Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › *OFFICIAL* World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Discussion / Screenshot Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*OFFICIAL* World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Discussion / Screenshot Thread - Page 30

post #291 of 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune;12473411 
No really, it's so easy.. and all that from 25 man

Its just funny how some scrub can get the same gear as me from 10 man bs... no point in playing anymore!
Why because everyone has access to the same gear? oh no...If you want a challenge go play arena games and lose.
Koneko
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD R5 1600 Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 Sapphire RX560 (2GB) Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16W (16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 840 Pro (256GB) Seagate ST3000DM001 (3TB) Alienware OptX AW2310 (120Hz) Generic Dell 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX750 Corsair Carbide 88R Mionix Naos 7000 Steelseries Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
Koneko
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD R5 1600 Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 Sapphire RX560 (2GB) Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16W (16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 840 Pro (256GB) Seagate ST3000DM001 (3TB) Alienware OptX AW2310 (120Hz) Generic Dell 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX750 Corsair Carbide 88R Mionix Naos 7000 Steelseries Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
post #292 of 317
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixlight;12484286 
Why because everyone has access to the same gear? oh no...If you want a challenge go play arena games and lose.

Access to the same gear for everyone = bad
Randomness
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 980x @ 4.4 / Upgrade - Ivy Bridge X58A-UD3R [EVGA] 2x EVGA GTX 580 3GB 12GB Corsair DDR3-1600  
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Seagate Barracuda XT ST32000641AS 2TB HDD Windows 7 64 bit nVidia Surround - 3x U2410 IPS 6048x1200 G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Thermaltake Toughpower 1200 Thermaltake SwordM Razer Naga, G400 
  hide details  
Reply
Randomness
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 980x @ 4.4 / Upgrade - Ivy Bridge X58A-UD3R [EVGA] 2x EVGA GTX 580 3GB 12GB Corsair DDR3-1600  
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Seagate Barracuda XT ST32000641AS 2TB HDD Windows 7 64 bit nVidia Surround - 3x U2410 IPS 6048x1200 G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Thermaltake Toughpower 1200 Thermaltake SwordM Razer Naga, G400 
  hide details  
Reply
post #293 of 317
Here's a question. If you guys are tired of the game, not playing anymore, and are constantly *****ing moaning and whining...

...why are you even posting in here? Let people who actually enjoy the game talk about it tongue.gif
post #294 of 317
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchernobyl;12484519 
Here's a question. If you guys are tired of the game, not playing anymore, and are constantly *****ing moaning and whining...

...why are you even posting in here? Let people who actually enjoy the game talk about it tongue.gif

No one is moaning or whining, just stating the facts : / If they wanna play it then go ahead and play it lawl.

No one is stopping them tongue.gif obviously there are a few people like me that simply don't like where the game is going now, now I can't share my opinion or what? It's not what it used to be, It can still be fun so go play tongue.gif
Randomness
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 980x @ 4.4 / Upgrade - Ivy Bridge X58A-UD3R [EVGA] 2x EVGA GTX 580 3GB 12GB Corsair DDR3-1600  
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Seagate Barracuda XT ST32000641AS 2TB HDD Windows 7 64 bit nVidia Surround - 3x U2410 IPS 6048x1200 G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Thermaltake Toughpower 1200 Thermaltake SwordM Razer Naga, G400 
  hide details  
Reply
Randomness
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 980x @ 4.4 / Upgrade - Ivy Bridge X58A-UD3R [EVGA] 2x EVGA GTX 580 3GB 12GB Corsair DDR3-1600  
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Seagate Barracuda XT ST32000641AS 2TB HDD Windows 7 64 bit nVidia Surround - 3x U2410 IPS 6048x1200 G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Thermaltake Toughpower 1200 Thermaltake SwordM Razer Naga, G400 
  hide details  
Reply
post #295 of 317
So whats next? lol i decided to go back yet again to wow smile.gif

my priest is 85 avg item lvl 333
should I just keep running heroics? What's my next goal or item lvl avg i need or whatnot.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/eirangel/simple

