Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Console Gaming › Playstation › Gran Turismo 5 Photo/Replay Thread [56k warning]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gran Turismo 5 Photo/Replay Thread [56k warning] - Page 16

post #151 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabkicks View Post
Having a blast with this game. I can enjoy civics and ferraris too ... just wish there was porsche


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eZxMmTGM8c
well atleast theres rufs lol
post #152 of 939
I spent 3 hours today setting up/tuning my Gallardo.Wooot fun times. I got it PERFECT. It has a hint of oversteer, but it holds it. Your back end will slide out just a tad, then it stays like that no matter what I do. AWD still gives me problems with high speed breaking through corners (Daytona Road Course).





It actually now is quicker than my 430 Scuderia around a track.



Nomnom the competition.



I use the Tsukuba Circuit for my practice track to tune cars. My Gallardo did 53.344 seconds if anyone wants to have a go at beating it.
I got my LP640 to do a 52.8 second lap, but it's so unstable. It took my dozens of laps to get a good one in, which doesn't make the car faster if you can only go fast when you get lucky or that one in a million perfect lap.
The Mutt
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 6600K MSI Gaming M5 EVGA GTX 1080  Corsair 2x 4gb 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
A lot. Corsair H75 QNIX 1440p Steelseries 6Gv2 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Corsair 650D Logitech Tried and True Edition Hifiman HE-400i 
Audio
SCHIIT STACK Modi/Magni 
  hide details  
Reply
The Mutt
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 6600K MSI Gaming M5 EVGA GTX 1080  Corsair 2x 4gb 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
A lot. Corsair H75 QNIX 1440p Steelseries 6Gv2 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Corsair 650D Logitech Tried and True Edition Hifiman HE-400i 
Audio
SCHIIT STACK Modi/Magni 
  hide details  
Reply
post #153 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contagion View Post
I spent 3 hours today setting up/tuning my Gallardo.Wooot fun times. I got it PERFECT. It has a hint of oversteer, but it holds it. Your back end will slide out just a tad, then it stays like that no matter what I do. AWD still gives me problems with high speed breaking through corners (Daytona Road Course).





It actually now is quicker than my 430 Scuderia around a track.



Nomnom the competition.



I use the Tsukuba Circuit for my practice track to tune cars. My Gallardo did 53.344 seconds if anyone wants to have a go at beating it.
I got my LP640 to do a 52.8 second lap, but it's so unstable. It took my dozens of laps to get a good one in, which doesn't make the car faster if you can only go fast when you get lucky or that one in a million perfect lap.
as soon as top gear (america) gets done im gonna take on your lap times with my f40
post #154 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddreder View Post
as soon as top gear (america) gets done im gonna take on your lap times with my f40
I meant try and beat it in another Gallardo
My F40 couldn't do it that quickly, though.

Which reminds me, the F40, when you buy it, weighs 1100KG, but, when you check it in your garage, it weighs 1350KG. And when you go to lighten it in the tuning shop, it weighs 1350KG. Which is annoying. That's a lot of extra weight thanks to a glitch.
The Mutt
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 6600K MSI Gaming M5 EVGA GTX 1080  Corsair 2x 4gb 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
A lot. Corsair H75 QNIX 1440p Steelseries 6Gv2 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Corsair 650D Logitech Tried and True Edition Hifiman HE-400i 
Audio
SCHIIT STACK Modi/Magni 
  hide details  
Reply
The Mutt
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 6600K MSI Gaming M5 EVGA GTX 1080  Corsair 2x 4gb 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
A lot. Corsair H75 QNIX 1440p Steelseries 6Gv2 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Corsair 650D Logitech Tried and True Edition Hifiman HE-400i 
Audio
SCHIIT STACK Modi/Magni 
  hide details  
Reply
post #155 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contagion View Post
I meant try and beat it in another Gallardo
My F40 couldn't do it that quickly, though.

Which reminds me, the F40, when you buy it, weighs 1100KG, but, when you check it in your garage, it weighs 1350KG. And when you go to lighten it in the tuning shop, it weighs 1350KG. Which is annoying. That's a lot of extra weight thanks to a glitch.
hmmm i didnt notice.. but i would try it in a gallardo but i spent all my money on that damn f40.. then when i was pokin around in the used cars and there was a 74' (i believe) Lamborghini thing and i fell in love lol but when i get the gallardo i definitely will give er a go
post #156 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contagion View Post
I meant try and beat it in another Gallardo
My F40 couldn't do it that quickly, though.

