Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Gaming Mouse Sensor List
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaming Mouse Sensor List - Page 11

post #101 of 1560
Why isn't this a sticky? It seems to be the most useful mouse related thread.

Also do you think id be worth it for me to get the new da to replace my xai? Does the + accel found in the 9500 overall decrease efficiency/performance?
Dozor
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD X2 555 BE ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6 lookin 4 one G.SKILL Ripjaws CL9 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 500GB 7200RPM Windows 7 Pro x64 Bit Samsung 2233RZ @ 100 Hz HHKB P2 w/ Blank Keycaps 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CX430 NZXT M59 Steelseries Xai Steelseries 9HD 
  hide details  
Reply
Dozor
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD X2 555 BE ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6 lookin 4 one G.SKILL Ripjaws CL9 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 500GB 7200RPM Windows 7 Pro x64 Bit Samsung 2233RZ @ 100 Hz HHKB P2 w/ Blank Keycaps 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CX430 NZXT M59 Steelseries Xai Steelseries 9HD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #102 of 1560
v193r
f0rest dominate in 2008-2009. He was stable top3 in those days. And he played with krait (with "annoying" prediction, and with HIGH sensitivity).

Also, top6 players of 2010 by hltv.org stats:

1. markeloff (XAI)
2. GeT_RiGhT (XAI and Kinzu in end of 2010)
3. starix (IMO 1.1a)
4. trace (IME 3.0, he played with acceleration in game)
5. Edward (Kinzu)
6. f0rest (Kinzu)

Also Xizt (MVP and winner of IEM5) played with Ikari Optical which also have prediction. Neo played with Kinzu instead of IMO 1.1a and showed good results (stats).

So, you really think what you need replace your XAI?

In my opinion, DA is technically little better than XAI. But XAI is not bad mouse.
Edited by outerspace - 1/29/11 at 4:24am
post #103 of 1560
Quote:
Originally Posted by outerspace View Post
v193r
f0rest dominate in 2008-2009. He was stable top3 in those days. And he played with krait (with "annoying" prediction, and with HIGH sensitivity).

Also, top6 players of 2010 by hltv.org stats:

1. markeloff (XAI)
2. GeT_RiGhT (XAI and Kinzu in end of 2010)
3. starix (IMO 1.1a)
4. trace (IME 3.0, he played with acceleration in game)
5. Edward (Kinzu)
6. f0rest (Kinzu)

Also Xizt (MVP and winner of IEM5) played with Ikari Optical which also have prediction. Neo played with Kinzu instead of IMO 1.1a and showed good results (stats).

So, you really think what you need replace your XAI?

In my opinion, DA is technically little better than XAI. But XAI is not bad mouse.
I pretty doesn't like the examples, these guys can perform well with any mouse you can imagination, and them all sponsored by SteelSeries.
but, you know..if you get used to something, you will perform good with it.

like when I got the mx518, I HATED IT, but when I get used to sweat in my hand non-stop when using it and get used to the heavy prediction, I just perform well with it, the score on deathmatch say it all.
Edited by avinin1 - 1/29/11 at 4:37am
post #104 of 1560
mx518 have light prediction.

And yes, I agree that pro can perform well with any mouse. But, many people noticed f0rest lose some skill when he changed krait to kinzu.

So, I think on amateur level you can play good with almost any mouse.
post #105 of 1560
Quote:
Originally Posted by outerspace View Post
mx518 have light prediction.

And yes, I agree that pro can perform well with any mouse. But, many people noticed f0rest lose some skill when he changed krait to kinzu.

So, I think on amateur level you can play good with almost any mouse.
http://faq.steelseries.com/questions...cceleration%3F

lols
post #106 of 1560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit View Post
Holy crap....... Is Steelseries trolling? I never thought I would see SS defend acceleration after preaching about how horrible it is for gaming.

Well umm hurrrrrrrrrr we can't fix this defective sensor so ummm errrr derrrrp the defectiveness is a FEATURE!!!!!!!
post #107 of 1560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
Holy crap....... Is Steelseries trolling? I never thought I would see SS defend acceleration after preaching about how horrible it is for gaming.

Well umm hurrrrrrrrrr we can't fix this defective sensor so ummm errrr derrrrp the defectiveness is a FEATURE!!!!!!!
Rofl. Im very not sure why they went this route. However pros are using it despite the accel. The only conclusion i can assume is that pro arent pro in choosing mice.
Dozor
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD X2 555 BE ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6 lookin 4 one G.SKILL Ripjaws CL9 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 500GB 7200RPM Windows 7 Pro x64 Bit Samsung 2233RZ @ 100 Hz HHKB P2 w/ Blank Keycaps 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CX430 NZXT M59 Steelseries Xai Steelseries 9HD 
  hide details  
Reply
Dozor
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD X2 555 BE ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6 lookin 4 one G.SKILL Ripjaws CL9 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 500GB 7200RPM Windows 7 Pro x64 Bit Samsung 2233RZ @ 100 Hz HHKB P2 w/ Blank Keycaps 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CX430 NZXT M59 Steelseries Xai Steelseries 9HD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #108 of 1560
Prehaps you can put which mouse have +/- accel.
Dozor
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD X2 555 BE ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6 lookin 4 one G.SKILL Ripjaws CL9 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 500GB 7200RPM Windows 7 Pro x64 Bit Samsung 2233RZ @ 100 Hz HHKB P2 w/ Blank Keycaps 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CX430 NZXT M59 Steelseries Xai Steelseries 9HD 
  hide details  
Reply
Dozor
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD X2 555 BE ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6 lookin 4 one G.SKILL Ripjaws CL9 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 500GB 7200RPM Windows 7 Pro x64 Bit Samsung 2233RZ @ 100 Hz HHKB P2 w/ Blank Keycaps 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
CX430 NZXT M59 Steelseries Xai Steelseries 9HD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #109 of 1560
Any chance on having information for the OCZ Behemoth?!
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
INTEL ASUS XFX  SAMSUNG 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD/ST LG KUHLER WINDOWS 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG/SAMSUNG IBM MODEL M CORSAIR THERMALTAKE 
MouseMouse PadAudio
MS INTELLIMOUSE EXPLORER 3.0 REGULAR LARGE PAD ONBOARD but it USED TO BE A XONAR DG  
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
INTEL ASUS XFX  SAMSUNG 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD/ST LG KUHLER WINDOWS 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG/SAMSUNG IBM MODEL M CORSAIR THERMALTAKE 
MouseMouse PadAudio
MS INTELLIMOUSE EXPLORER 3.0 REGULAR LARGE PAD ONBOARD but it USED TO BE A XONAR DG  
  hide details  
Reply
post #110 of 1560
The mionix is listed as light. Yet its 158g with a cable. That is extremely heavy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Gaming Mouse Sensor List