Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 3 Information & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Battlefield 3 Information & Discussion Thread - Page 879

post #8781 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by dteg View Post
^THISSSSSSSS.

BF3 BF3 (can't say we're off topic )

edit: my school is selling 19" monitors for $25, but i can't think of a good reason to buy 2 of them and have a 3 screen setup... 2 screens maybe... 1 for movies the other for schoolwork but 3???
Get 5. Eyefinity them up. Enjoy the black bars while play BF3
post #8782 of 52874
-___- not a good enough reason for me to spend my money.. i need a legit reason for having 3 screens besides for the e-peen factor and complete overkill
post #8783 of 52874
I have a feeling DICE is really, really behind on BF3 but EA is pushing them to release by the 10/25 deadline. I think this will be a super buggy release with all kinds of issues. Let's hope for the best but we all know how EA and Activision are.
Miami Heat
(21 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i5-2500k @ 4.7ghz 24/7 5.2ghz MAX stable [Asus] P8P67-EVO [XFX] 6970 x 2 CrossfireX [G. Skill] Ripjaws X 4GB C7 Kingston HyperX Cooler 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
[Kingston] 2x V+ SNVP325 128GB Raid 0 NONE! xD [Corsair] H100 Push/Pull 4x TT Blue-Eye 94 CFM ... Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
[LG] 47"47LG90 120hz 1080p [Corsair] K60 [Corsair] HX1000 [Cooler Master] HAF 932 Black w/ 12 Fans 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
[Logitech] G9X [Razer] Vespula [Creative] Titanium Fatal1ty -> [Denon] AVR-488... Beats By Dre Beats PRO powered by Denon AVR 488 
  hide details  
Reply
Miami Heat
(21 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i5-2500k @ 4.7ghz 24/7 5.2ghz MAX stable [Asus] P8P67-EVO [XFX] 6970 x 2 CrossfireX [G. Skill] Ripjaws X 4GB C7 Kingston HyperX Cooler 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
[Kingston] 2x V+ SNVP325 128GB Raid 0 NONE! xD [Corsair] H100 Push/Pull 4x TT Blue-Eye 94 CFM ... Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
[LG] 47"47LG90 120hz 1080p [Corsair] K60 [Corsair] HX1000 [Cooler Master] HAF 932 Black w/ 12 Fans 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
[Logitech] G9X [Razer] Vespula [Creative] Titanium Fatal1ty -> [Denon] AVR-488... Beats By Dre Beats PRO powered by Denon AVR 488 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8784 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by dade_kash_xD View Post
I have a feeling DICE is really, really behind on BF3 but EA is pushing them to release by the 10/25 deadline. I think this will be a super buggy release with all kinds of issues. Let's hope for the best but we all know how EA and Activision are.
i disagree
post #8785 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by dteg View Post
-___- not a good enough reason for me to spend my money.. i need a legit reason for having 3 screens besides for the e-peen factor and complete overkill
Who said anything about e-peen? 19" is actually kinda tiny e-peen
Do it because it's fun. I would.
post #8786 of 52874
Me too i disagree, also i have a little favor to ask. If anyone has a code they can use for EA games and don't need it. I would personally like to have it because i'd love to have 25% off on BF 3 Pre-order otherwise i'm stuck in a rut to get it at retail price. Been googling around for codes lately and signing up a lot of crap lol. Desperate measures!
post #8787 of 52874
I never understood the whole multi-monitor for gaming thing. For productivity, sure but why deal with all those black borders and not just get a big LED HDTV? Only way I would set up an eyefinity setup for gaming is if Samsung & LG could get their ***** together on the borderless led tv's. How sexy would 3 x 27" borderless LG LED HDTV's in eyefinity be!

Anyway, I have a feeling BF3 will be rushed and buggy but not as bad as Vagina Warfare 3 will be?!
Miami Heat
(21 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i5-2500k @ 4.7ghz 24/7 5.2ghz MAX stable [Asus] P8P67-EVO [XFX] 6970 x 2 CrossfireX [G. Skill] Ripjaws X 4GB C7 Kingston HyperX Cooler 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
[Kingston] 2x V+ SNVP325 128GB Raid 0 NONE! xD [Corsair] H100 Push/Pull 4x TT Blue-Eye 94 CFM ... Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
[LG] 47"47LG90 120hz 1080p [Corsair] K60 [Corsair] HX1000 [Cooler Master] HAF 932 Black w/ 12 Fans 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
[Logitech] G9X [Razer] Vespula [Creative] Titanium Fatal1ty -> [Denon] AVR-488... Beats By Dre Beats PRO powered by Denon AVR 488 
  hide details  
Reply
Miami Heat
(21 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i5-2500k @ 4.7ghz 24/7 5.2ghz MAX stable [Asus] P8P67-EVO [XFX] 6970 x 2 CrossfireX [G. Skill] Ripjaws X 4GB C7 Kingston HyperX Cooler 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
[Kingston] 2x V+ SNVP325 128GB Raid 0 NONE! xD [Corsair] H100 Push/Pull 4x TT Blue-Eye 94 CFM ... Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
[LG] 47"47LG90 120hz 1080p [Corsair] K60 [Corsair] HX1000 [Cooler Master] HAF 932 Black w/ 12 Fans 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
[Logitech] G9X [Razer] Vespula [Creative] Titanium Fatal1ty -> [Denon] AVR-488... Beats By Dre Beats PRO powered by Denon AVR 488 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8788 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78@pwnt4lif3 View Post
Me too i disagree, also i have a little favor to ask. If anyone has a code they can use for EA games and don't need it. I would personally like to have it because i'd love to have 25% off on BF 3 Pre-order otherwise i'm stuck in a rut to get it at retail price. Been googling around for codes lately and signing up a lot of crap lol. Desperate measures!
Sign up for EA Gun club and you'll get one within a day or two. If you've already signed up, just make a new account. Easy peasy.
post #8789 of 52874
Just make a new account? Bloody clever!
post #8790 of 52874
Quote:
Originally Posted by dade_kash_xD View Post
I never understood the whole multi-monitor for gaming thing. For productivity, sure but why deal with all those black borders and not just get a big LED HDTV? Only way I would set up an eyefinity setup for gaming is if Samsung & LG could get their ***** together on the borderless led tv's. How sexy would 3 x 27" borderless LG LED HDTV's in eyefinity be!

Anyway, I have a feeling BF3 will be rushed and buggy but not as bad as Vagina Warfare 3 will be?!
wait what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopaScoopa View Post
Who said anything about e-peen? 19" is actually kinda tiny e-peen
Do it because it's fun. I would.
if i bought them i'd have a 23" in the middle and a 19" on each side. so not so tiny e-peen it would be fun i'm not going to deny it but its just not necessary =/ 2 monitors is 50bucks i could a x-fi titanium sound card for my rig with that =[
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 3 Information & Discussion Thread