68 extreme4 gen3 HD 7950 crossfire 8gb ddr3 1866 Gskill 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Crucial m4 128gb + wd10ears + WD velociraptor Xspc rs240 + ex360 Windows7 x64 Thermaltake TR2 700w 
Case
Nzxt switch 810 matte black 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 3 Information & Discussion Thread