Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] NZXT PHANTOM Owner's Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] NZXT PHANTOM Owner's Club - Page 253

post #2521 of 15187
Quote:
Originally Posted by xioros View Post
I'm phantasmic...
Looks awesome dude, gotta swap out the blue LEDs on top though
Albino Sasquatch
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 @ 4.1ghz MSI H55-GD65 LGA 1156 MSI GTX580 @ 850/2000 1.1v 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Kingston 64GB SSD/ 1 TB WD Win7 Ultimate x64 HannsG 28" LCD - 1200p Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
TT Black Widow 850w White NZXT Phantom (modded) Cyborg R.A.T. 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Albino Sasquatch
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 @ 4.1ghz MSI H55-GD65 LGA 1156 MSI GTX580 @ 850/2000 1.1v 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Kingston 64GB SSD/ 1 TB WD Win7 Ultimate x64 HannsG 28" LCD - 1200p Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
TT Black Widow 850w White NZXT Phantom (modded) Cyborg R.A.T. 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2522 of 15187
Quote:
Originally Posted by falconkaji;13427152 
Yeah, I have just one 200mm fan in the top. I'll probably add the second one when I have some extra money for fans.

This has been brought up before in other post, but I think NZXT has very good customer service. I sent an email to there customer service telling them my 200 mm was off balance and making excessive noise. this was there reply.

Dear NZXT Customer,

Kindly provide us with a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase.
All NZXT products under warranty will not be charged for additional parts.

I sent them a copy of my invoice with my home address and this was there reply.

Dear NZXT Customer,

Please allow us to ship out your replacement request out of our facility within 1-5 business days. Thank you for your patience.

I just received this on Friday, so I'll keep you updated. There nothing wrong with my 200 mm, but they're sending me one without ??? I'll see how long it takes to get here.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X2 555 BE ASUS M4N98TD EVO NIVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 
OSPowerCase
Windows Vista 32 Corsair HX 750 W Phantom Black 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X2 555 BE ASUS M4N98TD EVO NIVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 
OSPowerCase
Windows Vista 32 Corsair HX 750 W Phantom Black 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2523 of 15187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troku View Post
This has been brought up before in other post, but I think NZXT has very good customer service. I sent an email to there customer service telling them my 200 mm was off balance and making excessive noise. this was there reply.

Dear NZXT Customer,

Kindly provide us with a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase.
All NZXT products under warranty will not be charged for additional parts.

I sent them a copy of my invoice with my home address and this was there reply.

Dear NZXT Customer,

Please allow us to ship out your replacement request out of our facility within 1-5 business days. Thank you for your patience.

I just received this on Friday, so I'll keep you updated. There nothing wrong with my 200 mm, but they're sending me one without ??? I'll see how long it takes to get here.
This is also why so many people are waiting for NZXT to get stuff back in stock, because people like you take advantage of the kindness of the company. I hope you are ashamed of yourself.
I have been waiting over 4 months for a fan controller, because they don't
have stock.
post #2524 of 15187
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasherht View Post
This is also why so many people are waiting for NZXT to get stuff back in stock, because people like you take advantage of the kindness of the company. I hope you are ashamed of yourself.
I have been waiting over 4 months for a fan controller, because they don't
have stock.
I agree with you 100% my replacement fan has been pending for nearly 2 months now and its very annoying.
post #2525 of 15187
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasherht;13446109 
This is also why so many people are waiting for NZXT to get stuff back in stock, because people like you take advantage of the kindness of the company. I hope you are ashamed of yourself.
I have been waiting over 4 months for a fan controller, because they don't
have stock.

But I did ask for a fan controler:devil-smi

The case should have come with all 7 fans for the price some of us paid.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X2 555 BE ASUS M4N98TD EVO NIVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 
OSPowerCase
Windows Vista 32 Corsair HX 750 W Phantom Black 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X2 555 BE ASUS M4N98TD EVO NIVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 
OSPowerCase
Windows Vista 32 Corsair HX 750 W Phantom Black 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2526 of 15187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troku View Post
But I did ask for a fan controler

The case should have come with all 7 fans for the price you paid.
Stop being an ungrateful whining little girl. Sorry but, you have to be proud of your phantom to be in this club.
post #2527 of 15187
Fixed the routing of my xfire pci cables.





Any ideas on where I can go for modding next?
post #2528 of 15187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roweyi7;13446750 
Stop being an ungrateful whining little girl. Sorry but, you have to be proud of your phantom to be in this club.

I'm not whining. I love this case. I knew everything coming into it. I only tried this because I got the Idea from this Forum. I wasn't even sure if it would work. If I don't get the fan Oh well. If I do great. I wasn't trying to start a war here. But I'm not sorry for what I did.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X2 555 BE ASUS M4N98TD EVO NIVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 
OSPowerCase
Windows Vista 32 Corsair HX 750 W Phantom Black 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X2 555 BE ASUS M4N98TD EVO NIVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 
OSPowerCase
Windows Vista 32 Corsair HX 750 W Phantom Black 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2529 of 15187
who needs a fan controller pm me, i got one for the case sitting here. first one nabs it.
Supernova
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500k EVGA Z68 micro sli 2 EVGA GTX 670s Corsair Vengence 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Curcial M4 126gb WD 1tb Koolance 240/360 rad, PMP 450s pump, 370 si blo... 10 Bitfenix Spectre Pro PWN fans 
OSPowerCaseOther
Win 7 x64 NZXT Hale90 v2 1000w Bitfenix Raider - modded Mayhems Aurora SuperNova 
  hide details  
Reply
Supernova
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500k EVGA Z68 micro sli 2 EVGA GTX 670s Corsair Vengence 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Curcial M4 126gb WD 1tb Koolance 240/360 rad, PMP 450s pump, 370 si blo... 10 Bitfenix Spectre Pro PWN fans 
OSPowerCaseOther
Win 7 x64 NZXT Hale90 v2 1000w Bitfenix Raider - modded Mayhems Aurora SuperNova 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2530 of 15187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troku View Post
But I did ask for a fan controler

The case should have come with all 7 fans for the price some of us paid.
lol'd. I know a guy who paid $70 CAD for his red Phantom brand new.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K Z68X-UD4-B3 MSI N570GTX (OC edition) Ripjaws 4GB 
Hard DriveMonitorPowerCase
Deathstar 7K1000.b (1TB), 5K3000 (2TB) Samsung SA350 27" LED Silverstone Element 750W NZXT Phantom 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K Z68X-UD4-B3 MSI N570GTX (OC edition) Ripjaws 4GB 
Hard DriveMonitorPowerCase
Deathstar 7K1000.b (1TB), 5K3000 (2TB) Samsung SA350 27" LED Silverstone Element 750W NZXT Phantom 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] NZXT PHANTOM Owner's Club