And Poof I came off!
I wish it was that simple if I did a video it would have a ton of bleeps in it.
As you can see in the pics the resin stuck to the plug on the to edge of sleeper. At least it poped right off the mold with a couple taps.
Next step is to lay up the actual body I will make it about 1/4" thick. Once that's done I can start building the frame and start thinking about the scale of parts.
Scratch built aluminum parts:
sleeper and cab light strips
rear sleeper panel
rear tail light panel
whew looks like alot of work typed out.
Got to get a lathe ordered.
I have also made final decision on the trailer, I'm going to go with a van. That will keep the width down and give me more to paint.
Anyway here are the pics fo the mold.
All trimmed and ready to pull.