Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] NZXT PHANTOM Owner's Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] NZXT PHANTOM Owner's Club - Page 850

post #8491 of 15204
535ppz.jpg

biggrin.gif
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 EVGA GTX 680 Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B Vengeance Blue 8GB 2X... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD WD Caviar Green XSPC RS240 Radiator  XSPC EX360 Radiator  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
XSPC Single 5.25 Inch Bay UV Blue Acrylic Water... Windows 7 64 Acer GD235HZ Bid 23.6IN 3D Ready 120HZ Widescre... RAZER Black Widow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX PRO 750 NZXT Phantom Razer  Razer 
OtherOtherOtherOther
EK-FC680 GTX - Acetal Laing DDC 3.2 PWM 18W Pump ( MCP35X ) EK-DDC X-TOP CSQ - Plexi 3x - 3/8"ID - 1/2"OD Straight Compression Fit... 
OtherOtherOtherOther
3x - 3/8"ID - 1/2"OD Rotary 90 Deg. Compressi... 5x - 3/8"ID - 1/2"OD Rotary 45 Deg. Angled C... 20mm Spacer Adapter Male/Female - Black 30mm Spacer Adapter Male/Female - Matt Black 
Other
Tube FLX 1/2″ ID, 3/4″ OD (19/12.7mm) - 2m pack... 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 EVGA GTX 680 Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B Vengeance Blue 8GB 2X... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD WD Caviar Green XSPC RS240 Radiator  XSPC EX360 Radiator  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
XSPC Single 5.25 Inch Bay UV Blue Acrylic Water... Windows 7 64 Acer GD235HZ Bid 23.6IN 3D Ready 120HZ Widescre... RAZER Black Widow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX PRO 750 NZXT Phantom Razer  Razer 
OtherOtherOtherOther
EK-FC680 GTX - Acetal Laing DDC 3.2 PWM 18W Pump ( MCP35X ) EK-DDC X-TOP CSQ - Plexi 3x - 3/8"ID - 1/2"OD Straight Compression Fit... 
OtherOtherOtherOther
3x - 3/8"ID - 1/2"OD Rotary 90 Deg. Compressi... 5x - 3/8"ID - 1/2"OD Rotary 45 Deg. Angled C... 20mm Spacer Adapter Male/Female - Black 30mm Spacer Adapter Male/Female - Matt Black 
Other
Tube FLX 1/2″ ID, 3/4″ OD (19/12.7mm) - 2m pack... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8492 of 15204
Hey mybadomen, that yellow paint looks familiar(LOL) man I know I would feel the same way if I got to spend a weekend in that shop but for now (yeah for dremel,skil saws and Mig welders).So I was wondering if I could get a little advice for starting a build log,I'm not really sure how to start it and if I am supposed to wait until I have everything or what.Thanks
post #8493 of 15204
Quote:
Originally Posted by atibbo69 View Post

535ppz.jpg
biggrin.gif

Is that part of the Raystorm kit or is it just the rad ? biggrin.gif
post #8494 of 15204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis24 View Post

Hey mybadomen, that yellow paint looks familiar(LOL) man I know I would feel the same way if I got to spend a weekend in that shop but for now (yeah for dremel,skil saws and Mig welders).So I was wondering if I could get a little advice for starting a build log,I'm not really sure how to start it and if I am supposed to wait until I have everything or what.Thanks

No you don't have to wait.You cant create the build Log and start with what your plans are and then log everything you do.Mine is rather messy because sometimes i would get really into my work and not sleep and just totally blow off taking pictures of small things that i wish i logged now.Just look under Intel build logs or Amd build logs and start a log with your plans.Then show the parts as you get them and log any work you do.I highly recommend logging everything because i regret so much not logging a bunch of stuff.And try to keep your build log in order,Mine is kinda a mess really.

Hope i helped in some way.

Oh yeah had to edit to add this. Also don't forget the site has a rigbuilder.Its always nice to have that with pictures and as much info as you can added.If you noticed i slack a little in that area also that i need to improve on.
   
