Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] XSPC Rasa 750 RS/RX120/240/360 Kit Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] XSPC Rasa 750 RS/RX120/240/360 Kit Club - Page 125

post #1241 of 13773
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahbrohn View Post
Majo!!! (Just realized you are in Spain)...

I think we are just expressing how much we liked the pictures. the pictures do make justice to the XSPC brand. If you told me that those pix came from a magazine I personally would believe it!

No disrespect to the designer of the club's logo is intended.
I'm not from Spain. Good ol' US of A. But I am Spanish though.
I changed mine because Z from the F@H section changed hers to Brazil. I'm waiting for her to notice. I would absolutely LOVE to visit Palma de Mallorca from what I have seen. It's SO beautiful.

& No disrespect taken. I just want whatever the group wants.
post #1242 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbudden View Post
I'm not from Spain. Good ol' US of A. But I am Spanish though.
I changed mine because Z from the F@H section changed hers to Brazil. I'm waiting for her to notice. I would absolutely LOVE to visit Palma de Mallorca from what I have seen. It's SO beautiful.

& No disrespect taken. I just want whatever the group wants.
HAha you do know Z is male not female lmao. And places in spain are nice i watch house hunters some times the houses over thier are insane all stone work that looks like wood work its so detailed.
SABERWOLF
(18 items)
 
XEON-WOLF
(18 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6800K MSI X99A GAMING PRO CARBON EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hydro Copper G.SKILL TridentZ Series 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung EVO 850 500 EK-SBAY Dual DDC 3.2 PWM Serial Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper Radiator 360 Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport Black Car... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK-CoolStream RAD XTC 420 koolance 380i Windows 10 Pro ASUS VW246H Black 24" 2ms 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
SeaSonic M12D SS-850 850W  Thermaltake core x71 CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Corsair Void 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5675@4400 1.344 ASUS P6X58D-E XfX RX480 RS F3-12800CL7T-6GBPI 6-7-6-21 1T 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
F3-12800CL9S-4GBRL WDC WD1001FALS-00J7B1 ST31000340AS WDC WD7500AAKS-00RBA0 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi HDS723020BLA642 ihas 624-A SilverStone Heligon HE01 windows 10 64 Pro 
MonitorPowerCase
Vizio 42inch lcd tv CORSAIR CMPSU-950TX Modded Rocketfish 
  hide details  
Reply
SABERWOLF
(18 items)
 
XEON-WOLF
(18 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6800K MSI X99A GAMING PRO CARBON EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hydro Copper G.SKILL TridentZ Series 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung EVO 850 500 EK-SBAY Dual DDC 3.2 PWM Serial Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper Radiator 360 Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport Black Car... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK-CoolStream RAD XTC 420 koolance 380i Windows 10 Pro ASUS VW246H Black 24" 2ms 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
SeaSonic M12D SS-850 850W  Thermaltake core x71 CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Corsair Void 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5675@4400 1.344 ASUS P6X58D-E XfX RX480 RS F3-12800CL7T-6GBPI 6-7-6-21 1T 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
F3-12800CL9S-4GBRL WDC WD1001FALS-00J7B1 ST31000340AS WDC WD7500AAKS-00RBA0 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi HDS723020BLA642 ihas 624-A SilverStone Heligon HE01 windows 10 64 Pro 
MonitorPowerCase
Vizio 42inch lcd tv CORSAIR CMPSU-950TX Modded Rocketfish 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1243 of 13773
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bal3Wolf View Post
HAha you do know Z is male not female lmao. And places in spain are nice i watch house hunters some times the houses over thier are insane all stone work that looks like wood work its so detailed.
orly? i keep asking. but no one will give me a straight answer... sigh...
and !!!! i know. ugh. wish i lived in a different time sometimes..
post #1244 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbudden View Post
orly? i keep asking. but no one will give me a straight answer... sigh...
and !!!! i know. ugh. wish i lived in a different time sometimes..
Haha yea its like a on going joke so many people think hes a she cause of pink text or his avatar lol.
SABERWOLF
(18 items)
 