n00b questions but i dont know cata near as well as I did wotlk (raid wise) as i just been lvling alts and let my priest chill after i dinged.
Stinger Be3
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k @ 4.6 ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z/GEN3 Z68 EVGA GTX 570HD  GSkill Ripsaw 8gb DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD 500GB Blue 6gb SATA - Crucial M4 64GB SSD DVD RW+R H212 Evo Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
SAMSUNG 2343BWX 2048x1152 Razer BF3 Keyboard CORSAIR 1000HX CoolerMaster HAF932 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Deathadder Army Mousepad audio technica ATH-700x 
  hide details  
Reply
Stinger Be3
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k @ 4.6 ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z/GEN3 Z68 EVGA GTX 570HD  GSkill Ripsaw 8gb DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD 500GB Blue 6gb SATA - Crucial M4 64GB SSD DVD RW+R H212 Evo Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
SAMSUNG 2343BWX 2048x1152 Razer BF3 Keyboard CORSAIR 1000HX CoolerMaster HAF932 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Deathadder Army Mousepad audio technica ATH-700x 
  hide details  
Reply
post #296 of 317
yeah keep running heroics at first.
exchange your point for better gear.

get over 346 ilvl minimum i think to go raid. your going for ilvl 365 then

some correct me if wrong, i only pvp really wink.gif
Black storm
(32 items)
 
 
HomeServer
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-4790K @ 4751mhz Asus Z97 Pro Gaming  HD4890 - HD5870 - HD6950 - HD7850x2 - HD7950x2... 8800GTS - GTS450 - GTX650ti Boost - GTX670 - GT... 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16GB 2400mhz CL9 Ripjaws Samsung 951 NVME 256GB 250GB SSD Samsung 840 Seagate 7200rpm 3TB 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Seagate 7200rpm 3TB Watercool Heatkiller 3.0 Copper MagiCool Elegant plexi full copper 120mm rad. MagiCool Elegant plexi full copper 240mm rad 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Lamptron FC5 V2 fan-controller AlphaCool VP655 Pump + Plexi Top EK Spin Bay resevoir 3x Scythe Gentle Typhoon's 1450rpm 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
6x Enermax Cluster White 1200rpm Windows 10 Iiyama Prolite E2773HDS 27inch - 47inch LG TV Corsair K60 - Razor BlackWidow Stealth - Logite... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair RM1000i Corsair AIR540 Logitech G502 Corepad xxxl 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Musical Fidelity V-Dac II Reloop Direct Drive Turntable with Ortofon Conc... 2x Adam A5X Studio Monitors BeyerDynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm 
AudioAudioAudioOther
Audioquest Nighthawk Lehmann Audio Linear Headphone Amp Sennheiser HD650 Musical Fidelity V-PSU 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD E-350 Asus E35M1-M 4GB DDR3 Kingston 1333mhz  1,5TB wester digital green 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
640GB WD Caviar blue 500GB Samsung Spinpoint Samsung Dvd-rewriter windows xp sp2 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
19inch phillips tft generic Bequiet 300Watt Fratal Design Core 
MouseMouse Pad
microsoft none 
  hide details  
Reply
Black storm
(32 items)
 
 
HomeServer
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-4790K @ 4751mhz Asus Z97 Pro Gaming  HD4890 - HD5870 - HD6950 - HD7850x2 - HD7950x2... 8800GTS - GTS450 - GTX650ti Boost - GTX670 - GT... 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16GB 2400mhz CL9 Ripjaws Samsung 951 NVME 256GB 250GB SSD Samsung 840 Seagate 7200rpm 3TB 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Seagate 7200rpm 3TB Watercool Heatkiller 3.0 Copper MagiCool Elegant plexi full copper 120mm rad. MagiCool Elegant plexi full copper 240mm rad 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Lamptron FC5 V2 fan-controller AlphaCool VP655 Pump + Plexi Top EK Spin Bay resevoir 3x Scythe Gentle Typhoon's 1450rpm 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
6x Enermax Cluster White 1200rpm Windows 10 Iiyama Prolite E2773HDS 27inch - 47inch LG TV Corsair K60 - Razor BlackWidow Stealth - Logite... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair RM1000i Corsair AIR540 Logitech G502 Corepad xxxl 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Musical Fidelity V-Dac II Reloop Direct Drive Turntable with Ortofon Conc... 2x Adam A5X Studio Monitors BeyerDynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm 
AudioAudioAudioOther
Audioquest Nighthawk Lehmann Audio Linear Headphone Amp Sennheiser HD650 Musical Fidelity V-PSU 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD E-350 Asus E35M1-M 4GB DDR3 Kingston 1333mhz  1,5TB wester digital green 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
640GB WD Caviar blue 500GB Samsung Spinpoint Samsung Dvd-rewriter windows xp sp2 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
19inch phillips tft generic Bequiet 300Watt Fratal Design Core 
MouseMouse Pad
microsoft none 
  hide details  
Reply
post #297 of 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune;12484575 
No one is moaning or whining, just stating the facts : / If they wanna play it then go ahead and play it lawl.