Requiem Revamp
(26 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel I7-2700K AsRock Fatal1ty Professional Z68 Gen 3 Powercolor HD6970  Powercolor HD6970 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
4 Gig Corsair Dominators  2 Plextor 128Gig M3 Pro Series SSD's Raid 0 ekwb Dual Loop Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
25" HP 2511x Microsoft Sidewinder x6 1000w NZXT Hale90 PSU NZXT Switch 810 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Rat 5 Razer Vespula Bose  other Parts from ekwb / NZXT / Primochill / Mnp... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2700k  AsRock Fatal1ty Professional Z68 Gen3 PowerColor Hd6970 2gig (Reference) Corsair Dominator Gt's 1.5 volt 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2 OCZ Vertex 3's Striped Raid 0 2Tb WD Black Asus Dual Layer Burner Custom Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Hanspree 23" 1080p Monitor Hdmi and 55" Toshiba... Microsoft Sidewinder x6 Gming Keyboard Painted and Fully Sleeved Cougar 1050watt 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Phantom White (Chrome Yellow Now! ) Cyborg Rat 5 Cheapo organomic one. Bose Campanion 3 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @ 5ghz AsRock Fatal1ty P67 Professional Powercolor Hd6970 Corsair Dominator c9 2133mhz Ram kit 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ VERTEX II WD Black Asus Dual Layer Dvd Burner w/Lightscribe EK HD6970 water block (Nickel) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK Gpu Ram Plate EK Dominator Ram cooler Rasa RS360 KIT Magicool Extreme Dual 120mm Radiator  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
3 Bitspower Ratory 1/2IDx3/4OD Compression Fitt... 7 Bitspower Compression fittings High Quality anti kink Primochill 1/2x3/4 Tubing 9 NZXT fANS (8 120'S and 1 140) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Handspree 23" 1080p Hdmi and 55" Toshiba Led (H... Microsoft wireless keyboard 3000 v2 Modded Cougar SX850 (Painted and Sleeved) 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Modded NZXT Phantom Basic Microsoft Optical mouse for now. Black Gel Orgenomic Mousepad (not sure brand na... 2.1 Klipsche System (was top of the line 4 year... 
OtherOther
Antec Veris Premier Nzxt Sleeved Led Kits (White) 
  hide details  
Reply
   
Requiem Revamp
(26 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel I7-2700K AsRock Fatal1ty Professional Z68 Gen 3 Powercolor HD6970  Powercolor HD6970 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
4 Gig Corsair Dominators  2 Plextor 128Gig M3 Pro Series SSD's Raid 0 ekwb Dual Loop Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
25" HP 2511x Microsoft Sidewinder x6 1000w NZXT Hale90 PSU NZXT Switch 810 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Rat 5 Razer Vespula Bose  other Parts from ekwb / NZXT / Primochill / Mnp... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2700k  AsRock Fatal1ty Professional Z68 Gen3 PowerColor Hd6970 2gig (Reference) Corsair Dominator Gt's 1.5 volt 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2 OCZ Vertex 3's Striped Raid 0 2Tb WD Black Asus Dual Layer Burner Custom Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Hanspree 23" 1080p Monitor Hdmi and 55" Toshiba... Microsoft Sidewinder x6 Gming Keyboard Painted and Fully Sleeved Cougar 1050watt 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Phantom White (Chrome Yellow Now! ) Cyborg Rat 5 Cheapo organomic one. Bose Campanion 3 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @ 5ghz AsRock Fatal1ty P67 Professional Powercolor Hd6970 Corsair Dominator c9 2133mhz Ram kit 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ VERTEX II WD Black Asus Dual Layer Dvd Burner w/Lightscribe EK HD6970 water block (Nickel) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK Gpu Ram Plate EK Dominator Ram cooler Rasa RS360 KIT Magicool Extreme Dual 120mm Radiator  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
3 Bitspower Ratory 1/2IDx3/4OD Compression Fitt... 7 Bitspower Compression fittings High Quality anti kink Primochill 1/2x3/4 Tubing 9 NZXT fANS (8 120'S and 1 140) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Handspree 23" 1080p Hdmi and 55" Toshiba Led (H... Microsoft wireless keyboard 3000 v2 Modded Cougar SX850 (Painted and Sleeved) 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Modded NZXT Phantom Basic Microsoft Optical mouse for now. Black Gel Orgenomic Mousepad (not sure brand na... 2.1 Klipsche System (was top of the line 4 year... 
OtherOther
Antec Veris Premier Nzxt Sleeved Led Kits (White) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8495 of 15204
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybadomen View Post

No you don't have to wait.You cant create the build Log and start with what your plans are and then log everything you do.Mine is rather messy because sometimes i would get really into my work and not sleep and just totally blow off taking pictures of small things that i wish i logged now.Just look under Intel build logs or Amd build logs and start a log with your plans.Then show the parts as you get them and log any work you do.I highly recommend logging everything because i regret so much not logging a bunch of stuff.And try to keep your build log in order,Mine is kinda a mess really.
Hope i helped in some way.
Oh yeah had to edit to add this. Also don't forget the site has a rigbuilder.Its always nice to have that with pictures and as much info as you can added.If you noticed i slack a little in that area also that i need to improve on.