XEON-WOLF
(18 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6800K MSI X99A GAMING PRO CARBON EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hydro Copper G.SKILL TridentZ Series 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung EVO 850 500 EK-SBAY Dual DDC 3.2 PWM Serial Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper Radiator 360 Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport Black Car... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK-CoolStream RAD XTC 420 koolance 380i Windows 10 Pro ASUS VW246H Black 24" 2ms 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
SeaSonic M12D SS-850 850W  Thermaltake core x71 CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Corsair Void 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5675@4400 1.344 ASUS P6X58D-E XfX RX480 RS F3-12800CL7T-6GBPI 6-7-6-21 1T 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
F3-12800CL9S-4GBRL WDC WD1001FALS-00J7B1 ST31000340AS WDC WD7500AAKS-00RBA0 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi HDS723020BLA642 ihas 624-A SilverStone Heligon HE01 windows 10 64 Pro 
MonitorPowerCase
Vizio 42inch lcd tv CORSAIR CMPSU-950TX Modded Rocketfish 
  hide details  
Reply
SABERWOLF
(18 items)
 
XEON-WOLF
(18 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6800K MSI X99A GAMING PRO CARBON EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hydro Copper G.SKILL TridentZ Series 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung EVO 850 500 EK-SBAY Dual DDC 3.2 PWM Serial Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper Radiator 360 Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport Black Car... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK-CoolStream RAD XTC 420 koolance 380i Windows 10 Pro ASUS VW246H Black 24" 2ms 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
SeaSonic M12D SS-850 850W  Thermaltake core x71 CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Corsair Void 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5675@4400 1.344 ASUS P6X58D-E XfX RX480 RS F3-12800CL7T-6GBPI 6-7-6-21 1T 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
F3-12800CL9S-4GBRL WDC WD1001FALS-00J7B1 ST31000340AS WDC WD7500AAKS-00RBA0 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi HDS723020BLA642 ihas 624-A SilverStone Heligon HE01 windows 10 64 Pro 
MonitorPowerCase
Vizio 42inch lcd tv CORSAIR CMPSU-950TX Modded Rocketfish 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1245 of 13773
hahaha...Thanks guys...I was just messing around and found that piece of black plexi, and thought it would look nice for the surface.
post #1246 of 13773
Hey guys, I normally stay over on the [H]ardforum but registered to comment on this thread (after reading all 125 pages of it ).

I purchased the RS360 kit from Frozen CPU and will be modding it into the top of my vintage V1000B for my Sandy Bridge build. This will include a 6970 and eventually a second so I want to add a 120 rad in the rear exhaust as well in order to provide some extra headroom. Because I am going all internal on this build, I don't really want the RX120 as it will cover the VRM area but I can't find anyone selling the RS120. Could someone point me to a US retailer for the RS120 or recommend an alternate slim radiator?

Thanks!
post #1247 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf3574 View Post
But yeah, looks like I've got a core gone bad for whatever the reason may be. Temps dropped to 33C (ambient +11C) at idle and 41C (ambient +19C) at load after turning off the bad core in the BIOS. Not sure if that's because there's one less core or what though.
To me it sounds like it is time for.....*drum roll*......an upgrade. woo.

6 core time? I would do it if you can find one for a good price.
post #1248 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Type View Post
Hey guys, I normally stay over on the [H]ardforum but registered to comment on this thread (after reading all 125 pages of it ).

I purchased the RS360 kit from Frozen CPU and will be modding it into the top of my vintage V1000B for my Sandy Bridge build. This will include a 6970 and eventually a second so I want to add a 120 rad in the rear exhaust as well in order to provide some extra headroom. Because I am going all internal on this build, I don't really want the RX120 as it will cover the VRM area but I can't find anyone selling the RS120. Could someone point me to a US retailer for the RS120 or recommend an alternate slim radiator?

Thanks!
tada
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catal...ducts_id=27123
Im not sure about the color though. lol.
Welcome to the forum.
You should be able to find any information you can possibly want here.
EDIT: Oh here is the black one.
http://www.jab-tech.com/XSPC-RS120-BLACK-pr-4553.html
Edited by thrasherht - 12/30/10 at 5:03pm
post #1249 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasherht View Post
tada
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catal...ducts_id=27123
Im not sure about the color though. lol.
Welcome to the forum.
You should be able to find any information you can possibly want here.
Thanks for the quick reply, that thing is very... blue.

I'm also surprised its only $6 cheaper than the RX120 over at frozen cpu, is $50 the standard price? How does the RS120 compare to something like an MCR120 or Black Ice SR1?

EDIT: You ninja edited on me, the jaba price is much more in line with what I was expecting. How is performance compared to Swiftech and Black Ice?
post #1250 of 13773
Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Type View Post
Thanks for the quick reply, that thing is very... blue.

I'm also surprised its only $6 cheaper than the RX120 over at frozen cpu, is $50 the standard price? How does the RS120 compare to something like an MCR120 or Black Ice SR1?
yea check my previous post, black version with a cheaper price tag.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] XSPC Rasa 750 RS/RX120/240/360 Kit Club