Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 3 Information & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Battlefield 3 Information & Discussion Thread - Page 4675

post #46741 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

Realistically, around 700-1000hrs for level 100.
I'm level 58 or something on Xbox and I've played 350 odd hours.
My spm, without no metro crap boosting like on pc, is around 700spm.
On pc, by playing metro 24/7 and having no life, you could hit 100 in under 500hrs.
Oh yeah and level, in almost all games now doesn't denote skill, but instead how many hours you put into it. If you got a higher, realistic, spm, then you'll get there faster.
NOTHING beats the ranking system of halo 3. That's what separated the men from the boys. I knew I was never good enough in that game to progress level. But you played a guy with a much higher level than you, you knew you were screwed.
lol no you don't have to play metro 24/7 to get it in 500 hours. Metro 24/7 should be more like 200-250 hours.
My rig
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Turion TL-60 x2 2Ghz Acer Aspire 5517 Radeon HD 3200 4GB DDR2 800 Mhz 
Hard DriveOS
64GB Kingston SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
My rig
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Turion TL-60 x2 2Ghz Acer Aspire 5517 Radeon HD 3200 4GB DDR2 800 Mhz 
Hard DriveOS
64GB Kingston SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46742 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYonderGod View Post

lol no you don't have to play metro 24/7 to get it in 500 hours. Metro 24/7 should be more like 200-250 hours.

I wouldn't know - that was my guess, based on my experience.
post #46743 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

I wouldn't know - that was my guess, based on my experience.

24/7 metro wouldn't be hard. if your team spawns behind A and can cap A->B, sit on one of those benches right at B cap... LVG and resupply down the left hall all day 1500 ticket server... you get points for kills, points for multi kill, flag defense points, and if your quick res points.
post #46744 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

Realistically, around 700-1000hrs for level 100.
I'm level 58 or something on Xbox and I've played 350 odd hours.
My spm, without no metro crap boosting like on pc, is around 700spm.
On pc, by playing metro 24/7 and having no life, you could hit 100 in under 500hrs.
Oh yeah and level, in almost all games now doesn't denote skill, but instead how many hours you put into it. If you got a higher, realistic, spm, then you'll get there faster.
NOTHING beats the ranking system of halo 3. That's what separated the men from the boys. I knew I was never good enough in that game to progress level. But you played a guy with a much higher level than you, you knew you were screwed.

I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish but HALO 2 had one of the BEST ranking systems of all time, OF ALL TIME!!!!!

And why does so many people care what your rank is in BF3? Mine is like prestige 12 or something. Yea, so I have a life besides BF3, good for the people that are prestige 100 or whatever that rank is called. Congrats on spending 14 days of your life playing one video game.
post #46745 of 52874
what is SPM?
post #46746 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxPhenom 216 View Post

Good, there needs to be more games that actually have a blinding sun. Not just a little orb in the sky that isn't doing anything to the scene.

But how is that fun when you are one on one trying to kill the other player and you can't see a thing?
post #46747 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider85 View Post

what is SPM?

Score per minute
post #46748 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by executorchunk View Post

I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish but HALO 2 had one of the BEST ranking systems of all time, OF ALL TIME!!!!!

And why does so many people care what your rank is in BF3? Mine is like prestige 12 or something. Yea, so I have a life besides BF3, good for the people that are prestige 100 or whatever that rank is called. Congrats on spending 14 days of your life playing one video game.

21 days if you use the minimal calculation of 500 hours, thats 1 month.. nothing. 2... you sound more like a troll than any thing else, and didn't really contribute to the thread... So Even though i"m posting this.. I'm going to ask for a mod edit.

Mod, please delete his post as it is easily a trolling attempt... feel free to edit my post as you see fit.
post #46749 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYonderGod View Post

If you have around 500 spm, which is what I consider average, it will take you around 700 hours.

You callin' me "average?" :


Them's fighting words, see you on the field of battle.
post #46750 of 52874
I watched some videos of a player called acorn hunter - the spas 12 king, I decided to give it a go and I don't know if im missing something but I am shooting from the hip, circle firmly on the enemy and don't get me wrong im getting quick kills in a lot of situations but I am seeing lots of shots not register at all in close up. I have come across a couple of enemy in a couple of situations, blasted away and nothing but me dead, no hit detection at all??? really odd or im missing something
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 3 Information & Discussion Thread