Thanks. Yes you did help the only problem is i really don't have much of a plan really, I just get an idea then run with it.Like the one I'm getting ready to do,I saw a case I liked and the rig started forming in my head and it just goes from there!!! (LOL) Plus I don't want to give to much away as I want certain things to be a surprise cause they probably will be to me too.smile.gif
post #8496 of 15204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis24 View Post

Thanks. Yes you did help the only problem is i really don't have much of a plan really, I just get an idea then run with it.Like the one I'm getting ready to do,I saw a case I liked and the rig started forming in my head and it just goes from there!!! (LOL) Plus I don't want to give to much away as I want certain things to be a surprise cause they probably will be to me too.smile.gif

Yeah simply just go ahead and make a log and add to it, reserve 4-5 posts, you can use that as a way to nicely divide up your progress and work, modding, painting/finishing, sleeving, cooling (these are just examples)

Then we can all jizz ourselves biggrin.gif xD
ReaperX
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 Sapphire 100312-1GDP Radeon HD 6950 1GB Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB @ 7200 RPM ASUS DRW-24B1ST 24X Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung Syncmaster BX2450 24" 1080p LED-LCD Razer Lycosa XFX PRO850W XXX Edition 850W Semi-Modular NZXT Phantom (White) 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder 3500 DPI (Right-handed) Razer Goliathus Extended - Control Edition Realworld Sicuro RW-360XL 2.1 Surround Sound (B... Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty P... 
  hide details  
Reply
ReaperX
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 Sapphire 100312-1GDP Radeon HD 6950 1GB Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB @ 7200 RPM ASUS DRW-24B1ST 24X Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung Syncmaster BX2450 24" 1080p LED-LCD Razer Lycosa XFX PRO850W XXX Edition 850W Semi-Modular NZXT Phantom (White) 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder 3500 DPI (Right-handed) Razer Goliathus Extended - Control Edition Realworld Sicuro RW-360XL 2.1 Surround Sound (B... Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty P... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8497 of 15204
What do you mean by reserving posts?I have to be honest in case it doesn't show I really am a Newbee when it comes to all and i do mean all of this stuff I have only been messing with computers for less than 2 yrs before that all i could do was turn one on put a game disc in and hoped it loaded so i could play.I've only had the internet for a year before that I had to ride off of unsecured wireless which was always touch and go.Hell I just learned how to attach a pic to an email 7 months ago.Sad I know.
post #8498 of 15204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis24 View Post

What do you mean by reserving posts?I have to be honest in case it doesn't show I really am a Newbee when it comes to all and i do mean all of this stuff I have only been messing with computers for less than 2 yrs before that all i could do was turn one on put a game disc in and hoped it loaded so i could play.I've only had the internet for a year before that I had to ride off of unsecured wireless which was always touch and go.Hell I just learned how to attach a pic to an email 7 months ago.Sad I know.

No problem bro, I can help you out with all that, along with all the other great members in this community

What I mean by reserve posts is, you make your build log thread, then you reply to it another 3-4 times, that way you can edit those posts, you can write Reserved in them initially, and then as you wanna divide your progress up into sections, you just edit your posts, that way they're all together smile.gif
ReaperX
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 Sapphire 100312-1GDP Radeon HD 6950 1GB Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB @ 7200 RPM ASUS DRW-24B1ST 24X Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung Syncmaster BX2450 24" 1080p LED-LCD Razer Lycosa XFX PRO850W XXX Edition 850W Semi-Modular NZXT Phantom (White) 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder 3500 DPI (Right-handed) Razer Goliathus Extended - Control Edition Realworld Sicuro RW-360XL 2.1 Surround Sound (B... Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty P... 
  hide details  
Reply
ReaperX
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 Sapphire 100312-1GDP Radeon HD 6950 1GB Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB @ 7200 RPM ASUS DRW-24B1ST 24X Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung Syncmaster BX2450 24" 1080p LED-LCD Razer Lycosa XFX PRO850W XXX Edition 850W Semi-Modular NZXT Phantom (White) 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder 3500 DPI (Right-handed) Razer Goliathus Extended - Control Edition Realworld Sicuro RW-360XL 2.1 Surround Sound (B... Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty P... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8499 of 15204
I see I had a feeling thats what you meant.Cool Cool well time to crash got to go do the grind to pay for all of this, thanks for the advice and the conversation talk at you later.
post #8500 of 15204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis24 View Post

I see I had a feeling thats what you meant.Cool Cool well time to crash got to go do the grind to pay for all of this, thanks for the advice and the conversation talk at you later.

Stop by more often smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] NZXT PHANTOM Owner's Club