Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Stinger Waterblock V4
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stinger Waterblock V4 - Page 14

post #131 of 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by fstfrrdy
No concerns here my friend, we are on the same page and I speak your language being that we are close in age and cut of the same jib, I am an ex soldier, biker, mechanic, inventor, father and grandfather. I have been around the world (almost) and seen it all (almost).
Aye, that's affirmative captain! That post was meant to clarify my sense of intended humour when posting on this unfamiliar site before someone took offence/felt insulted by thier misconstrued or taken out of context reactions to any statements uttered by your truely And I felt deeply concerned that Renegade MAY have not understood my joke when calling him a post hole.

Having been a respected member in long standing of many, many multi-cultural sites across the globe and using my unique cyber handle since 1981, a Google of that name has always linked to thousands of post/references to me only. Like having my own private reputation press spokesman
  
Reply
  
Reply
post #132 of 177
LOL, I don't care! That didn't bother me.
post #133 of 177
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryadsoul
Aye, that's affirmative captain! That post was meant to clarify my sense of intended humour when posting on this unfamiliar site before someone took offence/felt insulted by thier misconstrued or taken out of context reactions to any statements uttered by your truely And I felt deeply concerned that Renegade MAY have not understood my joke when calling him a post hole.

Having been a respected member in long standing of many, many multi-cultural sites across the globe and using my unique cyber handle since 1981, a Google of that name has always linked to thousands of post/references to me only. Like having my own private reputation press spokesman
I guess I missed that, Anyway, leak test in progress, funny thing after adding the block to my loop along with 10 feet more of tubing my idle temps are down about 2c and it is warm in here today. I am going to have to run prime for a while and see what happens.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8400@4.0 DFI Blood Iron EVGA 9600GT 8 Gigs Gskill pc6400 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Maxtor Diamond Max Windows7 Pro Acer AL2016W yes 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ 500w SXS Ultra Aluminus yes yes 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8400@4.0 DFI Blood Iron EVGA 9600GT 8 Gigs Gskill pc6400 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Maxtor Diamond Max Windows7 Pro Acer AL2016W yes 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ 500w SXS Ultra Aluminus yes yes 
  hide details  
Reply
post #134 of 177
Mornin' FF sounds like yas closer to returning my dead presidents and keeping your new child at home rather than pack her out west on a conastoga

'Sat mean I'll be gettin V2 in her stead????
  
Reply
  
Reply
post #135 of 177
Thread Starter 
Nah, I wouldn't do that, matter of fact If I can gather up the mounting hardware today before work I am looking at shipment tomorrow. It all looks good, it's been drink'in for an hour so far and nary a drop in sight. I will let it run till I get home tonight.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8400@4.0 DFI Blood Iron EVGA 9600GT 8 Gigs Gskill pc6400 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Maxtor Diamond Max Windows7 Pro Acer AL2016W yes 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ 500w SXS Ultra Aluminus yes yes 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8400@4.0 DFI Blood Iron EVGA 9600GT 8 Gigs Gskill pc6400 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Maxtor Diamond Max Windows7 Pro Acer AL2016W yes 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ 500w SXS Ultra Aluminus yes yes 
  hide details  
Reply
post #136 of 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade5399
LOL, I don't care! That didn't bother me.
No doubts, you noticed I said "Renegade MAY have not understood my joke"
  
Reply
  
Reply
post #137 of 177
Damn grand job that is Dad But slow down you're movin' to fast(pun intended)FF. Whenever it is your off shift I should have had the time to finnish my surprise for you, and I'll be needing some pointers/feedback O-Tay?

10' and 2ºC drop Whaja grease her with Mothers or Preperation H
  
Reply
  
Reply
post #138 of 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryadsoul
Mornin' FF sounds like yas closer to returning my dead presidents and keeping your new child at home rather than her pack out west on a conastoga

'Sat mean I'll be gettin V2 in her stead????
I finally got that one!
System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2500k ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen 3 AMD 7970 16GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel 520 256GB SATA DVD Burner Windows 7 64 bit Deal U2410 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Adesso Mechanical Silverstone OP650 Logitech G700 
  hide details  
Reply
System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2500k ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen 3 AMD 7970 16GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel 520 256GB SATA DVD Burner Windows 7 64 bit Deal U2410 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Adesso Mechanical Silverstone OP650 Logitech G700 
  hide details  
Reply
post #139 of 177
Thread Starter 
Ok I am home, It has been guzzling water for more than 13 hours and is watertight as a frogs butt. Looks like this project is over and I'll be having that going away party tomorrow. Get your paste ready!

Temps with the extra plumbing: It seems to have affected the idle temps only, like I said about a 2 degree drop, I primed it for a while and it loads the same. It is patched into the return side so if anything it is holding water back in the block but the difference is insignificant. So guys don't be afraid of long runs of tubing I have 25' going here.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8400@4.0 DFI Blood Iron EVGA 9600GT 8 Gigs Gskill pc6400 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Maxtor Diamond Max Windows7 Pro Acer AL2016W yes 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ 500w SXS Ultra Aluminus yes yes 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8400@4.0 DFI Blood Iron EVGA 9600GT 8 Gigs Gskill pc6400 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Maxtor Diamond Max Windows7 Pro Acer AL2016W yes 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ 500w SXS Ultra Aluminus yes yes 
  hide details  
Reply
post #140 of 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by fstfrddy
Ok I am home, It has been guzzling water for more than 13 hours and is watertight as a frogs butt. Looks like this project is over and I'll be having that going away party tomorrow. Get your paste ready!

Temps with the extra plumbing: It seems to have affected the idle temps only, like I said about a 2 degree drop, I primed it for a while and it loads the same. It is patched into the return side so if anything it is holding water back in the block but the difference is insignificant. So guys don't be afraid of long runs of tubing I have 25' going here.
32' here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Stinger Waterblock V4