It looks like I'm going to be set if I get a 570. I've been ready to pounce on buying it, I'm waiting for it to drop just below $300 that's my sweet spot. I'm waiting as long as possible. I'll probably try out the beta with my 4870X2 and decide then. Since BF3 is no doubt going to be better optimized than BC2, my 4870X2 MIGHT do fine. My goal is just single display 1080p all maxed out. In the future I might go for tri display but I don't care for it right now.
I'll be testing out my SLI 560Ti's on a single 1080p (I doubt BF3 will support NVSurround in Beta testing, lol, it might not even support SLI) and see how they go before choosing what tO upgrade to!