No one is stopping them tongue.gif obviously there are a few people like me that simply don't like where the game is going now, now I can't share my opinion or what? It's not what it used to be, It can still be fun so go play tongue.gif

Stating the "facts" is the problem here. It's a fact for you, perhaps, but not for many other players. Hence, it's not an actual fact tongue.gif
post #298 of 317
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchernobyl;12485321 
Stating the "facts" is the problem here. It's a fact for you, perhaps, but not for many other players. Hence, it's not an actual fact tongue.gif

It is a fact for many other players, no point arguing on that.. many people quit because of what WoW has turned into, just stop quoting me tongue.gif pointless
Randomness
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 980x @ 4.4 / Upgrade - Ivy Bridge X58A-UD3R [EVGA] 2x EVGA GTX 580 3GB 12GB Corsair DDR3-1600  
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Seagate Barracuda XT ST32000641AS 2TB HDD Windows 7 64 bit nVidia Surround - 3x U2410 IPS 6048x1200 G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Thermaltake Toughpower 1200 Thermaltake SwordM Razer Naga, G400 
  hide details  
Reply
Randomness
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 980x @ 4.4 / Upgrade - Ivy Bridge X58A-UD3R [EVGA] 2x EVGA GTX 580 3GB 12GB Corsair DDR3-1600  
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Seagate Barracuda XT ST32000641AS 2TB HDD Windows 7 64 bit nVidia Surround - 3x U2410 IPS 6048x1200 G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Thermaltake Toughpower 1200 Thermaltake SwordM Razer Naga, G400 
  hide details  
Reply
post #299 of 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farih;12485169 
yeah keep running heroics at first.
exchange your point for better gear.

get over 346 ilvl minimum i think to go raid. your going for ilvl 365 then

some correct me if wrong, i only pvp really wink.gif

PvE epics are ilvl 359, so I'd say that as an average is pretty good. If you start doing heroics, then yeah, you can go higher, as they are 372.

346 is ideal to start raiding, but I know I wasn't quite there. I play a hunter though, and I started before the SV nerf, and I had no problem dps'ing with the people who have been raiding the new content several weeks before me.

Now I'm 353, and am still near the tops, post nerf. I hope we get a big buff today though!
The Raptor
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 965 EE, 3.86 Ghz eVGA X58 SLi eVGA GTX 580 SC SLi Corsair 6GB XMS3-1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel X25-M 160gb G2 + 500gb Barracuda 2x LG DVD+/-RW Windows 7 x64 Home Premium Asus 25" 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Slim backlit Corsair HX1000 Cosmos S Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
The Raptor
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 965 EE, 3.86 Ghz eVGA X58 SLi eVGA GTX 580 SC SLi Corsair 6GB XMS3-1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel X25-M 160gb G2 + 500gb Barracuda 2x LG DVD+/-RW Windows 7 x64 Home Premium Asus 25" 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Slim backlit Corsair HX1000 Cosmos S Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
post #300 of 317
Cataclysm got stale real quick. Faster than Wrath did when it came out, and Wrath had nothing but a rehash of an older raid when it came out.. The game is just getting old.
Gaming Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 @ 4.0GHz GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3 GTX 460 1GB and GTS 250 dedicated phyX card G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Seagate 1TB 7200 RPM Windows 7 Ultimate Acer H233H 23" 1080P CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W 
Case
COOLER MASTER Storm Scout 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 @ 4.0GHz GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3 GTX 460 1GB and GTS 250 dedicated phyX card G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Seagate 1TB 7200 RPM Windows 7 Ultimate Acer H233H 23" 1080P CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W 
Case
COOLER MASTER Storm Scout 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › *OFFICIAL* World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Discussion / Screenshot Thread