Modded the rear cover for the hot swap, the one to cover the sata connectors, to keep it and use it for the same purpose. Used some velcro to hold it in place and for easy removal.
New intake fans (both sides), inspired by another ocn member's 800D build
top shroud ready to be mounted, I took advantage of this whole mod project and made better cuts to the bottom of the shroud and a bigger whole on top of the case to be able to route the wires better.
I pulled the unused grommets from the mobo (for the m-atx) and cut some holes to squeeze these grommets in the lower compartment panel. I ran the pcie lines through these new grommets and I tucked away the excess lines above the psu. came out nicer than I thought
. Still have yet to do wire management.
Still needing to run the pcie lines and waiting for the scythe controller.
Making sure the left door closes. Sadly, the right panel was damaged cosmetically, I'm going to do a little touch up w/ a fine paint brush to cover it up. I'm not too worried as this one will hardly be seen.