Which reminds me, the F40, when you buy it, weighs 1100KG, but, when you check it in your garage, it weighs 1350KG. And when you go to lighten it in the tuning shop, it weighs 1350KG. Which is annoying. That's a lot of extra weight thanks to a glitch.
wonder how fast my 900hp lp670 can make it around that track..
RYZEN TOMAHAWK
(12 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 5 1600 3.8Ghz MSI B350 Tomahawk  EVGA GTX 1060 SC 6Gb G.Skill FlareX 16Gb 2400mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 960 evo M.2 250Gb Seagate Barracuda 4TB Windows 10 LG 29" Ultrawide 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
WASD Keyboards EVGA 550 G3 NZXT S340 Elite Corsair Sabre RGB 
Hard Drive
512gb flash storage 
  hide details  
Reply
RYZEN TOMAHAWK
(12 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 5 1600 3.8Ghz MSI B350 Tomahawk  EVGA GTX 1060 SC 6Gb G.Skill FlareX 16Gb 2400mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 960 evo M.2 250Gb Seagate Barracuda 4TB Windows 10 LG 29" Ultrawide 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
WASD Keyboards EVGA 550 G3 NZXT S340 Elite Corsair Sabre RGB 
Hard Drive
512gb flash storage 
  hide details  
Reply
post #157 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelix View Post
wonder how fast my 900hp lp670 can make it around that track..
How did you get the Superveloce to 900HP? I got everything for it and it stopped at 830HP.
The Mutt
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 6600K MSI Gaming M5 EVGA GTX 1080  Corsair 2x 4gb 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
A lot. Corsair H75 QNIX 1440p Steelseries 6Gv2 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Corsair 650D Logitech Tried and True Edition Hifiman HE-400i 
Audio
SCHIIT STACK Modi/Magni 
  hide details  
Reply
The Mutt
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 6600K MSI Gaming M5 EVGA GTX 1080  Corsair 2x 4gb 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
A lot. Corsair H75 QNIX 1440p Steelseries 6Gv2 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Corsair 650D Logitech Tried and True Edition Hifiman HE-400i 
Audio
SCHIIT STACK Modi/Magni 
  hide details  
Reply
post #158 of 939
How do you get pictures off here onto my computer??
 iMac
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel® i3 3.06GHz Apple Logic Board ATI® 4670 4GB DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb 7200RPM 8x Superdrive Mac OS X 10.6.4 Snow Leopard 21.5" LED Backlit 1920x1080 
CaseMouse
Aluminum Unibody Magic Mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
 iMac
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel® i3 3.06GHz Apple Logic Board ATI® 4670 4GB DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb 7200RPM 8x Superdrive Mac OS X 10.6.4 Snow Leopard 21.5" LED Backlit 1920x1080 
CaseMouse
Aluminum Unibody Magic Mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
post #159 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vostro View Post
How do you get pictures off here onto my computer??
save to XMB, then Save on to USB Flash
and then Put in Computer and Upload!
The KraKEn
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 920 ASUS ROG RAmpage III Extreme Dead MSI 465 Golden Edition  GTX 285 (lol @ cards rn) 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
14 GB Sector 7  Western Digital 1000GB Green 60 GB SSD for OS All Under Water 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 23" Samsung LED  Dell Quietkey lol Cooler Masta Silent Pro 1000W :D 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Custom 932 G9X Desk? VSonic IEMs 
  hide details  
Reply
The KraKEn
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 920 ASUS ROG RAmpage III Extreme Dead MSI 465 Golden Edition  GTX 285 (lol @ cards rn) 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
14 GB Sector 7  Western Digital 1000GB Green 60 GB SSD for OS All Under Water 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 23" Samsung LED  Dell Quietkey lol Cooler Masta Silent Pro 1000W :D 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Custom 932 G9X Desk? VSonic IEMs 
  hide details  
Reply
post #160 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKI_VT View Post
save to XMB, then Save on to USB Flash
and then Put in Computer and Upload!
Thanks +rep. So click on the pic and save to XMB or it saves there by default (Im not home so I cant try )
 iMac
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel® i3 3.06GHz Apple Logic Board ATI® 4670 4GB DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb 7200RPM 8x Superdrive Mac OS X 10.6.4 Snow Leopard 21.5" LED Backlit 1920x1080 
CaseMouse
Aluminum Unibody Magic Mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
 iMac
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel® i3 3.06GHz Apple Logic Board ATI® 4670 4GB DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb 7200RPM 8x Superdrive Mac OS X 10.6.4 Snow Leopard 21.5" LED Backlit 1920x1080 
CaseMouse
Aluminum Unibody Magic Mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Playstation
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Console Gaming › Playstation › Gran Turismo 5 Photo/Replay Thread [56k warning]