Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 3 Information & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Battlefield 3 Information & Discussion Thread - Page 4565

post #45641 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baasha View Post

I have been trying to unlock the L85A2 and the G3A3 and I can't for the life of me join a squad that wins SQDM! mad.gif
I need to win 5 SQDM games I've won 2 so far. Every time I join a squad it's always with some bonehead players and the squad almost never wins. Any good players here that want to team up and play some SQDM?
I also need to unlock the G3A3 which is a co-op weapon I think and I keep failing that long mission where you are sniper with the MKMOD-II. There are no checkpoints and if you fail it you have to do the whole thing again.
If you're good at SQDM or just good in BF3, please add me: BaashaCS
Looking forward to blasting! thumb.gif

You dont need to beat all 6 coop missions to unlock the G3A3 and SQDM was is easy on my main account went 6-2 on my other account I went 5-26 lost like 20 rounds in a row mad.gif
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5820k asus x99 sabertooth Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB 16 GB CORSAIR Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
SanDisk Extreme PRO 480GB Phanteks PH-TC14S Win7 64 Acer XB271HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Strafe RGB Antec Edge 750W Corsair 450D Steelseries Rival 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5820k asus x99 sabertooth Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB 16 GB CORSAIR Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
SanDisk Extreme PRO 480GB Phanteks PH-TC14S Win7 64 Acer XB271HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Strafe RGB Antec Edge 750W Corsair 450D Steelseries Rival 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45642 of 52874
Do you guys always experiencing 'Game Disconnected' problem with all sorts reason like 'Connection to the server timed out' , 'You have been kicked by the server' , 'Something went wrong'?
Does any one have this problem and had fixed this? Please help!!! I got my BF3 Premium few months ago and i played with my Alienware M15x having problem...

My current specs is:

Processor: i7-3770k 4.2GHz @ 1.256V
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100
Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Extreme
GPU: Asus GTX680 DCUII TOP
Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 4x4GB 2400MHz CL9
Hard disk: Plextor M5 Pro 512GB
PSU: Corsair AX860i
Sound Card: Asus Xonar Phoebus
Optical Drive: Asus BW-12B1ST
Optional Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry LX
Chassis: Thermaltake Level 10 GT
OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Please help me if anyone had solved this problem...
post #45643 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narneless View Post

Do you guys always experiencing 'Game Disconnected' problem with all sorts reason like 'Connection to the server timed out' , 'You have been kicked by the server' , 'Something went wrong'?
Does any one have this problem and had fixed this? Please help!!! I got my BF3 Premium few months ago and i played with my Alienware M15x having problem...

My current specs is:

Processor: i7-3770k 4.2GHz @ 1.256V
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100
Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Extreme
GPU: Asus GTX680 DCUII TOP
Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 4x4GB 2400MHz CL9
Hard disk: Plextor M5 Pro 512GB
PSU: Corsair AX860i
Sound Card: Asus Xonar Phoebus
Optical Drive: Asus BW-12B1ST
Optional Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry LX
Chassis: Thermaltake Level 10 GT
OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Please help me if anyone had solved this problem...
A. Repair install the game
B. Update PunkBuster
C. Reinstall the game.
post #45644 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by redalert View Post

You dont need to beat all 6 coop missions to unlock the G3A3 and SQDM was is easy on my main account went 6-2 on my other account I went 5-26 lost like 20 rounds in a row mad.gif
He was playing in a 1000 ticket game...probably explains why he is never getting it.

Can someone explain to me, what the heck is the point of a 1000/1500 ticket game?
ALL PC game modes are over 600 tickets...which is ridiculous...
post #45645 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

He was playing in a 1000 ticket game...probably explains why he is never getting it.
Can someone explain to me, what the heck is the point of a 1000/1500 ticket game?
ALL PC game modes are over 600 tickets...which is ridiculous...
Not sure, noticed the same with cod4 on pc, you cannot get into a lobby with less than 32 people. I guess the pc just gets more of everything lol
 
Philip J. Fry
(6 items)
 
Turanga Leela
(1 item)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690K 4.2ghz 1.15v Asus Z97I-Plus EVGA GTX1070 ACX 3.0 HyperX 16gb 1866mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Evo 250GB Western Digital Caviar Black1TB NZXT Kraken X41 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorMonitorPower
ASUS VN247H-P ASUS VN247H-P ASUS VN247H-P SPI Magna Gold 750w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 250D Zowie EC1-A Steelseries QCK XXL Fostex TH-X00 Mahogany 
AudioAudioAudio
Fiio E10 Olympus Modmic 4.0 Beyerdynamic DT770 80ohm Removable Cable Mod 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 M 480 Nvidia GeForce 310M 4gb Samsung ram 640gb Samsung HM641JI 
OSOther
Windows 7 Home Premium Samsung QX410 Laptop 
Keyboard
Which one? :P 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Philip J. Fry
(6 items)
 
Turanga Leela
(1 item)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690K 4.2ghz 1.15v Asus Z97I-Plus EVGA GTX1070 ACX 3.0 HyperX 16gb 1866mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Evo 250GB Western Digital Caviar Black1TB NZXT Kraken X41 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorMonitorPower
ASUS VN247H-P ASUS VN247H-P ASUS VN247H-P SPI Magna Gold 750w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 250D Zowie EC1-A Steelseries QCK XXL Fostex TH-X00 Mahogany 
AudioAudioAudio
Fiio E10 Olympus Modmic 4.0 Beyerdynamic DT770 80ohm Removable Cable Mod 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 M 480 Nvidia GeForce 310M 4gb Samsung ram 640gb Samsung HM641JI 
OSOther
Windows 7 Home Premium Samsung QX410 Laptop 
Keyboard
Which one? :P 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45646 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narneless View Post

Do you guys always experiencing 'Game Disconnected' problem with all sorts reason like 'Connection to the server timed out' , 'You have been kicked by the server' , 'Something went wrong'?
Does any one have this problem and had fixed this? Please help!!! I got my BF3 Premium few months ago and i played with my Alienware M15x having problem...
My current specs is:
Processor: i7-3770k 4.2GHz @ 1.256V
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100
Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Extreme
GPU: Asus GTX680 DCUII TOP
Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 4x4GB 2400MHz CL9
Hard disk: Plextor M5 Pro 512GB
PSU: Corsair AX860i
Sound Card: Asus Xonar Phoebus
Optical Drive: Asus BW-12B1ST
Optional Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry LX
Chassis: Thermaltake Level 10 GT
OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Please help me if anyone had solved this problem...

I haven't experienced those error messages myself, but those sound like connectivity/networking issues.

Are you behind a router? BF3 needs some ports to be forwarded, you may also try disabling any AV software just before launching the game.

Also try disabling UPnP in your router's settings.
post #45647 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerITGuy View Post

I haven't experienced those error messages myself, but those sound like connectivity/networking issues.
Are you behind a router? BF3 needs some ports to be forwarded, you may also try disabling any AV software just before launching the game.
Also try disabling UPnP in your router's settings.

I am directly connected using RJ internet cable to my modem..I dont really know what is UPnP or something but i had just updated my PB so i will try playing with it first than. Thx
post #45648 of 52874
I still get the problem...how do i disable UPnP? I am using the 2wire 5012NV-002
post #45649 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narneless View Post

I still get the problem...how do i disable UPnP? I am using the 2wire 5012NV-002

I wouldn't disable that if I were you...at least that's what I would say.
To disable it, it is done via your router settings.
post #45650 of 52874
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 3 Information & Discussion Thread